Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

I'm hearing some jb buzz bro my fingers are crossed!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

Fattone66 (01-19-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Sub how's this? Attachment 619387 ...i apologize "this weekend" became "last weekend" really quickly... here's another...Attachment 619388
    Amazing thank you chevy perfect

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Subaruim For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (01-19-2013)

Nice sub! Glad you like it bud!! 👊👍

Hi guys, I'm totally new here,even though I have read hundreds of pages in this thread in the past 3 weeks! I have managed to do a lot of things myself,but can't figure everything out exactly so thought I'd register.

I've got some questions:
    1. I'd like the skewed dock icons,except for all of the icons themselves do I need a tweak?

2. Because of iOS 5.1.1 some of the icons (mail,ipod,maps,camera etc) needed to be renamed,but now they don't have their red glow anymore;how do I get that back?

3.How can I apply a loading screen to an app which has no default loading screen;whenever I just add the default.png it doesn't seem to work

Thanks a lot guys in advance and I hope some of you still read this and can help me out!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Koense For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (01-19-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Koense View Post
    Hi guys, I'm totally new here,even though I have read hundreds of pages in this thread in the past 3 weeks! I have managed to do a lot of things myself,but can't figure everything out exactly so thought I'd register.

I've got some questions:
    1. I'd like the skewed dock icons,except for all of the icons themselves do I need a tweak?

2. Because of iOS 5.1.1 some of the icons (mail,ipod,maps,camera etc) needed to be renamed,but now they don't have their red glow anymore;how do I get that back?

3.How can I apply a loading screen to an app which has no default loading screen;whenever I just add the default.png it doesn't seem to work

Thanks a lot guys in advance and I hope some of you still read this and can help me out!!
    Welcome aboard Koense!

Let's see if I can get you going.

1. I use Springtimize2. It is a paid tweak, but it has lots of features that are useful. Stay away from the pirated versions, as they are typically not stable.

2. I need to think about this one for a minute.

3. Some apps don't use a loading screen. So even if you put a [email protected] file in the bundle, it won't do anything. You can create a "Fallback" folder in your theme and place a generic [email protected] in there.

While I think about #2 is there anything else I can help you with bro?

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

9. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (01-21-2013)

Thank you a lot for the quick info! I hope someone can get an answer to question 2 too
    1. I've watched a springtomize2 vid and I see it does a lottt of things,but mostly I don't need/got another tweak installed for that. Is there no other option than the cover flow option in sprintomize 2 to skew the icons?
    Another question which I couldn't find an answer to: After I applied all the EPHD things in winterboard,I lost the color of certain icons (cydia not brown but black,facebook not blue but black). Any way to get those colors back?

5. There was a custom weather Icon in EPHD(the rainy one) and no matter what I change I can't get an other weather icon instead of that one (changed it in themes.xxxx/EPHD/bundles/com.apple.weather as well as in the original apple folder)
    6. I don't have an com.apple.reminders folder in EPHD/,can I just create one so it will automatically change the reminders icon?

Ps I didn't really understand your answer to my 3rd question,would appreciate some more explanation!

Thanks

The only other tweak that I know of to get the dock effect that you are looking for is "Cascade". But it is also a paid tweak.

The rainy weather icon may have been a tweak named oddly enough, "WeatherIcon" it is activated through settings and will show the sun when it's sunny and the rain when rainy. It works off of the native weather app.

Yes, you can add a bundle folder for reminders, but you need to use the correct folder name and put the icons in there correctly.

I'll try and explain the loading screen. First, if the app does not use one, then you can't change what isn't there. There is a way to use a default loading screen though that may work. If you go to the main theme folder you will see a few folders in there, Bundles, Folders ,UIImages. If you add a folder named Fallback and put a generic [email protected] file in there, then the apps that don't have a loading screen will use this loading screen. This one is generic, because it doesn't have any app name on it.

I am not sure about your black icons. A screen shot would help me understand this and the 2nd question that you had.

Not sure how experienced you are, but the order of things in winterboard will have an effect on things. The higher on top in WB, the higher the priority. Look at it this way, WB reads from the bottom up. So if you put something you are trying to change in an item that is active and there is the same thing above it, you won't see any change.
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 01-19-2013 at 11:31 PM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Koense (01-20-2013), metaserph (01-20-2013)

So much straight to the point useful info in 1 post, nice!

I am not too experienced, everything I know I thought myself using either this thread or youtube

I just removed the red icon glow,so seems this is the problem and the icons which were greyed out now got their color back, only weird thing is that it only happened to a few. (Cydia,Firewall IP,Facebook)
    So I toyed with the placement in winterboard: Above the EPHD theme=working,but some icons greyed. Beneath the EPHD theme=not working,but colorful icons.

I see someone had a similar problem on page #1264, but I don't really understand what he did..I copied the red glow [email protected] and [email protected] and pasted those instead of the original ones in the EPHD folder, didn't work... the spelling of the guy who made it work doesn;t help either. (post #25280) Help needed and much appreciated!!
    Last edited by Koense; 01-20-2013 at 09:07 AM.

Ok, I found the problem with the red glow and the black/white icons..they are simply black and white in the red glow theme!

Are there still users active here willing to help me get certain icons standard and with red glow? Or has it died in here.. Would be truly awesome

There are a few that still watch this thread along with myself that can help you with icons. Glad you are getting everything to work properly.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Koense (01-20-2013), metaserph (01-20-2013)

I don't know if I should give these with/without borders and in which size (i think 118/120, but dont know if you can change that without losing too much quality), but I'll give it a try.

I would love these with a red glow (and a normal border like most have already of course). Would be awesome!

Name:  Activator.png
Views: 373
Size:  13.9 KBName:  appinfo.png
Views: 365
Size:  12.8 KB-aptbackup.png-cydia.png-cydia2.png-dreamboard.png-firewall-ip.pngName:  icon@2xvideo.png
Views: 454
Size:  16.5 KB-instagram.pngName:  mail.png
Views: 374
Size:  11.6 KB-reminders.png-shazam.png-dropbox.png-facebook.png-ipod.png
    Last edited by Koense; 01-20-2013 at 02:44 PM. Reason: adding extra icons

Thanks
    Thanked 6,357 Times in 1,494 Posts

It would be the frameless version on WB. Move that up to the top and the red glow second. Then the main theme below it.

But if you want these certain images. I can make the frameless version for you.
    Last edited by G-weezy; 01-20-2013 at 02:19 PM.
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to G-weezy For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (01-21-2013), King_O_Hill (01-20-2013), metaserph (01-20-2013)

Thanks for jumping in here. It's been a while since I've looked at this theme and I am trying to boycott my PC all weekend.

-noobalert-

Could you explain this to me? I only have these with borders from somewhere within this thread, I would like to use them with a red glow underneath (with loading screens would be event better! ). I don't know how to do this myself, I don't know what you mean when it comes to WB concerning these icons

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Thanks for jumping in here. It's been a while since I've looked at this theme and I am trying to boycott my PC all weekend.
    I don't mean to rush you into anything, I will always be greatful if someone helps me out!
    Last edited by Koense; 01-20-2013 at 02:40 PM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Koense For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (01-20-2013)

Thanks

Winterboard is where you enable themes correct? Open Winterboard on your iPhone. You should see a selection of themes you've downloaded to your phone. On the right side there is a little tab you can move the row up or down. Just move the frameless version up to the the top followed by the red glow. Then respring it from the app.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to G-weezy For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (01-20-2013), rumcajs (01-20-2013)

Thanks

So these icons that are being posted. What do you want done with them?

All I think is to make them the frameless version. But in you PM I'm not understanding what is going on. For the red glow that needs to be activated in Winterboard as well.

See if you have all these that I have in WB.

Last edited by G-weezy; 01-20-2013 at 03:48 PM.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to G-weezy For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (01-20-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by G-weezy View Post
    So these icons that are being posted. What do you want done with them?

All I think is to make them the frameless version. But in you PM I'm not understanding what is going on. For the red glow that needs to be activated in Winterboard as well.

See if you have all these that I have in WB.

I want to use these icons with a frame and red glow underneath; that's all I want. If I had them with a red frame I can just look up where the icons are and replace them. I don't have the unframed icons like in your video, why should I need it if I would own the right icons already and can put them in the right folders? In the past I have seen people ask for icons to be "red glowed" before so I thought I would try to Nothing more to it!

Thanks

Isn't the red glow a option to add to the theme in Winterboard? I have blue glow.

Can you show me a pic of what you are trying to get with the red glow?

Quote Originally Posted by G-weezy View Post
    Isn't the red glow a option to add to the theme in Winterboard? I have blue glow.

Can you show me a pic of what you are trying to get with the red glow?
    Obviously it is (and I have it on), if you look at the icons I would like "red-glowed"; these aren't the standard ones. All the standard ones already have a red glow on my iphone, I'm just trying to get the others to match the rest

Page 2776 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1776 2276 2676 2726 276627742775277627772778 2786 2826 2876 ... LastLast