Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Quote Originally Posted by tajr12 View Post
    Which one I have a pink mod that I made for my wife. also collected pink mods/icons from some others on here.

what are you looking for?
    Could I possibly get the pink mod u made for ur wife. That's exactly what I want it for lol. Will it work on the i5?

Which mods? Any of the widgets?

If FolderIcons is not 6.1 compatible, how do I "unload" my folders? Delete FolderIcons?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,674 Times in 798 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JJM1 View Post
    If FolderIcons is not 6.1 compatible, how do I "unload" my folders? Delete FolderIcons?
    I would go into sbsettings and disable folder icon before deleting just to make sure that is the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by CHOOK1811 View Post
    Could I possibly get the pink mod u made for ur wife. That's exactly what I want it for lol. Will it work on the i5?

Which mods? Any of the widgets?
    Yeah I will post have to dig it back up may be on my old laptop. I can only share icons/pink badges/Pink glow cannot share main theme as that is @bars work that I changed the color on.
    Last edited by TaJr12; 02-07-2013 at 02:02 PM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TaJr12 For This Useful Post:

CHOOK1811 (02-07-2013), JJM1 (02-07-2013)

That was it! Disabled in SBSettings and everything worked again. Removed FolderIcons using Cydia. Now I just have to wait for FolderIcons to be updated!

Thanks for the help!

Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,702 Times in 723 Posts

Yeah I will post have to dig it back up may be on my old laptop. I can only share icons/pink badges/Pink glow cannot share main theme as that is @bars work that I changed the color on.
    Ya id like to get a copy of just the icons/pink badges/Pink glow for my GF phone also. TIA

I would go into sbsettings and disable folder icon before deleting just to make sure that is the problem.

That's cool bro thanks for that. So it's a slave theme?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,672 Times in 1,391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Unzip and drop this file into Library/biteThemes. Then, open up the biteSMS app, go into the settings, and then Themes. Select EPHD from the list of themes and scroll down to "Apply Theme". Hit that button and you should be good to go.
    EPHD bite fix.zip
    Works like a charm. I do remember doing this on the 4S, but must have misplaced the files. Thanks so much!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to iRyanKGT For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (02-07-2013)

I need some recommendation for a good windows sftp client. I hate winscp because when I transfer files from the iPhone to the desktop I end up with blacked out files. Any advice would be appreciated.

I know there was a program that I used in the past that worked well but I can't remember what it was but I do know that I had to have my iPhone connected to the pc for it to work.
    Last edited by Brewko; 02-07-2013 at 02:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewko View Post
    I need some recommendation for a good windows sftp client. I hate winscp because when I transfer files from the iPhone to the desktop I end up with blacked out files. Any advice would be appreciated.

I know there was a program that I used in the past that worked well but I can't remember what it was but I do know that I had to have my iPhone connected to the pc for it to work.
    iFunbox works great for me.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

Brewko (02-07-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,352 Times in 1,490 Posts

I use both ifunbox and WinSCP. They both work great.
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"

14. The Following User Says Thank You to G-weezy For This Useful Post:

Brewko (02-07-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    iFunbox works great for me.
    You're the man! That's the one I was looking for! I never came across that program when searching for a client. Thanks bud

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Brewko For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (02-07-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,352 Times in 1,490 Posts

For the MyLocation app. I had a hard time as well. Luckily I backed all my documents, themes, etc to my PC before I updated and jailbroke.

Created a Documents folder in ifile and put the mylocationtext file there and it worked.
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"

Thanks
    Thanked 5,672 Times in 1,391 Posts

iFunbox as others stated works beautifully. If you wanted to keep things wireless over SSH, I use Cyberduck. I've always used that client on my mac and was more than happy when they ported it to Windows!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to iRyanKGT For This Useful Post:

Brewko (02-07-2013)

Can't seem to get my MAPS app icon to theme. I added [email protected], [email protected],[email protected], [email protected], and [email protected] to com.apple.Maps in Bundles and to Maps~iphone and Maps~iphone.app in folders, but still get the same lame old icon.

Did I miss something?

Maps.app not Maps~iphone.app

Eldwin added new edit function to iwidgets
    This is very handy

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (02-07-2013), iRyanKGT (02-07-2013), JJM1 (02-07-2013), TaJr12 (02-08-2013), TEK_2012 (02-07-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by G-weezy View Post
    I use both ifunbox and WinSCP. They both work great.
    I just wish iFunBox had bookmarks like iFile and CyberDuck.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

After upgrading to 6.1, is anyone else seeing two thin horizontal lines (one a half inch from the top of the screen and one a half inch from the bottom of the screen) whenever the lockscreen is up?

After upgrading to 6.1, is anyone else seeing two thin horizontal lines (one a half inch from the top of the screen and one a half inch from the bottom of the screen) whenever the lockscreen is up?
    Mamajaay has posted a fix. I think she posted it a few pages back but you can also find it under iPhone 5 themes thread.
    Last edited by Brewko; 02-07-2013 at 04:37 PM.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brewko For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (02-07-2013), JJM1 (02-07-2013)

Mamajaay has posted a fix. I think she posted it a few pages back but you can also find it under iPhone 5 themes thread.
    This issue is not the same as what Mamajaay posted. The lines I'm seeing are widely separated and each is about one pixel thick.

This issue is not the same as what Mamajaay posted. The lines I'm seeing are widely separated and each is about one pixel thick.
    Hmm interesting. Post up a screenshot and I'm sure we can figure it out.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Brewko For This Useful Post:

JJM1 (02-09-2013)

Page 2798 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1798 2298 2698 2748 278827962797279827992800 2808 2848 2898 ... LastLast