Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Thanks

I still can't believe that Elite has not met it's match. 4 restores, several different themes tried, countless homies fascinated, and I'm still on Elite. Thanks Rob, Z and everybody else in this bad *** thread.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to .ZIP For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (06-18-2012), iRyanKGT (06-19-2012), It's Mi (07-01-2012), metaserph (06-18-2012), vhon (06-18-2012)

EricB78

well done thx

But a question : Icon store is a probleme for me and for the dock

a idea?

-img_0003.png

For tomtom :
    ID : com.tomtom.France
    icon: Icon.png/Icon@2x/Icon_iPad.png

But no work to change, after reboot and respring :/
    Last edited by Fur@x; 06-18-2012 at 03:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fur@x View Post
    EricB78

well done thx

But a question : Icon store is a probleme for me and for the dock

a idea?

-img_0003.png

For tomtom :
    ID : com.tomtom.France
    icon: Icon.png/Icon@2x/Icon_iPad.png

But no work to change, after reboot and respring :/
    For the app store and ifile icons you didn't save them properly. You need to open them into a new window, right-click, and hit "save as". For TomTom, make sure that the icon is named exactly as needed. It might need to be icon... rather than Icon...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (06-18-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    For the app store and ifile icons you didn't save them properly. You need to open them into a new window, right-click, and hit "save as". For TomTom, make sure that the icon is named exactly as needed. It might need to be icon... rather than Icon...
    "For TomTom, make sure that the icon is named exactly as needed. It might need to be icon... rather than Icon..." all is good. But when i reboot icon is good, when i respring icon so bad :/

I look for the question thx

Quote Originally Posted by Fur@x View Post
    "For TomTom, make sure that the icon is named exactly as needed. It might need to be icon... rather than Icon..." all is good. But when i reboot icon is good, when i respring icon so bad :/

I look for the question thx
    If you have Springtomize 2, open up settings and go into Springtomize. Disable and enable it. At the top on the right, there should be a "Reload" button. Click that and hit "Reload Settings". It should give you all your icons properly. Well, hopefully.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (06-18-2012)

If you have Springtomize 2, open up settings and go into Springtomize. Disable and enable it. At the top on the right, there should be a "Reload" button. Click that and hit "Reload Settings". It should give you all your icons properly. Well, hopefully.
    ok thx bro

Thanks
    Thanked 1,011 Times in 498 Posts

Download AppInfo from Cydia. It tells you everything you need to know. Usually.

BTW, iPod should be Music and is com.apple.Music, Videos is com.apple.videos, and Facetime is com.apple.mobilephone.
    EricB78,
    I like the way you added usually.LMAO Remember Accuweather.

Later,HIP5
    Last edited by Hip5; 06-18-2012 at 08:01 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Hip5 For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (06-18-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Hip5 View Post
    EricB78,
    I like the way you added usually.LMAO Remember Accuweather.

Later,HIP%
    I've noticed a few apps that AppInfo doesn't pull the icon names for. Can't think of any off of the top of my head at the moment, well, besides that one. Ha.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (06-18-2012)

Haven't you guys tried ThemeIconMaker? It masks the icons and creates the bundles for you. All you have to do is exchange the masked stock icons for your custom icons and you're done.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (06-18-2012), Hip5 (06-18-2012), King_O_Hill (06-18-2012), mymonkeyballs (06-18-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    Haven't you guys tried ThemeIconMaker? It masks the icons and creates the bundles for you. All you have to do is exchange the masked stock icons for your custom icons and you're done.
    Umm...nope. But I will now. Haha. Thanks bud

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (06-18-2012), King_O_Hill (06-18-2012), metaserph (06-18-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,011 Times in 498 Posts

Cool Beans,
    I have not but I will now.My day is now complete it took all day and into the night but I learned something.Thanks META.I promise not to spill coffee on anything.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hip5 For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (06-18-2012), metaserph (06-18-2012)

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,224 Times in 6,613 Posts

I've used it, but I don't like it.

Something just not right about it. Just part of my OCD and control issues!
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (06-19-2012), metaserph (06-18-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I've used it, but I don't like it.

Something just not right about it. Just part of my OCD and control issues!
    I thought you might like to know that I got a 97 on my midterm/final and I just finished my paper that's due Wednesday. All 13 pages of it.

Still digging this set up as well:

Thought I'd add a little EPHD to my post

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (06-19-2012), It's Mi (07-01-2012), King_O_Hill (06-18-2012), Korazu (06-19-2012), metaserph (06-18-2012), rumcajs (06-18-2012)

Thanks

I thought you might like to know that I got a 97 on my midterm/final and I just finished my paper that's due Wednesday. All 13 pages of it.
    Very nice! Glad to hear it!
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (06-18-2012), Pocyahtstu (06-20-2012)

Just wanted to make an observation before going to bed. In searching for a "complete" iPad theme, I've tried out a couple. I've also checked out a few other iPhone themes. From what I've experienced, there are very few "themes" that are truly complete in my opinion. Because to me, a theme is complete when most apps are done, springboard images are done, LS images are done, and so on. So, since you can only thank people once per post, I'd really like to thank Bars, Durben, Chevy, Meta, King, and everyone else that keeps this thread going strong, and for keeping this theme at the highest possible level.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

BennyPR (06-19-2012), King_O_Hill (06-19-2012), Korazu (06-19-2012), TaJr12 (06-19-2012), The_Durben (06-19-2012)

Thanks

Just wanted to make an observation before going to bed. In searching for a "complete" iPad theme, I've tried out a couple. I've also checked out a few other iPhone themes. From what I've experienced, there are very few "themes" that are truly complete in my opinion. Because to me, a theme is complete when most apps are done, springboard images are done, LS images are done, and so on. So, since you can only thank people once per post, I'd really like to thank Bars, Durben, Chevy, Meta, King, and everyone else that keeps this thread going strong, and for keeping this theme at the highest possible level.
    Thanks Eric! Your input keeps it going as well!

I agree with you that there aren't that many truly "complete" themes out there.

I also enjoy hangin with you guys!

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

BennyPR (06-19-2012), EricB78 (06-19-2012), Korazu (06-19-2012)

Bro, your name needs to be on that list defacto, for the record. Mentions to Nate, Simon, Dark, Rum, Hemp, CurryK among others who've been here carrying us for periods. And without "leaking" confidential info, the game is not over. Rob has some goodies under construction to top it off. Just want to mention for those who ask once in a while, and the answers seem to be the same but they are real. The Dude is working his butt off in real life, has an incredible amount of responsibility for a major corporation and of course the OCD this theme brings, well worth it I can assure you. So following your comment, Eric, I also want to say thanks to everyone and hold on tight, next update will be a lot of fun.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

BennyPR (06-19-2012), EricB78 (06-19-2012), Hip5 (06-19-2012), King_O_Hill (06-19-2012), Korazu (06-19-2012), nateD (06-19-2012), The_Durben (06-19-2012), yassgo (06-19-2012)

Bro, your name needs to be on that list defacto, for the record. Mentions to Nate, Simon, Dark, Rum, Hemp, CurryK among others who've been here carrying us for periods. And without "leaking" confidential info, the game is not over. Rob has some goodies under construction to top it off. Just want to mention for those who ask once in a while, and the answers seem to be the same but they are real. The Dude is working his butt off in real life, has an incredible amount of responsibility for a major corporation and of course the OCD this theme brings, well worth it I can assure you. So following your comment, Eric, I also want to say thanks to everyone and hold on tight, next update will be a lot of fun.

I'm waiting O_o

Love this theme
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KnightWing For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (06-19-2012), metaserph (06-19-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by KnightWing View Post
    I'm waiting O_o

Love this theme
    I love it too and the wait will be worth it. Testing some new stuff fresh off the press, so to speak. You know the level of detail Rob goes into when the muses seduce him. We're all waiting with you.
    @Metaserph

35. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (06-19-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me ssemmel's Avatar
    Thanks

Has this theme been ported to the Ipad? Thanks.

Page 2611 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1611 2111 2511 2561 260126092610261126122613 2621 2661 2711 ... LastLast