Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

iPhone? More like MyPhone Golfinglenn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tajr12 View Post
    Yeah Love FF as well I am a Jersey Boy but as far south jersey as you can get almost in delaware. Ipad is great can't be without mine now. If you need any help with stuff and Eric;s not around HaHa just let me know.

I will be in Jersey in a couple of weeks. Born there and Dad still lives in Eastern PA. Coming out for a visit and going to take my girls to Ocean City to see boardwalk and Atlantic ocean. We are only an hour away from Pacific ocean and the "coast" as we call it here, so will be fun for them to see the difference between a coast and a shore A week of cheesesteaks and the best pizza on the planet ;-). Cant wait!!!

Thanks for the help offer. Might have to learn how to do some of this stuff and help the community as well.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Golfinglenn For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (06-25-2012), TaJr12 (06-25-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,852 Times in 876 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    You know I want a "spicy pink" one. Hex # FF1CAE
    one of the many things I am working on is a full pink mod for the wife. Not sure if it is the same color number but it is close.

Quote Originally Posted by Golfinglenn View Post
    I will be in Jersey in a couple of weeks. Born there and Dad still lives in Eastern PA. Coming out for a visit and going to take my girls to Ocean City to see boardwalk and Atlantic ocean. We are only an hour away from Pacific ocean and the "coast" as we call it here, so will be fun for them to see the difference between a coast and a shore A week of cheesesteaks and the best pizza on the planet ;-). Cant wait!!!

Thanks for the help offer. Might have to learn how to do some of this stuff and help the community as well.
    Thats cool my dad and his family was from Philly. So do you know where the Delaware Memorial Bridge is, if so I live in the town right at the base of the bridge. I will be down at the shore as well this comming weekend can't wait. Well hope you enjoy the cheesesteaks and pizza. Yeah don't know what I would do if I had to move away from "Philly" cheesesteaks they just don't make um like that anywhere else.
    Last edited by TaJr12; 06-25-2012 at 08:04 AM.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TaJr12 For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (07-01-2012), rumcajs (06-25-2012), The_Durben (06-25-2012), UNLOCKZ (06-25-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Golfinglenn's Avatar
    Thanks

I am very partial to cyan. I change all the font colors to that in the widgets and screens you guys create. Very nice color imo ;-).

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Golfinglenn For This Useful Post:

TaJr12 (06-25-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Tomme11's Avatar
    Thanks

one of the many things I am working on is a full pink mod for the wife. Not sure if it is the same color number but it is close.

Thats cool my dad and his family was from Philly. So do you know where the Delaware Memorial Bridge is, if so I live in the town right at the base of the bridge. I will be down at the shore as well this comming weekend can't wait. Well hope you enjoy the cheesesteaks and pizza. Yeah don't know what I would do if I had to move away from "Philly" cheesesteaks they just don't make um like that anywhere else.
    Hey Tajr12,

How can I get that font on my dialer? (just want to change the font, NOT the pink for your wife... )

PS: I have an iphone4, ios 5.1.1

THX!

Livin the iPhone Life littlelisa63's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,544 Times in 927 Posts

That pink mod is very nice,will you be sharing it
    Tia

9. The Following User Says Thank You to littlelisa63 For This Useful Post:

UNLOCKZ (06-25-2012)

Thanks

well just checked I think it was the dialer from the EPHD 2012 theme not the update add on. If you want to use the dialer with that font just look in your /var/stash/theme.XxXxX/EPHD2012/bundles/com.apple.mobilephone and it should be there if so then copy that into the update theme folder and make sure it is above the ephd2012 theme in winterboard and then resping. If it is not there then @bars updated it in a newer release of the theme and you may want to email him to see if you can get it I would send it to you but it is his work and I can't redistribute parts of his paid theme.
    Last edited by TaJr12; 06-25-2012 at 08:28 AM.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TaJr12 For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (07-01-2012), The_Durben (06-25-2012), Tomme11 (06-25-2012)

Looks awesome
    Can't wait. How is the new baby girl??

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (06-25-2012)

Thanks

The font is part of the EPHD 2012 Update
    I know, but then I have to change the system-font in order to change the font on the dialer buttons... And then alot of other stuff will be changed to that font to. I just want to change the font on the buttons with the numbers. And if I'm right, those or images, no?

THX!

Thanks

Looks awesome
    Can't wait. How is the new baby girl??
    She is doing great, she sleeps from 11PM to about 5-7AM and if she does wake up she eats and goes back to sleep. I am still working on some stuff but almost done completely, them I may work on redoing icons to match, just don't want it to be too much pink.

Quote Originally Posted by tomme11 View Post
    I know, but then I have to change the system-font in order to change the font on the dialer buttons... And then alot of other stuff will be changed to that font to. I just want to change the font on the buttons with the numbers. And if I'm right, those or images, no?

THX!
    Sorry I should have told you that the font will not change with the system font as the dialers are a picture in side of the com.apple.mobilephone bundle in the theme folder you would have to edit the pictures but I believe that it is part of the main theme no the update addon.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TaJr12 For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (06-25-2012), Tomme11 (06-25-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Add this line, in main.js...as in screenshot.

document.getElementById("day_nightContainer").styl e.display='block';

hey J.....what font are you using in that screenshot....?

niceee...keep working on it please.......

....DON'T SMOKE JUST VAPE!!!!!

Thanks

She is doing great, she sleeps from 11PM to about 5-7AM and if she does wake up she eats and goes back to sleep. I am still working on some stuff but almost done completely, them I may work on redoing icons to match, just don't want it to be too much pink.

Sorry I should have told you that the font will not change with the system font as the dialers are a picture in side of the com.apple.mobilephone bundle in the theme folder you would have to edit the pictures but I believe that it is part of the main theme no the update addon.
    So I need to change the picture in that bundle to a picture with that font. I saw those pictures before, like in your post. Can anybody share this with me? (but please, no pink for me... )

THX!

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    hey J.....what font are you using in that screenshot....?

niceee...keep working on it please.......

That's Defney font.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (06-25-2012), EricB78 (06-25-2012)

That's Defney font.
    Mama to the rescue.....thank you much...

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (06-25-2012), EricB78 (06-25-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,854 Times in 919 Posts

one of the many things I am working on is a full pink mod for the wife.
    I do the same, but with the UI i begin not before Bars shots the Final EPHDiOS5 out.
    I dont want to do it 2x, you know what i mean?
    And i think the Color Code must be all the same. Its Elite , its Quality and this we must save with our Mods !!

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UNLOCKZ For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (06-25-2012), rumcajs (06-25-2012), TaJr12 (06-25-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Add this line, in main.js...as in screenshot.

document.getElementById("day_nightContainer").styl e.display='block';

Thanks, Chev.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (06-25-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by UNLOCKZ View Post
    I do the same, but with the UI i begin not before Bars shots the Final EPHDiOS5 out.
    I dont want to do it 2x, you know what i mean?
    And i think the Color Code must be all the same. Its Elite , its Quality and this we must save with our Mods !!
    Yeah I was going to wait but the wife wanted some pink so I started to change everything over for her and just made a action in PS that does it for me.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TaJr12 For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (06-25-2012), King_O_Hill (06-25-2012), UNLOCKZ (06-25-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone iamaqtpa2t's Avatar
    Thanks

Definitely the best pizza on the planet take your pick anywhere on the Jersey Shore, I prefer Wildwood.
    Quote Originally Posted by Golfinglenn View Post

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamaqtpa2t For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (06-25-2012), TaJr12 (06-25-2012)

Thanks, Chev.
    You bet!!

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (06-25-2012), King_O_Hill (06-25-2012), TaJr12 (06-25-2012)

@tajr12
    Your pink mod looks good man. One suggestion for something that sticks out. The app badges should not be pink. You should leave them chrome and change the number to pink. I think they would look better.
    Just personal preference so feel free to ignore me. I also won't be using pink so I'm really impartial.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (06-25-2012), King_O_Hill (06-25-2012), Korazu (06-25-2012), TaJr12 (06-25-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    @tajr12
    Your pink mod looks good man. One suggestion for something that sticks out. The app badges should not be pink. You should leave them chrome and change the number to pink. I think they would look better.
    Just personal preference so feel free to ignore me. I also won't be using pink so I'm really impartial.
    Agreed....

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (06-25-2012), TaJr12 (06-25-2012), The_Durben (06-25-2012)

Page 2624 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1624 2124 2524 2574 261426222623262426252626 2634 2674 2724 ... LastLast