Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #53341
    Green Apple folch28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Barcelona, Spain
    Posts
    49
    Thanks
    306
    Thanked 107 Times in 40 Posts

    my setup now



    thanks original creators of sb, and theme

  2. #53342
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,053
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by folch28 View Post
    my setup now



    thanks original creators of sb, and theme

    May I ask what is that widget in the top right corner?

  3. #53343
    Green Apple folch28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Barcelona, Spain
    Posts
    49
    Thanks
    306
    Thanked 107 Times in 40 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    May I ask what is that widget in the top right corner?
    yeap, you can find in boss thread

    you can download here: BLGMSTR-Impulse-RibbonMod.zip | PutLocker

    and also these: Boss.impulseclock.Belgmeister.zip | PutLocker

    LS too, and widget you ask, in white and normal, you choose

    the LS that go with the widget is like this:



    image you can change by iphone setting wallpaper

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to folch28 For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (07-18-2012), TaJr12 (07-18-2012), UNLOCKZ (07-18-2012)

  5. #53344
    Theme Supporter TaJr12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pennsville, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    1,176
    Thanks
    4,262
    Thanked 2,845 Times in 875 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    May I ask what is that widget in the top right corner?
    It is from the boss thread link is here: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6611799

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TaJr12 For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (07-18-2012), folch28 (07-18-2012), King_O_Hill (07-19-2012)

  7. #53345
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,053
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Thank you

  8. #53346
    Green Apple folch28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Barcelona, Spain
    Posts
    49
    Thanks
    306
    Thanked 107 Times in 40 Posts

    better in dark wall..







    just change layer

    Thanks original creators

    if someone want it, take it xD
    Last edited by folch28; 07-18-2012 at 02:14 PM.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to folch28 For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (07-18-2012)

  10. #53347
    I made a PodControls for EPHD in case anyone is interested. I use shadows so that's why I made them as icons.



    EPHD PodControls.zip

  11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    folch28 (07-18-2012), King_O_Hill (07-19-2012), The_Durben (07-18-2012), UNLOCKZ (07-18-2012)

  12. #53348
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    Definition for graphics design:
    Web definitions:
    An art that is used to create and manipulate images on a wide scale. The ability to bring an image to life, create on-line artwork, and...
    vtwebdesigners.com/definitions.htm

    In order for something to be considered graphic design it has to be created. Not pasted! In regards to the icons I love both EPHD and Boss, but again graphically speaking one set is being created and the other pasted in. You clearly know nothing of depth and realism from a creative perspective. You speak as if you have graphic design experience. Show me a post that reflects this skill. A good metaphor is don't talk about another mans house unless yours is in order.
    You're way off base Pinoy. I have enormous respect for your work. But please don't school me with web definitions and take my words out of context. And please don't try to elevate something that comes from scratch above something that comes from a camera - as if one is a higher level of art. Manipulating a photo or taking the photos yourself is also artistry as is placing them and shading them for an icon. And 1st year art students can make simple cartoon-like renderings which are the central vibe of 'that other' theme. There ARE objective measures of good art. You don't have do be a graphic designer yourself to observe the difference between high caliber and simplistic graphic design. Could all the fanboys of Boss celebrate its greatness in the Boss thread? Last time I checked this was the Elite HD thread.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  13. #53349
    I like both themes.


    Who cares? No one but me should .
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KnightWing For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (07-19-2012), rlw6534 (07-19-2012)

  15. #53350
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightWing View Post
    I like both themes.


    Who cares? No one but me should .
    K-Dub, I think you need to drop a couple killer wallpapers on everyone in here

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (07-19-2012)

  17. #53351
    It's funny how ignorant people can be these days.

  18. #53352
    Quote Originally Posted by shortysos7 View Post
    It's funny how ignorant people can be these days.
    It's much easier to ignore someone than to argue with them

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (07-18-2012), King_O_Hill (07-19-2012)

  20. #53353
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    K-Dub, I think you need to drop a couple killer wallpapers on everyone in here
    Sure, maybe. I find it hard to make simple walls haha
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

  21. #53354
    Livin the iPhone Life UNLOCKZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    GERMANY
    Posts
    1,321
    Thanks
    2,987
    Thanked 4,854 Times in 919 Posts

    Edit: Lib Weather ...
    Last edited by UNLOCKZ; 07-18-2012 at 05:02 PM.

  22. #53355
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightWing View Post
    Sure, maybe. I find it hard to make simple walls haha
    So be creative. I don't think anyone will complain. Unless you make it like Boss I guess.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (07-19-2012)

  24. #53356
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    You're way off base Pinoy. I have enormous respect for your work. But please don't school me with web definitions and take my words out of context. And please don't try to elevate something that comes from scratch above something that comes from a camera - as if one is a higher level of art. Manipulating a photo or taking the photos yourself is also artistry as is placing them and shading them for an icon. And 1st year art students can make simple cartoon-like renderings which are the central vibe of 'that other' theme. There ARE objective measures of good art. You don't have do be a graphic designer yourself to observe the difference between high caliber and simplistic graphic design. Could all the fanboys of Boss celebrate its greatness in the Boss thread? Last time I checked this was the Elite HD thread.
    I'm not gonna argue with you. Not sure how I took your words out of context but anyway real simple. Everybody knows your disrespectful perspective. Quit running your mouth and get back to asking for favors!

  25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (07-18-2012), EricB78 (07-18-2012), King_O_Hill (07-19-2012), metaserph (07-19-2012), phil73 (07-19-2012)

  26. #53357
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    It's much easier to ignore someone than to argue with them
    Heh true but sometimes you can't help it lol

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to shortysos7 For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (07-18-2012)

  28. #53358
    Livin the iPhone Life UNLOCKZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    GERMANY
    Posts
    1,321
    Thanks
    2,987
    Thanked 4,854 Times in 919 Posts

    Here my Girls Phone for this Evening ...



    Lockscreen - Download

    PerPage Ready SB - Download

    All Credits goes to: Boss , SchmilK , Belgmeister , Chevymusclecar and all that i have forgot
    Last edited by UNLOCKZ; 07-19-2012 at 03:26 AM. Reason: only spelling ;-)

  29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to UNLOCKZ For This Useful Post:

    BennyPR (07-19-2012), chevymusclecar (07-19-2012), EricB78 (07-18-2012), folch28 (07-19-2012)

  30. #53359
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    Everybody knows your disrespectful perspective. Quit running your mouth and get back to asking for favors!
    Well - okay then.....
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  31. #53360
    Love the Pink! Fantastic work. Where can I download? Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Brewko View Post
    I would say this turned out pretty nice. ( I'm about done looking at pink for awhile now

    Pm me if you wanted these.





Page 2668 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1668 2168 2568 2618 265826662667266826692670 2678 2718 2768 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •