+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by scapegoat81 No pun intended but does anyone use the Search Thread tool these days ? lol To put nicely, no. Although if you are using the mobile
...
  1. #54701
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,328
    Thanks
    41,350
    Thanked 17,455 Times in 6,381 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by scapegoat81 View Post
    No pun intended but does anyone use the Search Thread tool these days ? lol
    To put nicely, no.

    Although if you are using the mobile app, it doesn't work well at all.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (08-31-2012)

  3. #54702
    Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    England (leeds)
    Posts
    1,614
    Thanks
    688
    Thanked 1,111 Times in 547 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pratt1503 View Post
    Can somebody point me to where this SBBadge is kept ? And is there a blue option. Look cool and i would like to try it out.


    Thanks
    Anyone Please
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button

  4. #54703
    Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    England (leeds)
    Posts
    1,614
    Thanks
    688
    Thanked 1,111 Times in 547 Posts

    Hi Guys

    I have put together some of the best iWidgets to save time going through the threads, i take no credit for the creation of the widgets this is down to some amazing work by Gunny, Joker, Nate, Durben, Drifter & Darkness to name but a few.

    As you should or should not know iWidget is an amazing tweak made by Eldwin and it is quiet ground breaking.

    If you want to have some fun with the iWidget tweak then just add Eldwins repo https://cydia.myrepospace.com/eldwin
    and then add iWidget un-stable "its not un-stable" and then drop the widgets in var/Mobile/iWidgets

    Just tap the screen where you dont have a icon and the widget list will pop up for you to choose

    and have some fun moving and tweaking to your harts content.

    Like i said i take no credit for the creation and i have tweaked a few to my liking, i just thought i would share some of the best in one place

    Have fun guys

    Download Widgets.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Richard For This Useful Post:

    Lito1 (09-02-2012), WhyNotCallMeRo (09-02-2012)

  6. #54704
    iPhone? More like MyPhone .ZIP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Anaheim, California, United States
    Posts
    111
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 87 Times in 33 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by scapegoat81 View Post
    No pun intended but does anyone use the Search Thread tool these days ? lol
    Although I'm sure everybody understood what you meant, that is the worst use of the term "pun" I've ever heard haha

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to .ZIP For This Useful Post:

    scapegoat81 (09-02-2012)

  8. #54705
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Wolfsburg - Germany
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Hello,
    I have the problem that the new keyboard is not displayed. Among these will be shown as installed Cydia, but winter board I can not enable this.

    Anyone have any ideas?

    best Regards

  9. #54706
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,328
    Thanks
    41,350
    Thanked 17,455 Times in 6,381 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Gruening View Post
    Hello,
    I have the problem that the new keyboard is not displayed. Among these will be shown as installed Cydia, but winter board I can not enable this.

    Anyone have any ideas?

    best Regards
    You need the tweak Color Keyboard found in Cydia.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Lito1 (09-02-2012)

  11. #54707
    Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    England (leeds)
    Posts
    1,614
    Thanks
    688
    Thanked 1,111 Times in 547 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Use the one in here bro...


    Here's one



    http://bit.ly/CMC_FLIPCLOCK_iWidget
    Hi Chevy

    I have a request I would like your help with ?

    I am using this flip clock on my Homescreen an I have to say I love it.

    So for my request, is there any chance you could make it into a lockscreen for me ? I would like right in the Center of the lock screen with no wallpaper so I can just choose my own wallpaper at will from Settings. I do not use a slide to unlock "just so you know where I mean when I say in the centre"

    I am hoping you can do this request for me. As I have no idea where to start ?

    Hope you can help pal

    Thanks
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button

  12. #54708
    Banned DA_GHOST's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,579
    Thanks
    1,942
    Thanked 2,896 Times in 1,468 Posts

    Still no response from bars about the repo...

  13. #54709
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Lito1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Louisville,Ky
    Posts
    525
    Thanks
    791
    Thanked 679 Times in 295 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pratt1503 View Post
    Anyone Please
    Tanx pratt I've got them or atleast I'm one of them that has them lol i got them from my se7en theme and changed the color what color would you like to have let me know I'll shoot the flag badge to ya

  14. #54710
    Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    England (leeds)
    Posts
    1,614
    Thanks
    688
    Thanked 1,111 Times in 547 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Lito1 View Post
    Tanx pratt I've got them or atleast I'm one of them that has them lol i got them from my se7en theme and changed the color what color would you like to have let me know I'll shoot the flag badge to ya
    Hi Pal
    I was giving this as up as a lost cause LOL. If you could do me one in Royal Blue and a Red set too that would be great.

    thanks
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Richard For This Useful Post:

    erwine (09-02-2012), Lito1 (09-02-2012)

  16. #54711
    Livin the iPhone Life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Inside a Plist but lost within' a minute
    Posts
    2,662
    Thanks
    2,608
    Thanked 2,479 Times in 1,092 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pratt1503 View Post
    Hi Guys

    I have put together some of the best iWidgets to save time going through the threads, i take no credit for the creation of the widgets this is down to some amazing work by Gunny, Joker, Nate, Durben, Drifter & Darkness to name but a few.

