Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Thanks
    Thanked 5,679 Times in 1,392 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    For what it's worth, iconoclasm works perfectly for me after jailbreak on a 4S and a 5.
    I wasn't able to install it from Cydia, got the device is not supported error on iOS 6.1. I emailed Yanik, the developer, and got this in response yesterday:

6.1 is supported, but I haven't been able to test against the iPhone 5 yet, so purchases are disabled on those for now. Hopefully this weekend I will have the opportunity to test it and enable purchases.
    Hope this helps clear things up for anyone else experiencing issues.

Quote Originally Posted by snoopmm View Post
    What i think the issue is, is my location. I'm currently stationed at a base in afghan. My stock weather app does work but not for my local location. Yahoo weather in my location does not work but others not yahoo will. I have to manually put in a weather location. I'm using the FramelessSide GPS theme. I also looked to turn off the gps and can not find anywhere the word gps anywhere. Which sucks. I'm think as soon as i leave this place the widget may work. So until then i may have to move to another one that i can easily handle that is non gps based.
    Is there a way that you could send me the widget and I'll see if I can get it to work with a manual code for you? If you can upload it to media fire or something and PM me the link I could give it a shot.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (02-24-2013)

yeah, give me a little time. I will try to do that. Make an account and put it on there. thanks

i know this is off the topic on my situation. Do you know anything about the theme on page 2746 that is on lito1 page
    Last edited by snoopmm; 02-07-2013 at 11:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iryankgt View Post
    I remember there being actual color mods for Elite Pro HD for iOS4 from Bars. A few users made a pink and a couple other colors here and there for EPHDiOS5. Not everyone is back on the thread yet though. It's been a while haha.

No it hasn't. Should be exactly the same.
    Many thanks guys got it loaded :-)

I know Bars is working away hard, is the EPHDiOS 5 sounds not working just yet?
    I have it at the top in winter board..
    :-)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pistehead View Post
    Many thanks guys got it loaded :-)

I know Bars is working away hard, is the EPHDiOS 5 sounds not working just yet?
    I have it at the top in winter board..
    :-)
    Yea it isn't, but I believe rumcajs and a few others were manually changing the uisounds to get around that for now.

Yea it isn't, but I believe rumcajs and a few others were manually changing the uisounds to get around that for now.
    Thanks ill wait for an update. :-)

I keep getting cannot comply when trying to install EPHD. Anyone know what that means? The repo installs fine but I cant install anything after adding the repo. It just says continue queing and whether I press clear or install it just ques again. I've been away for sometime since the 5 dropped but Im assuming the repo is still the same since initial release of it?
    Last edited by dscottjr81; 02-07-2013 at 11:17 AM.

i think it maybe the server or something. It took me multiple times of trying before it started to load for me. I hope this helps

I should add I can repeatedly install other repos and my purchased tweaks fine but this is the only thing that wont install. It doesnt even try to load it goes straight to cannot comply.

I also had the same issue. All i did was keep trying. I guess i read it from someone else. And eventually worked for me. I'm also not a expert in this matter i just read post, lol. But it took me 2 days to get it on my phone saying the same thing you are getting now until it started downloading

I wasn't able to install it from Cydia, got the device is not supported error on iOS 6.1. I emailed Yanik, the developer, and got this in response yesterday:
    Ah. I keep forgetting that I saved all the deb files for a lot of these tweaks the night before the jailbreak released. So I simply updated iconoclasm on my 4S running 5.1.1 the night before evasion came out and saved the reinstall as a deb file. Then after jail breaking the next day I loaded it back to my phone bypassing Cydia all together.

Read about the process here:
    Best Kept Secret EVER --> Not waiting for Cydia after a restore
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

yeah, give me a little time. I will try to do that. Make an account and put it on there. thanks

i know this is off the topic on my situation. Do you know anything about the theme on page 2746 that is on lito1 page
    If you're talking about the gold theme, he's got all of the stuff for that.

Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,743 Times in 749 Posts

I remember there being actual color mods for Elite Pro HD for iOS4 from Bars. A few users made a pink and a couple other colors here and there for EPHDiOS5. Not everyone is back on the thread yet though. It's been a while haha.
    LOL i still have the color mod files, Aqua, blue, olive, rust, orange, purple, red, and fuschia. Still have alot of the keyboard mods too that use iAccess to work LOL

This was one of my favy keyboards themes

-kb_123-2x.png
    Last edited by Carvensno; 02-07-2013 at 12:08 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Carvensno For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (02-07-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Ah. I keep forgetting that I saved all the deb files for a lot of these tweaks the night before the jailbreak released. So I simply updated iconoclasm on my 4S running 5.1.1 the night before evasion came out and saved the reinstall as a deb file. Then after jail breaking the next day I loaded it back to my phone bypassing Cydia all together.

Read about the process here:
    Best Kept Secret EVER --> Not waiting for Cydia after a restore
    Yea I had sold my 4S and got the 5 on launch day, so I'd been out of the jailbreak scene for a good bit :/ It's great to be back! I still would follow the news and what not, and did come across this. Thanks again for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Carvensno View Post
    LOL i still have the color mod files, Aqua, blue, olive, rust, orange, purple, red, and fuschia. Still have alot of the keyboard mods too that use iAccess to work LOL

This was one of my favy keyboards themes

-kb_123-2x.png
    LOL I still have all my iOS4 EPHD stuff too. Little gems to hold on to as Bars takes us on the next journey
    Last edited by iRyanKGT; 02-07-2013 at 12:26 PM.

how do I get the lock screen slider like this I couldn't find it.

I also had the same issue. All i did was keep trying. I guess i read it from someone else. And eventually worked for me. I'm also not a expert in this matter i just read post, lol. But it took me 2 days to get it on my phone saying the same thing you are getting now until it started downloading
    Bonehead mistake by me, I was leaving a letter out.

Thanks

Does the old BiteSMS QR/QC theme fix not work anymore? I tried applying the plist and deleting the bsbg files a couple times with no luck...

Does the old BiteSMS QR/QC theme fix not work anymore? I tried applying the plist and deleting the bsbg files a couple times with no luck...
    Unzip and drop this file into Library/biteThemes. Then, open up the biteSMS app, go into the settings, and then Themes. Select EPHD from the list of themes and scroll down to "Apply Theme". Hit that button and you should be good to go.
    EPHD bite fix.zip

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

holdenrf (02-15-2013), iRyanKGT (02-07-2013), King_O_Hill (02-24-2013), rumcajs (02-07-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,834 Times in 868 Posts

Just need to find plist to remove the "call" words at bottom. What does everyone think. -imageuploadedbymodmyi1360265882.661947.jpg
    Last edited by TaJr12; 02-07-2013 at 01:42 PM.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TaJr12 For This Useful Post:

Best01 (02-07-2013), iRyanKGT (02-07-2013)

Page 2796 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1796 2296 2696 2746 278627942795279627972798 2806 2846 2896 ... LastLast