Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #51061
    Theme Supporter TaJr12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pennsville, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    1,177
    Thanks
    4,271
    Thanked 2,853 Times in 876 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Here's the best example I can give of what's happening. The first image is a LS that I ported:


    Now, the exact same widget but changed the LockBackground.html to Wallpaper.html:


    And basically I'm just trying to get any weather widget to be retina on the SB



    Oh. You mean the message bubble? Do you have photoshop?
    Eric is this the same files you sent me the other day? If so I will be looking into them in a little bit.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TaJr12 For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (05-30-2012), metaserph (05-30-2012)

  3. #51062
    Quote Originally Posted by tajr12 View Post
    Eric is this the same files you sent me the other day? If so I will be looking into them in a little bit.
    No. This is actually a LS that I did with full retina images. The one I sent you was just a SB that I made for my phone a while back. If you get it working, feel free to use all of the big weather images that I sent you the other day.

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (05-30-2012), metaserph (05-30-2012), TaJr12 (05-30-2012), The_Durben (05-30-2012)

  5. #51063
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Spiteful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Sundsvall, Sweden
    Posts
    277
    Thanks
    1,014
    Thanked 221 Times in 114 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Oh. You mean the message bubble? Do you have photoshop?
    Exactly! And yes, I have photoshop.
    Not that I'm any good at it :P
    iPhone4 - Absinthe 2.2.4
    New iPad - Absinthe 2.2.4

  6. #51064
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiteful View Post
    Exactly! And yes, I have photoshop.
    Not that I'm any good at it :P
    Just sent you a PM.

    Here's a good vid to help you change colors of things in PS:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI1tKUfxZVQ

  7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (05-30-2012), Spiteful (05-30-2012), TaJr12 (05-30-2012), The_Durben (05-30-2012)

  8. #51065
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    No. This is actually a LS that I did with full retina images. The one I sent you was just a SB that I made for my phone a while back. If you get it working, feel free to use all of the big weather images that I sent you the other day.
    Send me that too Eric I'll have a look tonight. Im thinking it's something simple that's an oversight.
    I have a widget for lock and SB and the sizes stay the same. It's a large version of one of my iWidgets. I just call it to Lockscreen or place on SB but it works.

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (05-30-2012), metaserph (05-30-2012), TaJr12 (05-30-2012)

  10. #51066
    is there any application which can copy text which I choose?

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (05-30-2012)

  12. #51067
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Send me that too Eric I'll have a look tonight. Im thinking it's something simple that's an oversight.
    I have a widget for lock and SB and the sizes stay the same. It's a large version of one of my iWidgets. I just call it to Lockscreen or place on SB but it works.
    Here's the LS I made:
    EPHD Forecast.theme.zip

    And the SB that I'd like to mimic from my phone:
    GPS SB Full Weather.zip
    Last edited by EricB78; 05-30-2012 at 12:11 PM.

  13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (05-30-2012), metaserph (05-30-2012), TaJr12 (05-30-2012), The_Durben (05-30-2012)

  14. #51068
    What's Jailbreak? Ironlocal86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Seattle, Washington, United States
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Hello Unlockz. If i may ask, where did you get this background from, who created it, and would you mind sharing it with me? Thanks

  15. #51069
    Theme Supporter TaJr12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pennsville, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    1,177
    Thanks
    4,271
    Thanked 2,853 Times in 876 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    The BG images are pretty good. The animated weather is stretched though. Those images need be remade bigger. I'll probably do that at some point.
    Got the Slideshow button names sorted too thanks to Liquid and Jimmy
    I created all new Panoramic images will put the link to download up in a few. Going to grab something to eat first.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to TaJr12 For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (05-30-2012)

  17. #51070
    What's Jailbreak? Ironlocal86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Seattle, Washington, United States
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    -img_0946.png

    Hi all. I donated to Bars and downloaded the EPHD Beta. How do I remove the purple time and date and just use the themed one? Thanks

  18. #51071
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironlocal86 View Post
    -img_0946.png

    Hi all. I donated to Bars and downloaded the EPHD Beta. How do I remove the purple time and date and just use the themed one? Thanks
    Download clockhide from Cydia.

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gavinr98 For This Useful Post:

    Ironlocal86 (05-30-2012), Titi19 (05-30-2012)

  20. #51072
    What's Jailbreak? Ironlocal86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Seattle, Washington, United States
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Thanks gavin98

  21. #51073
    Eric check to make sure the ls and the sb uses the same stylehseet some widgets allow you to use 2 different stylehseets for ls and wallpaper
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (05-30-2012)

  23. #51074
    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Eric check to make sure the ls and the sb uses the same stylehseet some widgets allow you to use 2 different stylehseets for ls and wallpaper
    Umm...yeah. I'm not sure what you mean I'm still learning code (very slowly). Do you mean change the name of the CSS file?

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (05-30-2012)

  25. #51075
    Need some help....can someone tell me what theme in color keyboard should i select to be able to use emoticons....and are the emoticons already installed on my phone or do I need to download them.....if so, do I download from cydia or app store? Thanks!!

  26. #51076
    If your not sure what insane wait for Durben to take a look bro
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (05-30-2012), The_Durben (05-30-2012)

  28. #51077
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Here's the LS I made:
    EPHD Forecast.theme.zip

    And the SB that I'd like to mimic from my phone:
    GPS SB Full Weather.zip
    I'll check these out when I get home tonight dude.
    Unless Gunny beats me to it lol

    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    If your not sure what insane wait for Durben to take a look bro
    lol I have 12 things on a to do list at this point.
    Not even close to being home from work too

  29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (05-30-2012), garyperino (05-31-2012), Titi19 (05-30-2012)

  30. #51078
    Quote Originally Posted by ncphotographer View Post
    Need some help....can someone tell me what theme in color keyboard should i select to be able to use emoticons....and are the emoticons already installed on my phone or do I need to download them.....if so, do I download from cydia or app store? Thanks!!
    It should be one of the EPHD keyboards with emoji. To enable them, go into the Settings app. Then into General, Keyboards, and go to international keyboards. Find Emoji and add it.

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    I'll check these out when I get home tonight dude.
    Unless Gunny beats me to it lol



    lol I have 12 things on a to do list at this point.
    Not even close to being home from work too
    Thanks boss. I've tried prob 5 different widgets trying to get them to "fit". I've even tried making them a PerPage widget and can't get anything to work properly. I really need to learn code better. UGH!
    Last edited by EricB78; 05-30-2012 at 01:22 PM.

  31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (05-30-2012), ncphotographer (05-30-2012), The_Durben (05-30-2012), Titi19 (05-30-2012)

  32. #51079
    Eric I can try and take a look if you like
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (05-30-2012)

  34. #51080
    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Eric I can try and take a look if you like
    If you have some time, I'd really appreciate it. If you're busy, it's no big deal. I still want to get into porting EPHD to the new iPad A lot of stuff works already, but there's still some stuff that needs to change. I need to find all of the status bar files.

  35. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (05-30-2012)

Page 2554 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1554 2054 2454 2504 254425522553255425552556 2564 2604 2654 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •