+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
where do i download elite pro hd? cydia says my phone is incompatible. i have iphone 5 with ios 6.1
    Green Apple
    Thanks

where do i download elite pro hd? cydia says my phone is incompatible. i have iphone 5 with ios 6.1

Thanks
    Thanked 9,122 Times in 2,709 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by itouch24 View Post
    How did u get icons like that?
    Wave formation?
    You can get Cascade from Cydia, or use Springtomize 2 and enable cover flow on the Dock settings, a a few other ways.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (02-09-2013), EricB78 (02-10-2013), kokopellix (02-10-2013), SHARON1O (02-10-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,793 Times in 757 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    There's no optimizing to do. The 5 just has more space to move iwidgets around.
    Am I missing something then? Every widget I've used in the repo doesn't fit the screen properly. Do I have to change anything? Looking to do the SB since notifications don't work on LS widgets
    Why do people quote every image just to say thanks?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,672 Times in 1,391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by itouch24 View Post
    How did u get icons like that?
    Wave formation?
    Iconoclasm layout they made custom.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerMan View Post
    You have to donate to barsoverbeats through Paypal:

[email protected]

and he'll provide access to the EPHDiOS5 beta repo for you.

Quote Originally Posted by map1978 View Post
    Am I missing something then? Every widget I've used in the repo doesn't fit the screen properly. Do I have to change anything? Looking to do the SB since notifications don't work on LS widgets
    The widgets in the repo aren't iwidget based, so you'll have to manually go in and change the x and y positions in the HTML.

SN: My Pebble came in yesterday at the office. Fits beautifully with EPHD Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1360461279.607671.jpgElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1360461293.290220.jpg
    Last edited by iRyanKGT; 02-09-2013 at 06:57 PM.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iRyanKGT For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (02-09-2013), EricB78 (02-10-2013), map1978 (02-09-2013), TaJr12 (02-09-2013), The_Durben (02-09-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 40,561 Times in 7,513 Posts

iWidgets are not like that. You can move them anywhere.
    If you mean SB widgets from winter board, I won't be doing mine as I don't have a 5 and iWidgets are better.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (02-09-2013), EricB78 (02-10-2013), map1978 (02-09-2013), TaJr12 (02-09-2013), TEK_2012 (02-09-2013)

Thanks

iWidgets are not like that. You can move them anywhere.
    If you mean SB widgets from winter board, I won't be doing mine as I don't have a 5 and iWidgets are better.
    Ah gotcha...I got both confused

I have Dashboard X installed and when I dload iWidgets from Cydia it interferes with Dashboard X...once I have iWidgets installed I lose all the widgets that came with Dashboard X

Also where do I find all these iWidgets? Simple Cydia search?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Chevy has something cooking

How can I set just the rotating wallpaper on my springboard? & if we donated for the 2012 edition do we need to donate for the 2013 edition?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,672 Times in 1,391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by atorres062 View Post
    How can I set just the rotating wallpaper on my springboard? & if we donated for the 2012 edition do we need to donate for the 2013 edition?
    That's not an EPHD mod. It's ChevyMuscular's lockscreen for the i5. You can change the rotating wallpaper value in the Config.js in his theme.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iRyanKGT For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (02-10-2013), The_Durben (02-09-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 40,561 Times in 7,513 Posts

Ah gotcha...I got both confused

I have Dashboard X installed and when I dload iWidgets from Cydia it interferes with Dashboard X...once I have iWidgets installed I lose all the widgets that came with Dashboard X

Also where do I find all these iWidgets? Simple Cydia search?
    Yeah they conflict. Personally don't like dashboardX so I'm great with iwidgets
    And yeah you can find a bunch on Cydia by me Schnedi and a few others and also spread everywhere through the threads and iWidget thread. Look for Drifters complete set there too. Awesome stuff from these guys. Mine are alright

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (02-10-2013), iRyanKGT (02-09-2013), map1978 (02-09-2013), metaserph (02-11-2013), rumcajs (02-10-2013)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iryankgt View Post
    That's not an EPHD mod. It's ChevyMuscular's lockscreen for the i5. You can change the rotating wallpaper value in the Config.js in his theme.
    I know how to configure the wallpapers but how can I use the widget on on my springboard?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,674 Times in 798 Posts

I know how to configure the wallpapers but how can I use the widget on on my springboard?
    You have to rewrite some code to be able to do that.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tajr12 View Post
    You have to rewrite some code to be able to do that.
    I figured it out but how to remove the weather & time widgets. I really only want the scrolling wallpaper & animated weather. Does anyone know how to configure these settings?

Thanks in advance

Thanks

Yeah they conflict. Personally don't like dashboardX so I'm great with iwidgets
    And yeah you can find a bunch on Cydia by me Schnedi and a few others and also spread everywhere through the threads and iWidget thread. Look for Drifters complete set there too. Awesome stuff from these guys. Mine are alright
    Having trouble finding the iWidgets you guys have created in Cydia
    Which section should I be looking in?

Thanks man

Thanks
    Thanked 9,034 Times in 4,536 Posts

I figured it out but how to remove the weather & time widgets. I really only want the scrolling wallpaper & animated weather. Does anyone know how to configure these settings?

Thanks in advance
    You're not giving us enough information. You say you already got rid of two of the things you don't want. What is left to do? Specifically? Those of us who mod our phones now all had to start to learn to work with the code ourselves. Or read about how to use CSS style sheets and change HTML codes on the Internet. Occasionally someone here will give you a helping hand but they're not going to do it all for you.

My suggestion would be that, In the same way that you found the other code changes that helped you get rid of what you didn't want on the SpringBoard widget, just keep working with the code until you'll figure it out.

But when you get stuck, ask "specific" questions on the forum and not just "will you do this for me". We don't know what "this" is unless you specify.

Not trying to be a jerk at all - I just know that what I can do now with the code came from people telling me what I just told you. Keep pushing. Half the fun of modding your phone is learning the code itself.

Having trouble finding the iWidgets you guys have created in Cydia
    Which section should I be looking in?

Thanks man
    Just type "iWidget" in search at Cydia and then click on the search button - the auto- find entries that come up while you're typing don't show All the iWidgets until you hit the word "search". We've all grown too accustomed to Google's predictive search window showing ALL results as you type. Cydia isn't that good at predictive search. Still the vast majority of iWidgets are in the iWidgets thread and you just have to start reading at post 1 and go through searching yourself. There is no master database.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 02-09-2013 at 10:33 PM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

iRyanKGT (02-09-2013), SHARON1O (02-10-2013)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

[QUOTE=NewdestinyX;6762022]You're not giving us enough information. You say you already got rid of two of the things you don't want. What is left to do? Specifically? Those of us who mod our phones now all had to start to learn to work with the code ourselves. Or read about how to use CSS style sheets and change HTML codes on the Internet. Occasionally someone here will give you a helping hand but they're not going to do it all for you.

My suggestion would be that, In the same way that you found the other code changes that helped you get rid of what you didn't want on the SpringBoard widget, just keep working with the code until you'll figure it out.

But when you get stuck, ask "specific" questions on the forum and not just "will you do this for me". We don't know what "this" is unless you specify.

Not trying to be a jerk at all - I just know that what I can do now with the code came from people telling me what I just told you. Keep pushing. Half the fun of modding your phone is learning the code itself.

This is what I have, in the past I've always gave it a shot on modifying codes & succeeded half the time but I can't figure out how to remove what I've mentioned. I know your not being a jerk I understand what your coming from I've also helped others on other forums as well & it can get a bit annoying.

Thanks again I really appreciate it

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Just type "iWidget" in search at Cydia and then click on the search button - the auto- find entries that come up while you're typing don't show All the iWidgets until you hit the word "search". We've all grown too accustomed to Google's predictive search window showing ALL results as you type. Cydia isn't that good at predictive search. Still the vast majority of iWidgets are in the iWidgets thread and you just have to start reading at post 1 and go through searching yourself. There is no master database.
    Thanks probably should of hit search after typing it in :/
    Can you link me to this dedicated iwidget thread?
    Also what to dload in order to get these to work with my GPS location

Thanks again
    Last edited by map1978; 02-09-2013 at 11:23 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,034 Times in 4,536 Posts

This is what I have, in the past I've always gave it a shot on modifying codes & succeeded half the time but I can't figure out how to remove what I've mentioned. I know your not being a jerk I understand what your coming from I've also helped others on other forums as well & it can get a bit annoying.

Thanks again I really appreciate it
    If you've already removed the weather and the time elements then what you're left with IS just the animated weather and the rotating walls. So I'm still not clear on what it is you have left to remove. Your image photo did not show up on the screen. I too often want just the Timed Walls and the animated weather. And I remove the other things. But I haven't been able to see any of your attached photos in the ModMyi app for some reason. So can you first tell me, in words, what springboard widget we're talking about here? And what still needs to be removed.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    If you've already removed the weather and the time elements then what you're left with IS just the animated weather and the rotating walls. So I'm still not clear on what it is you have left to remove. Your image photo did not show up on the screen. I too often want just the Timed Walls and the animated weather. And I remove the other things. But I haven't been able to see any of your attached photos in the ModMyi app for some reason. So can you first tell me, in words, what springboard widget we're talking about here? And what still needs to be removed.
    The only thing that I was able to do is rename it to the Lockbackground.html to Wallpaper.html in order to display on my springboard but I still have the time widget on top of the screen & the weather widget towards the bottom behind the dock icons. Widget name...cmc.ultimate.ls.v3.iPhone5

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1360478510.898039.jpg

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Anyone know why cydia (& a few other apps) dont use my custom status bar but use the default one?

Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,659 Times in 698 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wannaberipped View Post
    Anyone know why cydia (& a few other apps) dont use my custom status bar but use the default one?
    Cydia has always been that way! There's a reason tho. I remember reading on here about it back when the iPhone 4 came out and iOS 4.2.