+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by MamaJaay Eric and Taj Check this out. http://ctn.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4832lb Good find mamajay Originally Posted by MamaJaay Eric And Tajr I better be the first one to get a
...
  1. #52741
    iPhoneaholic shortysos7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    438
    Thanks
    424
    Thanked 236 Times in 132 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Eric and Taj

    Check this out. http://ctn.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4832lb
    Good find mamajay

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Eric
    And
    Tajr

    I better be the first one to get a copy of that when it rotates.

    I'll gladly donate a kidney.






    Great work.
    I'll donate my brain since its useless and maybe someone can do better with it here and some money too lol. Jk lol but good stuff guys
    Last edited by shortysos7; 06-27-2012 at 07:47 AM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to shortysos7 For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (06-27-2012)

  3. #52742
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Golfinglenn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    179
    Thanks
    84
    Thanked 163 Times in 92 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Golfinglenn View Post
    Test:

    I was able to change all font colors to Cyan in this awesome LS, but the gps numbers are still white?? I changed them in CSS just like the rest of the code, but didn't change on the screen. Any ideas?

    Thanks,

    glenn

  4. #52743
    The Mechanic The_Durben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    34,944
    Thanked 40,563 Times in 7,513 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Hmm...how to organize all of the info for a rotating lock???

    If you're going to use the rotation script you'll be setting up two widgets portrait and landscape.
    Then have images for both as well. 500mb Lockscreen
    Some of the scripts you can utilize for both widgets and the config but the HTML, CSS, and pics for each will need be separate. Since tajr has already made both Lockscreens you should just be able to drop them in the rotating widget and make minor changes to the directories to eliminate some of the duplicate scripts.

  5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (06-27-2012), King_O_Hill (06-27-2012), metaserph (06-27-2012), TaJr12 (06-27-2012)

  6. #52744
    Modder EricB78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,062
    Thanks
    13,533
    Thanked 17,586 Times in 4,309 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by shortysos7 View Post
    Good find mamajay



    I'll donate my brain since its useless and maybe someone can do better with it here and some money too lol. Jk lol but good stuff guys
    Haha. No need to donate your brain. You may need it eventually

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    If you're going to use the rotation script you'll be setting up two widgets portrait and landscape.
    Then have images for both as well. 500mb Lockscreen
    Some of the scripts you can utilize for both widgets and the config but the HTML, CSS, and pics for each will need be separate. Since tajr has already made both Lockscreens you should just be able to drop them in the rotating widget and make minor changes to the directories to eliminate some of the duplicate scripts.
    Actually I'm thinking of just orienting the info so it looks ok in both landscape and portrait and have the static weather be 2048x2048.
    Last edited by EricB78; 06-27-2012 at 11:12 AM.

  7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    BennyPR (06-27-2012), King_O_Hill (06-27-2012), MamaJaay (06-27-2012), shortysos7 (06-27-2012), TaJr12 (06-27-2012), The_Durben (06-27-2012)

  8. #52745
    The BatGirl MamaJaay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    @TheMamaJaay
    Posts
    5,198
    Thanks
    4,279
    Thanked 16,790 Times in 4,022 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Haha. No need to donate your brain. You may need it eventually



    Actually I'm thinking of just orienting the info so it looks ok in both landscape and portrait and have the static weather be 2048x2048.
    That would be great.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (06-27-2012), TaJr12 (06-27-2012)

  10. #52746
    Modder EricB78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,062
    Thanks
    13,533
    Thanked 17,586 Times in 4,309 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    That would be great.
    That pic I posted last night about how to set up the info was two screenshots of the same widget. Just overlapped using PS.

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Hmm...how to organize all of the info for a rotating lock???

    This one.

  11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    BennyPR (06-27-2012), King_O_Hill (06-27-2012), MamaJaay (06-27-2012), TaJr12 (06-27-2012)

  12. #52747
    The BatGirl MamaJaay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    @TheMamaJaay
    Posts
    5,198
    Thanks
    4,279
    Thanked 16,790 Times in 4,022 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    That pic I posted last night about how to set up the info was two screenshots of the same widget. Just overlapped using PS.



    This one.
    Yex I want.

  13. #52748
    Theme Supporter TaJr12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,065
    Thanks
    3,956
    Thanked 2,674 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    That pic I posted last night about how to set up the info was two screenshots of the same widget. Just overlapped using PS.



    This one.
    I have an idea that just might work let me make something in PS real quick.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to TaJr12 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (06-27-2012)

  15. #52749
    Theme Supporter TaJr12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,065
    Thanks
    3,956
    Thanked 2,674 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    That pic I posted last night about how to set up the info was two screenshots of the same widget. Just overlapped using PS.



    This one.
    How about something like this for the overlay to have the weather info in. Thinking weather info time and date across the top and forecast down the side.

