+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by King_O_Hill I have seen Anthony's list. I also know there is an issue with LS that causes a line across the bottom above the slider that there
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,833 Times in 4,436 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I have seen Anthony's list.

I also know there is an issue with LS that causes a line across the bottom above the slider that there hasn't been a fix for yet. I have not seen you on Sauriks iRC channel where he discusses WB and releases beta's that are not on Cydia. But I guess Anthony knows best. WB has not even been tested on an iPh5 running iOS 6+, I don't see how anyone can say with any certainty that it is fully compatible.

But what do I know. Maybe you can write software for a device running an OS that you can't test on. I know I'm not that good.
    Fair enough, King. I'll backoff on the 'fully compatible' verbiage. Suffice it to say - I'm not worried. At 5.1.1 Winterboard worked perfectly on day 1 of JB with themes that were compatible. Good disclaimer though. No I don't follow Saurik's IRC.

From what I've learned (am learning) - an iOS isn't device specific. If it's compatible with iOS6.1 on a 3GS it's compatible with iOS6.1 on an iPhone 5. Correct me if I'm misunderstanding something.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 02-01-2013 at 11:48 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (02-01-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,634 Times in 2,399 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Ya know, NateD started working on an AC LS a while back. He sent me what he had so far. Maybe that'll be my first project back once I'm JB'n again. Got any new tricks King? Maybe we could come up with something cool. Maybe figure out a way to make it "elite" as well. Man I can't wait to get EPHD back on my phone. I want to come up with a new Zepellin logo as well. Ugh.
    It's funny u say that because I was just thinking about a Assassins Creed lock screen and what that would look like in terms of animation and graphics. I'd be all about that man.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (02-01-2013), King_O_Hill (02-01-2013), mohseen488 (02-01-2013)

Thanks

Ya know, NateD started working on an AC LS a while back. He sent me what he had so far. Maybe that'll be my first project back once I'm JB'n again. Got any new tricks King? Maybe we could come up with something cool. Maybe figure out a way to make it "elite" as well. Man I can't wait to get EPHD back on my phone. I want to come up with a new Zepellin logo as well. Ugh.
    SO GLAD you're still around, Eric. You have intentions of helping us to 'make our own ports' to iPadMini of this amazing theme as you did for our ipads?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (02-01-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 17,480 Times in 4,281 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    SO GLAD you're still around, Eric. You have intentions of helping us to 'make our own ports' to iPadMini of this amazing theme as you did for our ipads?
    Well, since I don't have an iPad mini, that would be tough. However, if you want to buy me one and send it to me, I'd be more than happy to do a port

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    It's funny u say that because I was just thinking about a Assassins Creed lock screen and what that would look like in terms of animation and graphics. I'd be all about that man.
    Originally it was really just a simple LS that Nate had planned. It was just an overlay and a cool font. I haven't followed too much of the new stuff going on with LS's in the past few months, maybe King and I can come up with some cool stuff as he's the code guy.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (02-01-2013), TaJr12 (02-01-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone SHARON1O's Avatar
    Thanks

Eric I have a request please and want to do to esposible zeppelin if the letters of my signature as well as a qui, with the message balloon if possible, and the same colors??? do what you can with it lol thanks for your work, it is a pleasure to deal with people like you xxx

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-vamybu4a.jpg

" ​Quiereme cuando menos lo merezca , y sera cuando mas lo necesite " X X X ....

Thanks

Well, since I don't have an iPad mini, that would be tough. However, if you want to buy me one and send it to me, I'd be more than happy to do a port
    LOL!! Does iPad Mini use the same naming convention as iPad 3g and up? Such that the port you already helped us create for EPHD would work on the mini as well?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SHARON1O View Post
    Eric I have a request please and want to do to esposible zeppelin if the letters of my signature as well as a qui, with the message balloon if possible, and the same colors??? do what you can with it lol thanks for your work, it is a pleasure to deal with people like you xxx

Attachment 620297
    So you want your name and QUI in the green chat bubble to use as a Zepellin logo? Any particular font? Because the font that I used before will be way too big.

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    LOL!! Does iPad Mini use the same naming convention as iPad 3g and up? Such that the port you already helped us create for EPHD would work on the mini as well?
    From what I've seen it's not the same. It's more like what original the iPad and the iPad 2 files were as they were SD and the new iPad is HD. So none of the @2x and the files would be half the size.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (02-01-2013), NewdestinyX (02-01-2013), TaJr12 (02-01-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,674 Times in 798 Posts

Originally it was really just a simple LS that Nate had planned. It was just an overlay and a cool font. I haven't followed too much of the new stuff going on with LS's in the past few months, maybe King and I can come up with some cool stuff as he's the code guy.
    Don't worry Eric Got my wife an iPad Mini for xmas so once jailbreak is out will be updating away, and modding, ohh yeah and porting, think thats it maybe more.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TaJr12 For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (02-01-2013), King_O_Hill (02-01-2013)

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,047 Times in 6,223 Posts

I've seen some meet stuff going around. Some nice new thinking. I'm sure I can come up with some new animation. I had a few that I never released or even demonstrated that might be cool with an AC LS.

I guess I'll have to start looking at some new stuff too.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (02-01-2013), Krima (02-01-2013), metaserph (02-01-2013), TaJr12 (02-01-2013)

Thanks

ok, my name is not the name that appears in the chat bubble, is there any way to do with some kind of letter???? if you can not make $ergio! name

Nombre Se Puede HACER solo el Nombre con la estrella Incluida pecado y la burbuja??
    Last edited by SHARON1O; 02-01-2013 at 12:23 PM.

" ​Quiereme cuando menos lo merezca , y sera cuando mas lo necesite " X X X ....

Thanks

ok, my name is not the name that appears in the chat bubble, is there any way to do with some kind of letter???? if you can not make $ergio! name

Nombre Se Puede HACER solo el Nombre con la estrella Incluida pecado y la burbuja??
    Eric, I believe she wants a zep logo with $ergio! in a text that will look good. I also believe she wants you to put it in a similar bubble.
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (02-01-2013), SHARON1O (02-01-2013)

Thanks

Gracias king

21. The Following User Says Thank You to SHARON1O For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (02-01-2013)

Thanks

Gracias king
    Su Bienvenida!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

SHARON1O (02-01-2013)

Thanks

for me is very dicifil English and use a translator, I think someone offered to translate for me, but I do not remember who it was not, thanks to all.

thanks for hosting a pleasure

Eric want it white please
    Last edited by SHARON1O; 02-01-2013 at 12:38 PM.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to SHARON1O For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (02-01-2013)

Thanks

for me is very dicifil English and use a translator, I think someone offered to translate for me, but I do not remember who it was
    Fui yo, Sharon1o.. envíame un PM cuando necesites una traducción.
    (It was me, Sharon1o.. Send me a PM whenever you need a translation.)

Thanks

ok gracias NewdestinyX , te mande una peticion de amistad

Thanks

See, I knew Grant would come in handy. I forgot he mods a Spanish forum or 2.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Krima (02-01-2013), SHARON1O (02-01-2013)

Thanks

jajajaja

Thanks

Eric want it white please
    What do you want in white? The bubble or the letters?

Thanks

las letras