+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by wannaberipped Thank you for the reply... Where do I donate and how much to get on the private repo Thank you This is his email to donate
    Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,615 Times in 672 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wannaberipped View Post
    Thank you for the reply...

Where do I donate and how much to get on the private repo

Thank you
    This is his email to donate via paypal [email protected], i would say at least about 3.00+ His work is awesome and only a handful that keeps his theme updated and has alot of people that help/provide support.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carvensno For This Useful Post:

iRyanKGT (02-07-2013), wannaberipped (02-07-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi I'm getting when I try to add the repo- a server with the specified host name could not be found. Any advice would be great. Thanks.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,735 Times in 4,447 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pistehead View Post
    Hi I'm getting when I try to add the repo- a server with the specified host name could not be found. Any advice would be great. Thanks.
    Make sure spelling is right and make sure there is only one http:// in the beginning

....DON'T SMOKE JUST VAPE!!!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (02-24-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks for the speedy reply. I just copy and pasted it from the email I received. The repo hasn't changed since last year is what I'm wondering. Thanks.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,672 Times in 1,391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CHOOK1811 View Post
    Who was it that did color mods for this ?
    I remember there being actual color mods for Elite Pro HD for iOS4 from Bars. A few users made a pink and a couple other colors here and there for EPHDiOS5. Not everyone is back on the thread yet though. It's been a while haha.

Thanks for the speedy reply. I just copy and pasted it from the email I received. The repo hasn't changed since last year is what I'm wondering. Thanks.
    No it hasn't. Should be exactly the same.
    Last edited by iRyanKGT; 02-07-2013 at 05:25 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

So the old elite pro Hd 2012 works on 6.1?
    Only asking cause it's been a while since doing this( messing w/themes again) and the only thing I see on the repo is ios5 stuff with no other info.
    I'm sure things will be more evident in days to come, I'll check back soon.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TreyATX View Post
    So the old elite pro Hd 2012 works on 6.1?
    Only asking cause it's been a while since doing this( messing w/themes again) and the only thing I see on the repo is ios5 stuff with no other info.
    I'm sure things will be more evident in days to come, I'll check back soon.
    Yep. The theme is ~85% still working on iOS6. The Dialer, Maps, Passbook and a few other things are not themed. Loading screens for the most part are not working, though I did see one pop up for my Speedtest.net app last night. Bars is hard at work as usual, so just hang tight
    Last edited by iRyanKGT; 02-07-2013 at 08:20 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,893 Times in 4,456 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by G-weezy View Post
    Thanks bro. Found out what it was. Iconoclasm. I used PKGBackup to reinstall everything and that was the problem.

Using 1.1
    For what it's worth, iconoclasm works perfectly for me after jailbreak on a 4S and a 5.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

iRyanKGT (02-07-2013)

Thanks

hmmm, for some reason it doesnt have anything about gps in any file, I think im about to give up on this widget, lol. Maybe it isn't meant for me, lol. I appreciate all your help. I'm searched the config.js file and every other file. Thanks you very much

Is there anyway i can get that but in silver, i will donate, if not, thanks, have a great day
    Last edited by snoopmm; 02-07-2013 at 09:01 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 17,528 Times in 4,295 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snoopmm View Post
    hmmm, for some reason it doesnt have anything about gps in any file, I think im about to give up on this widget, lol. Maybe it isn't meant for me, lol. I appreciate all your help. I'm searched the config.js file and every other file. Thanks you very much

Is there anyway i can get that but in silver, i will donate, if not, thanks, have a great day
    Which widget are you trying to use again? One other question, is your stock weather app working fine?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (02-24-2013)

Thanks

What i think the issue is, is my location. I'm currently stationed at a base in afghan. My stock weather app does work but not for my local location. Yahoo weather in my location does not work but others not yahoo will. I have to manually put in a weather location. I'm using the FramelessSide GPS theme. I also looked to turn off the gps and can not find anywhere the word gps anywhere. Which sucks. I'm think as soon as i leave this place the widget may work. So until then i may have to move to another one that i can easily handle that is non gps based.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    For what it's worth, iconoclasm works perfectly for me after jailbreak on a 4S and a 5.
    I wasn't able to install it from Cydia, got the device is not supported error on iOS 6.1. I emailed Yanik, the developer, and got this in response yesterday:

6.1 is supported, but I haven't been able to test against the iPhone 5 yet, so purchases are disabled on those for now. Hopefully this weekend I will have the opportunity to test it and enable purchases.
    Hope this helps clear things up for anyone else experiencing issues.

Thanks
    Thanked 17,528 Times in 4,295 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snoopmm View Post
    What i think the issue is, is my location. I'm currently stationed at a base in afghan. My stock weather app does work but not for my local location. Yahoo weather in my location does not work but others not yahoo will. I have to manually put in a weather location. I'm using the FramelessSide GPS theme. I also looked to turn off the gps and can not find anywhere the word gps anywhere. Which sucks. I'm think as soon as i leave this place the widget may work. So until then i may have to move to another one that i can easily handle that is non gps based.
    Is there a way that you could send me the widget and I'll see if I can get it to work with a manual code for you? If you can upload it to media fire or something and PM me the link I could give it a shot.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (02-24-2013)

Thanks

yeah, give me a little time. I will try to do that. Make an account and put it on there. thanks

i know this is off the topic on my situation. Do you know anything about the theme on page 2746 that is on lito1 page
    Last edited by snoopmm; 02-07-2013 at 10:02 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iryankgt View Post
    I remember there being actual color mods for Elite Pro HD for iOS4 from Bars. A few users made a pink and a couple other colors here and there for EPHDiOS5. Not everyone is back on the thread yet though. It's been a while haha.

No it hasn't. Should be exactly the same.
    Many thanks guys got it loaded :-)

I know Bars is working away hard, is the EPHDiOS 5 sounds not working just yet?
    I have it at the top in winter board..
    :-)

Thanks

i hit you with a pm

Thanks

Many thanks guys got it loaded :-)

I know Bars is working away hard, is the EPHDiOS 5 sounds not working just yet?
    I have it at the top in winter board..
    :-)
    Yea it isn't, but I believe rumcajs and a few others were manually changing the uisounds to get around that for now.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iryankgt View Post
    Yea it isn't, but I believe rumcajs and a few others were manually changing the uisounds to get around that for now.
    Thanks ill wait for an update. :-)

Thanks

I keep getting cannot comply when trying to install EPHD. Anyone know what that means? The repo installs fine but I cant install anything after adding the repo. It just says continue queing and whether I press clear or install it just ques again. I've been away for sometime since the 5 dropped but Im assuming the repo is still the same since initial release of it?
    Last edited by dscottjr81; 02-07-2013 at 10:17 AM.

Thanks

i think it maybe the server or something. It took me multiple times of trying before it started to load for me. I hope this helps