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TaJr12 For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (06-27-2012), King_O_Hill (06-27-2012), The_Durben (06-27-2012)

  17. #52750
    iPhoneaholic Subaruim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    311
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 59 Times in 45 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by tajr12 View Post
    Here is the portrait version download link for the CMC ULtimate LS for iPad:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/19bcqyydwd...LS_IPAD_PT.zip
    Hello the link is not working

  18. #52751
    Theme Supporter TaJr12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,065
    Thanks
    3,956
    Thanked 2,674 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Subaruim View Post
    Hello the link is not working
    If you are opening from MMI app you will have to remove the extra http:// for some reason the app add a extra http:// in front or just click on post and open in safari.

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TaJr12 For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (06-27-2012), King_O_Hill (06-27-2012)

  20. #52752
    The Mechanic The_Durben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    34,944
    Thanked 40,563 Times in 7,513 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by tajr12 View Post
    How about something like this for the overlay to have the weather info in. Thinking weather info time and date across the top and forecast down the side.
    That's exactly what I'm doing
    Well not exactly but using bigger weather images and having a left orientation set up. There is also touch functions


    Quote Originally Posted by Golfinglenn View Post
    I was able to change all font colors to Cyan in this awesome LS, but the gps numbers are still white?? I changed them in CSS just like the rest of the code, but didn't change on the screen. Any ideas?

    Thanks,

    glenn
    In the main.js or weather.js you'll find the "get" request for coordinates. It's styled in there.
    Last edited by The_Durben; 06-27-2012 at 02:11 PM.

  21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (06-27-2012), King_O_Hill (06-27-2012), TaJr12 (06-27-2012)

  22. #52753
    The BatGirl MamaJaay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    @TheMamaJaay
    Posts
    5,198
    Thanks
    4,279
    Thanked 16,790 Times in 4,022 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by tajr12 View Post
    how about something like this for the overlay to have the weather info in. Thinking weather info time and date across the top and forecast down the side.
    love it!!

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    TaJr12 (06-27-2012)

  24. #52754
    Theme Supporter TaJr12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,065
    Thanks
    3,956
    Thanked 2,674 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    That's exactly what I'm doing
    Well not exactly but using bigger weather images and having a left orientation set up. There is also touch functions


    How about a touch function that makes the whole overlay/info panel fade in and out that way you could have your LS with just the image of the weather and touch it to get all the info to come up.

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TaJr12 For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (06-27-2012), The_Durben (06-27-2012)

  26. #52755
    The BatGirl MamaJaay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    @TheMamaJaay
    Posts
    5,198
    Thanks
    4,279
    Thanked 16,790 Times in 4,022 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by tajr12 View Post
    How about a touch function that makes the whole overlay/info panel fade in and out that way you could have your LS with just the image of the weather and touch it to get all the info to come up.
    That would be amazing.

  27. #52756
    Theme Supporter TaJr12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,065
    Thanks
    3,956
    Thanked 2,674 Times in 798 Posts

    Quick concept for rotating LS



    But now home to sleep been at work since 7:00 AM yesterday
    Last edited by TaJr12; 06-27-2012 at 02:34 PM.

  28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TaJr12 For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (06-27-2012), kruzzit (06-27-2012), shortysos7 (06-27-2012), The_Durben (06-27-2012)

  29. #52757
    The Mechanic The_Durben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    34,944
    Thanked 40,563 Times in 7,513 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by tajr12 View Post
    How about a touch function that makes the whole overlay/info panel fade in and out that way you could have your LS with just the image of the weather and touch it to get all the info to come up.
    Mine pretty much is only it slides out/back instead of fade.
    Basic info is always showing but the rest slides out on touch.
    I'll post a screen or two when I go home today.

  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (06-27-2012), TaJr12 (06-27-2012)

  31. #52758
    Modder EricB78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,062
    Thanks
    13,533
    Thanked 17,586 Times in 4,309 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Mine pretty much is only it slides out/back instead of fade.
    Basic info is always showing but the rest slides out on touch.
    I'll post a screen or two when I go home today.
    I like that idea. The only thing that I would have showing all of the time would be time and date. Have everything else as a touch option.
    Last edited by EricB78; 06-27-2012 at 03:48 PM.

  32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    BennyPR (06-27-2012), King_O_Hill (06-27-2012), MamaJaay (06-27-2012), TaJr12 (06-27-2012)

  33. #52759
    The Mechanic The_Durben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    34,944
    Thanked 40,563 Times in 7,513 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    I like that idea. The only think that I would have showing all of the time would be time and date. Have everything else as a touch option.
    It's something like that. Just time and date is too minimal though.
    Mines set up nice you'll see later.

  34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (06-27-2012), King_O_Hill (06-27-2012), MamaJaay (06-27-2012)

  35. #52760
    Modder EricB78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,062
    Thanks
    13,533
    Thanked 17,586 Times in 4,309 Posts

    Man, I need to come up with some new widget or mod or something. I need 22 thanks to hit 4000

  36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    BennyPR (06-27-2012), Hip5 (06-27-2012), King_O_Hill (06-27-2012), kruzzit (06-27-2012), MamaJaay (06-27-2012), shortysos7 (06-27-2012), TaJr12 (06-28-2012), The_Durben (06-27-2012)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts