Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #54721
    Question- I've been away for awhile... I'm a donor for beta on 2012 but how do I get this for iPad?

  2. #54722
    Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    England (leeds)
    Posts
    1,615
    Thanks
    688
    Thanked 1,112 Times in 548 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Replied
    Hi Guys

    I have a question ! I have an amazing lockscreen clock mad by Chevy "cool guy" but I don't want it to pick up any wallpaper at all. I want to be able to choose my own lockscreen wallpaper at will. I have looked at the code until my eyes are bleeding and I can't figure it out.

    At the moment it picks up a JPG image but if I edit that string it just brings a black screen with a little ? On it. I have also tried to drop a transparent PNG in there and point it to that too, but the same thing happens.

    I don't want to pester Chevy all the time as I am sure he gets 10,00 requests a day. And I would also like to do this myself so I can learn a bit. I can change font size, colour move the widget around etc etc, so I am getting there slowly.

    But for the life of me I am struggling with this

    Any help would be great

    Thanks
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button

  3. #54723
    Quote Originally Posted by pratt1503 View Post
    Hi Guys

    I have a question ! I have an amazing lockscreen clock mad by Chevy "cool guy" but I don't want it to pick up any wallpaper at all. I want to be able to choose my own lockscreen wallpaper at will. I have looked at the code until my eyes are bleeding and I can't figure it out.

    At the moment it picks up a JPG image but if I edit that string it just brings a black screen with a little ? On it. I have also tried to drop a transparent PNG in there and point it to that too, but the same thing happens.

    I don't want to pester Chevy all the time as I am sure he gets 10,00 requests a day. And I would also like to do this myself so I can learn a bit. I can change font size, colour move the widget around etc etc, so I am getting there slowly.

    But for the life of me I am struggling with this

    Any help would be great

    Thanks
    Send me the link and I'll make it pull your wallpaper jpegifier image

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    ShioN915 (09-04-2012)

  5. #54724
    Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    England (leeds)
    Posts
    1,615
    Thanks
    688
    Thanked 1,112 Times in 548 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Send me the link and I'll make it pull your wallpaper jpegifier image
    Thanks

    The Durben sorted me out with the code :-)

    Thanks anyway
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button

  6. #54725
    iPhone? More like MyPhone .ZIP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Anaheim, California, United States
    Posts
    111
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 87 Times in 33 Posts

    Has anyone figured out how to theme the Highlighted/Selected sections in notification center? The stock blue is not too ugly but its annoying. Thanks in Advance. -img_0065.png

  7. #54726
    Me today. Going a little dark.


  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    JGKC9AYC (09-04-2012), ShioN915 (09-04-2012), TaJr12 (09-05-2012), UNLOCKZ (09-04-2012)

  9. #54727
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Steviemay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    164
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts

    Hi guys been a while I want to know if anyone knows how to change the screen of the pop up for bitesms? I'm talking about the grey background. I want to know what's it called so I can change it to a brighter colour as when I'm out I can't see what the text says when it's bright outside

  10. #54728
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Lito1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Louisville,Ky
    Posts
    525
    Thanks
    791
    Thanked 679 Times in 295 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Me today. Going a little dark.

    Likes that dark look Eric

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lito1 For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (09-05-2012)

  12. #54729
    Hey everyone, I just updated my phone to 5.1.1 but I can't seem to find a way to change the wallpaper for when I'm on a phone call. It is currently using the stock wallpaper (the grey one with water spots). Hope you guys can help me out, thanks in advance.

  13. #54730
    Quote Originally Posted by ShioN915 View Post
    Hey everyone, I just updated my phone to 5.1.1 but I can't seem to find a way to change the wallpaper for when I'm on a phone call. It is currently using the stock wallpaper (the grey one with water spots). Hope you guys can help me out, thanks in advance.
    You need to set a wallpaper for your lock screen. That's the one it uses.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    ShioN915 (09-04-2012), TaJr12 (09-05-2012)

  15. #54731
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    You need to set a wallpaper for your lock screen. That's the one it uses.
    Thanks again MJ =]

  16. #54732
    Quote Originally Posted by ShioN915 View Post
    Thanks again MJ =]
    Anytime

  17. #54733
    To whom do i donate to to get iPad version?

  18. #54734
    My iPhone is a Part of Me yassgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Paris, FR
    Posts
    534
    Thanks
    292
    Thanked 1,139 Times in 247 Posts

    It's called "[email protected]" and goes into the "com.apple.springboard" bundle.

    I have one that is the same as the table selection of EPHD if you want

  19. #54735
    Theme Supporter TaJr12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pennsville, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    1,190
    Thanks
    4,295
    Thanked 2,862 Times in 881 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Host_Killer View Post
    To whom do i donate to to get iPad version?
    no one not released yet. sorry

  20. #54736
    iPhone? More like MyPhone .ZIP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Anaheim, California, United States
    Posts
    111
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 87 Times in 33 Posts

    Does anybody have a .PSD for the Elite status bar icons? Im using OpenNotifier and I'm missing a Facebook icon set. I used the icons for intelliscreenX but it only has SMS, Phone, Email, and Mute Switch.

    Or the Elite Carrier logo PSD, I honestly just cant get the Etched effect right to match the Elite icons because I suck with Photoshop. I just want the little Facebook "f" in whiteonblack and etchonsilver(or whatever they are named) styles.
    Last edited by .ZIP; 09-05-2012 at 11:42 AM.

  21. #54737
    Hi all,

    Facebook new update cause the theme back to the original
    I need help as there's too many images

    Whereas biteSMS new update cause the font back to black color again, any advise please

    TIA

  22. #54738
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButter View Post
    Hi all,

    Facebook new update cause the theme back to the original
    I need help as there's too many images

    Whereas biteSMS new update cause the font back to black color again, any advise please

    TIA
    I posted a fix for bite maybe a week or two ago that has been quoted a couple times. Look through the last 10 or so pages.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (09-06-2012)

  24. #54739
    Hi, can somebody help with icons for Themeit and PreviewMaker?

    Thanks in advance!

  25. #54740

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UNLOCKZ For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (09-06-2012), EricB78 (09-06-2012)

Page 2737 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1737 2237 2637 2687 272727352736273727382739 2747 2787 2837 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •