Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #55941
    Livin the iPhone Life G-weezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Right next to you.
    Posts
    1,904
    Thanks
    1,858
    Thanked 6,363 Times in 1,496 Posts

    For the MyLocation app. I had a hard time as well. Luckily I backed all my documents, themes, etc to my PC before I updated and jailbroke.

    Created a Documents folder in ifile and put the mylocationtext file there and it worked.
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"

  2. #55942
    The Peacekeeper iRyanKGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tallahassee, Florida
    Posts
    1,708
    Thanks
    21,665
    Thanked 5,717 Times in 1,398 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Brewko View Post
    I need some recommendation for a good windows sftp client. I hate winscp because when I transfer files from the iPhone to the desktop I end up with blacked out files. Any advice would be appreciated.

    I know there was a program that I used in the past that worked well but I can't remember what it was but I do know that I had to have my iPhone connected to the pc for it to work.
    iFunbox as others stated works beautifully. If you wanted to keep things wireless over SSH, I use Cyberduck. I've always used that client on my mac and was more than happy when they ported it to Windows!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to iRyanKGT For This Useful Post:

    Brewko (02-07-2013)

  4. #55943
    Can't seem to get my MAPS app icon to theme. I added [email protected], [email protected],[email protected], [email protected], and [email protected] to com.apple.Maps in Bundles and to Maps~iphone and Maps~iphone.app in folders, but still get the same lame old icon.

    Did I miss something?

  5. #55944
    Maps.app not Maps~iphone.app



    Eldwin added new edit function to iwidgets
    This is very handy


  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (02-07-2013), iRyanKGT (02-07-2013), JJM1 (02-07-2013), TaJr12 (02-08-2013), TEK_2012 (02-07-2013)

  7. #55945
    Quote Originally Posted by G-weezy View Post
    I use both ifunbox and WinSCP. They both work great.
    I just wish iFunBox had bookmarks like iFile and CyberDuck.

  8. #55946
    After upgrading to 6.1, is anyone else seeing two thin horizontal lines (one a half inch from the top of the screen and one a half inch from the bottom of the screen) whenever the lockscreen is up?

  9. #55947
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM1 View Post
    After upgrading to 6.1, is anyone else seeing two thin horizontal lines (one a half inch from the top of the screen and one a half inch from the bottom of the screen) whenever the lockscreen is up?
    Mamajaay has posted a fix. I think she posted it a few pages back but you can also find it under iPhone 5 themes thread.
    Last edited by Brewko; 02-07-2013 at 04:37 PM.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brewko For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (02-07-2013), JJM1 (02-07-2013)

  11. #55948
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewko View Post
    Mamajaay has posted a fix. I think she posted it a few pages back but you can also find it under iPhone 5 themes thread.
    This issue is not the same as what Mamajaay posted. The lines I'm seeing are widely separated and each is about one pixel thick.

  12. #55949
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM1 View Post
    This issue is not the same as what Mamajaay posted. The lines I'm seeing are widely separated and each is about one pixel thick.
    Hmm interesting. Post up a screenshot and I'm sure we can figure it out.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Brewko For This Useful Post:

    JJM1 (02-09-2013)

  14. #55950

  15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    Brewko (02-07-2013), JJM1 (02-09-2013), rumcajs (02-07-2013), TaJr12 (02-08-2013)

  16. #55951
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM1 View Post
    After upgrading to 6.1, is anyone else seeing two thin horizontal lines (one a half inch from the top of the screen and one a half inch from the bottom of the screen) whenever the lockscreen is up?
    LOCKSCREEN LINE FIX

    This fixes the annoying line near the bottom of your full screen locks. Seen here:


    And changes it to this.


    Solution for WInterBoard and non-WinterBoard users. View the readme file please. Credits there. I found this on reddit and thought I'd share

    DOWNLOAD the full file here
    http://bit.ly/XnMYrd

    Download JUST the WinterBoard theme here:
    http://www.dropbox.com/s/m7qokhlkb3x...eenLineFix.zip

  17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    Brewko (02-07-2013), EricB78 (02-07-2013), holdenrf (02-15-2013), JJM1 (02-09-2013), TaJr12 (02-08-2013), UNLOCKZ (02-07-2013)

  18. #55952

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to JJM1 For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (02-07-2013)

  20. #55953
    Theme Supporter TaJr12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pennsville, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    1,191
    Thanks
    4,295
    Thanked 2,864 Times in 881 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by JJM1 View Post
    That fixed it. Weird - it didn't look anything like what MamaJaay had posted.
    Still the same fix I had the same thing and just used mama J fix and worked like a charm.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to TaJr12 For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (02-07-2013)

  22. #55954
    Quote Originally Posted by tajr12 View Post
    Still the same fix I had the same thing and just used mama J fix and worked like a charm.
    Why "wouldn't" I be seeing this line on ANY of my Lockscreens? "not" using MJ's fix either.... Am I missing out on a bug? LOL!!

  23. #55955
    The Peacekeeper iRyanKGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tallahassee, Florida
    Posts
    1,708
    Thanks
    21,665
    Thanked 5,717 Times in 1,398 Posts

    Is Wallpaper Jpegifier not working correctly? Also, I'm somehow getting wallpapers from the absinthe jailbreak appearing in some of the EPHD Springboard widgets I'm playing with. Is there some sort of cache I need to clear out?

  24. #55956

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    iRyanKGT (02-07-2013)

  26. #55957
    Quote Originally Posted by iryankgt View Post
    Is Wallpaper Jpegifier not working correctly? Also, I'm somehow getting wallpapers from the absinthe jailbreak appearing in some of the EPHD Springboard widgets I'm playing with. Is there some sort of cache I need to clear out?
    Are you setting your wallpaper through the settings app and respringing after?

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Why "wouldn't" I be seeing this line on ANY of my Lockscreens? "not" using MJ's fix either.... Am I missing out on a bug? LOL!!
    You must be "unique". As those lines are shadows for what would be your top and bottom bars on the lock screen.

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    metaserph (02-07-2013), TaJr12 (02-08-2013)

  28. #55958
    The Peacekeeper iRyanKGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tallahassee, Florida
    Posts
    1,708
    Thanks
    21,665
    Thanked 5,717 Times in 1,398 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Are you setting your wallpaper through the settings app and respringing after?
    Wow I feel like such a n00b. It's been so long since I've been on jailbreak that I forgot how Wallpaper Jpegifier worked. I was setting them through the photos app and not respringing. Thanks again!

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to iRyanKGT For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (02-07-2013)

  30. #55959
    Quote Originally Posted by iryankgt View Post
    Wow I feel like such a n00b. It's been so long since I've been on jailbreak that I forgot how Wallpaper Jpegifier worked. I was setting them through the photos app and not respringing. Thanks again!
    Haha. No problem. Noob

  31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    iRyanKGT (02-08-2013), metaserph (02-07-2013), TaJr12 (02-08-2013)

  32. #55960
    iPhone? More like MyPhone ElectroRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Bielefeld - Germany
    Posts
    214
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 87 Times in 49 Posts

    What I'm still missing are the missed calls whatsapp massages shown at the lockscreen.

Page 2798 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1798 2298 2698 2748 278827962797279827992800 2808 2848 2898 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •