Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #55241
    Quote Originally Posted by Subaruim View Post
    And how i fix it?
    I've never used shrink, but I know that a fix has been made for most themes to correct this. I know that one was done for this theme, just not sure who did it, or where to find it now.

    G-wheezy you put there? Can you shed some light on the shrink fix? I can check my PC tomorrow, but seeing that I never use shrink, I doubt that I have it.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  2. #55242
    Livin the iPhone Life G-weezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Right next to you.
    Posts
    1,902
    Thanks
    1,854
    Thanked 6,357 Times in 1,494 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I've never used shrink, but I know that a fix has been made for most themes to correct this. I know that one was done for this theme, just not sure who did it, or where to find it now.

    G-wheezy you put there? Can you shed some light on the shrink fix? I can check my PC tomorrow, but seeing that I never use shrink, I doubt that I have it.
    Yea I'm here. I can't really say much myself. I don't use shrink either.

    In the pic it doesn't look that bad. I think it looks unique offset like that at an angle like a shadow. Just my opinion.

    This is mines at the moment. I'm trying to spice it up a bit but kind of stuck. King if you got any ideas let me know. Lol. I'm really stuck.

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1353653532.949160.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1353653546.737470.jpg
    Last edited by G-weezy; 11-23-2012 at 12:54 AM.
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"

  3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to G-weezy For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (11-23-2012), Lito1 (11-23-2012), metaserph (11-23-2012), nik1975 (11-23-2012)

  4. #55243
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Lito1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Louisville,Ky
    Posts
    525
    Thanks
    791
    Thanked 679 Times in 295 Posts

    Came back to the house lol can't stay away all the time ..... Thanks to Jazzman,G-Weezy,Chevy & Myself
    http://

    http://

    Oh and someone point me in the direction of where this dang DONE button is so I can fix that please lol ..... TIA

    http://

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lito1 For This Useful Post:

    G-weezy (11-23-2012), King_O_Hill (11-26-2012), metaserph (11-23-2012)

  6. #55244
    Livin the iPhone Life G-weezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Right next to you.
    Posts
    1,902
    Thanks
    1,854
    Thanked 6,357 Times in 1,494 Posts

    Welcome back boss. What's good with ya?
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to G-weezy For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (11-26-2012), Lito1 (11-23-2012)

  8. #55245
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Lito1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Louisville,Ky
    Posts
    525
    Thanks
    791
    Thanked 679 Times in 295 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by G-weezy View Post
    Welcome back boss. What's good with ya?
    Tanx bruh............ ben having it rough for a min with work and stuff but its all good nice to see ya bruh,hope all is well wit ya and thae quest you seek

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lito1 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (11-23-2012)

  10. #55246
    Livin the iPhone Life G-weezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Right next to you.
    Posts
    1,902
    Thanks
    1,854
    Thanked 6,357 Times in 1,494 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Lito1 View Post
    Tanx bruh............ ben having it rough for a min with work and stuff but its all good nice to see ya bruh,hope all is well wit ya and thae quest you seek
    Yea same as well. It keeps getting tougher. But I'll pull through. Had a long week with psych eval, physical, and everything else. Lol.
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to G-weezy For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (11-23-2012), metaserph (11-23-2012)

  12. #55247
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Lito1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Louisville,Ky
    Posts
    525
    Thanks
    791
    Thanked 679 Times in 295 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by G-weezy View Post
    Yea same as well. It keeps getting tougher. But I'll pull through. Had a long week with psych eval, physical, and everything else. Lol.
    Watch out wit the psych eval bruh they are tricky with that no doubt the rest I'm sure you'll breeze thru it but when I was up for my psych dude it was crazy tho cuz they would put you in a hella situation ..... I'm thinking bout going back to the LMPD but I love my position at the city lockup

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lito1 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (11-26-2012)

  14. #55248
    Livin the iPhone Life G-weezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Right next to you.
    Posts
    1,902
    Thanks
    1,854
    Thanked 6,357 Times in 1,494 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Lito1 View Post
    Watch out wit the psych eval bruh they are tricky with that no doubt the rest I'm sure you'll breeze thru it but when I was up for my psych dude it was crazy tho cuz they would put you in a hella situation ..... I'm thinking bout going back to the LMPD but I love my position at the city lockup
    Thanks boss. It was crazy. All these weird questions. But I think I did ok. I hope. I know for sure I didn;t answer those "hear voices in my head" crap. lol

    Here is a Barrel icon I made. I was missing this the whole time and decided to go and make one.