    As you should or should not know iWidget is an amazing tweak made by Eldwin and it is quiet ground breaking.

    If you want to have some fun with the iWidget tweak then just add Eldwins repo https://cydia.myrepospace.com/eldwin
    and then add iWidget un-stable "its not un-stable" and then drop the widgets in var/Mobile/iWidgets

    Just tap the screen where you dont have a icon and the widget list will pop up for you to choose

    and have some fun moving and tweaking to your harts content.

    Like i said i take no credit for the creation and i have tweaked a few to my liking, i just thought i would share some of the best in one place

    Have fun guys

    Download Widgets.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    Appreciated...........

  17. #54712
    Green Apple lexus934's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    belgium
    Posts
    77
    Thanks
    412
    Thanked 82 Times in 50 Posts

    Hi,lito could i please have a blue
    flag badge tia.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to lexus934 For This Useful Post:

    Lito1 (09-02-2012)

  19. #54713
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Lito1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Louisville,Ky
    Posts
    525
    Thanks
    791
    Thanked 679 Times in 295 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pratt1503 View Post
    Hi Pal
    I was giving this as up as a lost cause LOL. If you could do me one in Royal Blue and a Red set too that would be great.

    thanks
    How's this bruh ??

    Name:  SBBadgeBG.png
Views: 999
Size:  4.0 KBName:  SBBadgeBG@2x~iphone.png
Views: 957
Size:  3.4 KB

    Just name them SBBadge and SBBadge@2x you know the deal lol

    Quote Originally Posted by lexus934 View Post
    Hi,lito could i please have a blue
    flag badge tia.
    I just dropped a royal blue is that one ok or you want dark blue or blue ?
    Last edited by Lito1; 09-02-2012 at 03:24 AM.

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lito1 For This Useful Post:

    lexus934 (09-02-2012), Richard (09-02-2012)

  21. #54714
    Green Apple lexus934's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    belgium
    Posts
    77
    Thanks
    412
    Thanked 82 Times in 50 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Lito1 View Post
    How's this bruh ??

    Attachment 609625Attachment 609626

    Just name them SBBadge and SBBadge@2x you know the deal lol



    I just dropped a royal blue is that one ok or you want dark blue or blue ?
    Thank you very much👍👍

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to lexus934 For This Useful Post:

    Lito1 (09-02-2012)

  23. #54715
    Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    England (leeds)
    Posts
    1,614
    Thanks
    688
    Thanked 1,111 Times in 547 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Lito1 View Post
    How's this bruh ??

    Attachment 609625Attachment 609626

    Just name them SBBadge and SBBadge@2x you know the deal lol



    I just dropped a royal blue is that one ok or you want dark blue or blue ?
    Hi Pal

    this is great and yes i know the deal of where to put them if you could do a blue one as well ? a simaler color to the MIM banner and then i have some options to see what looks the best

    thanks Pal
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button

  24. #54716
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Lito1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Louisville,Ky
    Posts
    525
    Thanks
    791
    Thanked 679 Times in 295 Posts

    no prob bruh just hit the thank you button

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lito1 For This Useful Post:

    lexus934 (09-02-2012), Richard (09-02-2012)

  26. #54717
    Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    England (leeds)
    Posts
    1,614
    Thanks
    688
    Thanked 1,111 Times in 547 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Lito1 View Post
    no prob bruh just hit the thank you button
    I will as soon as I get to my PC. As cant thank for iPad :-(

    Was you able to do the other Blue ?
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button

  27. #54718
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Lito1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Louisville,Ky
    Posts
    525
    Thanks
    791
    Thanked 679 Times in 295 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pratt1503 View Post
    I will as soon as I get to my PC. As cant thank for iPad :-(

    Was you able to do the other Blue ?
    How's this blue one ?

    Name:  SBBadgeBG@2x~iphone.png
Views: 630
Size:  3.4 KB

  28. #54719
    Modder EricB78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,062
    Thanks
    13,532
    Thanked 17,575 Times in 4,309 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pratt1503 View Post
    I will as soon as I get to my PC. As cant thank for iPad :-(

    Was you able to do the other Blue ?
    Hey bud, just thought I'd let you know that you can hit the thanks button on the iPad if you sign in to mmi on Safari.

  29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (09-04-2012), Lito1 (09-02-2012), TaJr12 (09-05-2012)

  30. #54720
    Power User chevymusclecar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,885
    Thanks
    18,042
    Thanked 19,196 Times in 4,218 Posts

    iWidget SS w/Options


  31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    dark.knight (09-02-2012), G-weezy (09-02-2012), Korazu (09-02-2012), Lito1 (09-02-2012), maultasche (10-15-2012), TaJr12 (09-05-2012), Tomme11 (09-03-2012), UNLOCKZ (09-02-2012)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts