Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Quote Originally Posted by tajr12 View Post
    You have to rewrite some code to be able to do that.
    I figured it out but how to remove the weather & time widgets. I really only want the scrolling wallpaper & animated weather. Does anyone know how to configure these settings?

Thanks in advance

Thanks
    Thanked 2,846 Times in 773 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Yeah they conflict. Personally don't like dashboardX so I'm great with iwidgets
    And yeah you can find a bunch on Cydia by me Schnedi and a few others and also spread everywhere through the threads and iWidget thread. Look for Drifters complete set there too. Awesome stuff from these guys. Mine are alright
    Having trouble finding the iWidgets you guys have created in Cydia
    Which section should I be looking in?

Thanks man
    Why do people quote every image just to say thanks?

Quote Originally Posted by atorres062 View Post
    I figured it out but how to remove the weather & time widgets. I really only want the scrolling wallpaper & animated weather. Does anyone know how to configure these settings?

Thanks in advance
    You're not giving us enough information. You say you already got rid of two of the things you don't want. What is left to do? Specifically? Those of us who mod our phones now all had to start to learn to work with the code ourselves. Or read about how to use CSS style sheets and change HTML codes on the Internet. Occasionally someone here will give you a helping hand but they're not going to do it all for you.

My suggestion would be that, In the same way that you found the other code changes that helped you get rid of what you didn't want on the SpringBoard widget, just keep working with the code until you'll figure it out.

But when you get stuck, ask "specific" questions on the forum and not just "will you do this for me". We don't know what "this" is unless you specify.

Not trying to be a jerk at all - I just know that what I can do now with the code came from people telling me what I just told you. Keep pushing. Half the fun of modding your phone is learning the code itself.

Quote Originally Posted by map1978 View Post
    Having trouble finding the iWidgets you guys have created in Cydia
    Which section should I be looking in?

Thanks man
    Just type "iWidget" in search at Cydia and then click on the search button - the auto- find entries that come up while you're typing don't show All the iWidgets until you hit the word "search". We've all grown too accustomed to Google's predictive search window showing ALL results as you type. Cydia isn't that good at predictive search. Still the vast majority of iWidgets are in the iWidgets thread and you just have to start reading at post 1 and go through searching yourself. There is no master database.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 02-09-2013 at 11:33 PM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

iRyanKGT (02-10-2013), SHARON1O (02-10-2013)

[QUOTE=NewdestinyX;6762022]You're not giving us enough information. You say you already got rid of two of the things you don't want. What is left to do? Specifically? Those of us who mod our phones now all had to start to learn to work with the code ourselves. Or read about how to use CSS style sheets and change HTML codes on the Internet. Occasionally someone here will give you a helping hand but they're not going to do it all for you.

My suggestion would be that, In the same way that you found the other code changes that helped you get rid of what you didn't want on the SpringBoard widget, just keep working with the code until you'll figure it out.

But when you get stuck, ask "specific" questions on the forum and not just "will you do this for me". We don't know what "this" is unless you specify.

Not trying to be a jerk at all - I just know that what I can do now with the code came from people telling me what I just told you. Keep pushing. Half the fun of modding your phone is learning the code itself.

This is what I have, in the past I've always gave it a shot on modifying codes & succeeded half the time but I can't figure out how to remove what I've mentioned. I know your not being a jerk I understand what your coming from I've also helped others on other forums as well & it can get a bit annoying.

Thanks again I really appreciate it

Thanks
    Thanked 2,846 Times in 773 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Just type "iWidget" in search at Cydia and then click on the search button - the auto- find entries that come up while you're typing don't show All the iWidgets until you hit the word "search". We've all grown too accustomed to Google's predictive search window showing ALL results as you type. Cydia isn't that good at predictive search. Still the vast majority of iWidgets are in the iWidgets thread and you just have to start reading at post 1 and go through searching yourself. There is no master database.
    Thanks probably should of hit search after typing it in :/
    Can you link me to this dedicated iwidget thread?
    Also what to dload in order to get these to work with my GPS location

Thanks again
    Last edited by map1978; 02-10-2013 at 12:23 AM.
    Why do people quote every image just to say thanks?

This is what I have, in the past I've always gave it a shot on modifying codes & succeeded half the time but I can't figure out how to remove what I've mentioned. I know your not being a jerk I understand what your coming from I've also helped others on other forums as well & it can get a bit annoying.

Thanks again I really appreciate it
    If you've already removed the weather and the time elements then what you're left with IS just the animated weather and the rotating walls. So I'm still not clear on what it is you have left to remove. Your image photo did not show up on the screen. I too often want just the Timed Walls and the animated weather. And I remove the other things. But I haven't been able to see any of your attached photos in the ModMyi app for some reason. So can you first tell me, in words, what springboard widget we're talking about here? And what still needs to be removed.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    If you've already removed the weather and the time elements then what you're left with IS just the animated weather and the rotating walls. So I'm still not clear on what it is you have left to remove. Your image photo did not show up on the screen. I too often want just the Timed Walls and the animated weather. And I remove the other things. But I haven't been able to see any of your attached photos in the ModMyi app for some reason. So can you first tell me, in words, what springboard widget we're talking about here? And what still needs to be removed.
    The only thing that I was able to do is rename it to the Lockbackground.html to Wallpaper.html in order to display on my springboard but I still have the time widget on top of the screen & the weather widget towards the bottom behind the dock icons. Widget name...cmc.ultimate.ls.v3.iPhone5

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1360478510.898039.jpg

Anyone know why cydia (& a few other apps) dont use my custom status bar but use the default one?

Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,758 Times in 754 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wannaberipped View Post
    Anyone know why cydia (& a few other apps) dont use my custom status bar but use the default one?
    Cydia has always been that way! There's a reason tho. I remember reading on here about it back when the iPhone 4 came out and iOS 4.2.

Thanks, wasnt sure if i was missing a tweak

Thanks
    Thanked 5,698 Times in 1,396 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wannaberipped View Post
    I know it's present for sure in Cydia and iFile. Don't remember exactly why. But, might have something to do with the fact that those two apps in particular manipulate the root of your filesystem.

Default Font Name?
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Chevy has something cooking

May I kindly know whats the font used for this lock screen?

iPhone? More like MyPhone iMod1's Avatar
    Thanks

Anybody know the paths to change the small icons in settings app?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iMod1 View Post
    Anybody know the paths to change the small icons in settings app?
    Most of the icons are themed. Some of them you have to do manually.

Whass up gang, back to Elite

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sazzat For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (02-10-2013), metaserph (02-10-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,852 Times in 876 Posts

The only thing that I was able to do is rename it to the Lockbackground.html to Wallpaper.html in order to display on my springboard but I still have the time widget on top of the screen & the weather widget towards the bottom behind the dock icons. Widget name...cmc.ultimate.ls.v3.iPhone5

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1360478510.898039.jpg
    You want to edit the cevystyle.css in the CSS folder and set the time and date to display: hidden; I believe that is the correct syntax for that command.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TaJr12 For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (02-10-2013), iRyanKGT (02-10-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by tajr12 View Post
    You want to edit the cevystyle.css in the CSS folder and set the time and date to display: hidden; I believe that is the correct syntax for that command.
    That was it, now I I just need to dig in there & play around with the CSS file.
    Thanks I really appreciate it.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to atorres062 For This Useful Post:

iRyanKGT (02-10-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone iMod1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sazzat View Post
    Most of the icons are themed. Some of them you have to do manually.

Whass up gang, back to Elite
    Do i have to add just a small Icon?

Haven't been here for a long time just wondering is there going to be some sort of update to this great theme?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,698 Times in 1,396 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by V1cmlb View Post
    Haven't been here for a long time just wondering is there going to be some sort of update to this great theme?
    YUP. Bars is hard at work, along with the other modders from the old days

SN: FML I have a MASSIVE memory leak somewhere. I'll start at roughly 570mb and then it'll keep dwindling down to the low 100s until it resprings on it's own :/

24. The Following User Says Thank You to iRyanKGT For This Useful Post:

V1cmlb (02-10-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by vodcast View Post
    May I kindly know whats the font used for this lock screen?
    Anybody know what page this LS is on thanks.

I'm mean Chevy LS that was posted not long ago.
    Last edited by TEK_2012; 02-10-2013 at 11:53 AM.

Page 2803 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1803 2303 2703 2753 279328012802280328042805 2813 2853 2903 ... LastLast