    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to G-weezy For This Useful Post:

    iVic (11-24-2012), King_O_Hill (11-26-2012), Sazzat (12-15-2012)

  16. #55249
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Lito1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Louisville,Ky
    Posts
    525
    Thanks
    791
    Thanked 679 Times in 295 Posts

    Yo does anyone know the path in ifunbox to get to the Siri so I can theme it...... TIA
    Last edited by Lito1; 11-24-2012 at 07:59 AM.

  17. #55250
    Quote Originally Posted by G-weezy View Post
    Yea I'm here. I can't really say much myself. I don't use shrink either.

    In the pic it doesn't look that bad. I think it looks unique offset like that at an angle like a shadow. Just my opinion.

    This is mines at the moment. I'm trying to spice it up a bit but kind of stuck. King if you got any ideas let me know. Lol. I'm really stuck.

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1353653532.949160.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1353653546.737470.jpg
    What SB weather theme are you using on the phone in the pictures, G-Weezy?

  18. #55251
    Crap I was waiting a year for this and when I decide to get ios 6 then it comes out. FML

  19. #55252
    Sorry for not being on in a while. I've been pretty busy between school, pool, and somewhat of a social life. Haha.

    So, I saw a carrier request. Hope this works.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -ivic.png   -ivic1.png   -ivic2.png   -ivic3.png   -ivic4.png   -ivic5.png  

  20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    G-weezy (11-24-2012), iVic (11-24-2012), King_O_Hill (11-24-2012), metaserph (11-24-2012), rumcajs (11-27-2012)

  21. #55253
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Sorry for not being on in a while. I've been pretty busy between school, pool, and somewhat of a social life. Haha.

    So, I saw a carrier request. Hope this works.
    Welcome back Eric! Aw dang you beat me to it I was just bout to post ivic haha

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bAdkid For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (11-24-2012), King_O_Hill (11-26-2012)

  23. #55254
    Quote Originally Posted by bAdkid View Post
    Welcome back Eric! Aw dang you beat me to it I was just bout to post ivic haha
    Oops. Sorry. Want me to delete them so you can post them? Haha.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (11-26-2012)

  25. #55255
    Don't delete anything, guyz!

    Thanks, Eric! Can you possibly make one written with a small-caps 'c' (iVic) and one with the 'HD' added to it?

  26. #55256
    Quote Originally Posted by iVic View Post
    Don't delete anything, guyz!

    Thanks, Eric! Can you possibly make one written with a small-caps 'c' (iVic) and one with the 'HD' added to it?
    How's this?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -ivic.png   -ivic1.png   -ivic2.png   -ivic3.png   -ivic4.png   -ivic5.png  

  27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    iVic (11-24-2012), King_O_Hill (11-26-2012), metaserph (11-24-2012), SHARON1O (11-25-2012)

  28. #55257
    Thanks, Eric, you're the man!

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    How's this?
    They looks great on the phone! Thanks!

    Could you remake the second one though (ivic1.png) as it doesn't show with a transparent background!?
    Last edited by iVic; 11-24-2012 at 06:37 PM.

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to iVic For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (11-24-2012)

  30. #55258
    Livin the iPhone Life G-weezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Right next to you.
    Posts
    1,902
    Thanks
    1,854
    Thanked 6,357 Times in 1,494 Posts

    Good to see you on Eric. If you don't mind, can I get a copy of the PSD just in case others ask later.
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"

  31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to G-weezy For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (11-25-2012), King_O_Hill (11-24-2012), metaserph (11-24-2012)

  32. #55259
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Sorry for not being on in a while. I've been pretty busy between school, pool, and somewhat of a social life. Haha.

    So, I saw a carrier request. Hope this works.
    Holly S!!!

    I heard you were on, but I had to see it for myself

    Sup bro!

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (11-25-2012), G-weezy (11-24-2012), metaserph (11-24-2012)

  34. #55260
    Livin the iPhone Life G-weezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Right next to you.
    Posts
    1,902
    Thanks
    1,854
    Thanked 6,357 Times in 1,494 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iVic View Post
    What SB weather theme are you using on the phone in the pictures, G-Weezy?
    Demony HS WeatherWalls
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"

  35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to G-weezy For This Useful Post:

    iVic (11-25-2012), King_O_Hill (11-26-2012)

Page 2763 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1763 2263 2663 2713 275327612762276327642765 2773 2813 2863 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •