Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Quote Originally Posted by Hip5 View Post
    Found the mail icon has the new names also...
    HIP5
    All the stock icons are correct on the latest version of the theme on the repo. I will have any of the uiimages corrected shortly (there are only a few)

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (05-27-2012), jjk454ss (05-27-2012), King_O_Hill (05-28-2012), The_Durben (05-27-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post
    Brother not to hit any of my words? I apologize if so, in recent times is hard to see my man here, and so each occurrence is a small event
    No, I understand. I was just joking, I saw Bars post and agree its good to see him posting here again.. I guess I'm sitting here too bored.

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    All the stock icons are correct on the latest version of the theme on the repo. I will have any of the uiimages corrected shortly (there are only a few)
    Quick updates, thanks.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jjk454ss For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (05-27-2012), King_O_Hill (05-28-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,007 Times in 495 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jjk454ss View Post
    Are you on 5.1.1? Not sure if you can remove it, but you could always use a transparent png so you don't see it.

Add this to your theme, camera grabber will still work, but I think should hide it anyway.
    Tried it this morning.It just covered up the camera button with a white box.Not sure if I did it right! But I think I did.Oh well tis life.Will play more later. Thanks for all the help. I will keep reading and if anyone sees a fix let me know,and if I may have done something wrong please let me know

Thanks,HIP5

Rob time for a new theme

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

iskariotA (05-27-2012), King_O_Hill (05-28-2012), UNLOCKZ (05-27-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Hip5 View Post
    Tried it this morning.It just covered up the camera button with a white box.Not sure if I did it right! But I think I did.Oh well tis life.Will play more later. Thanks for all the help. I will keep reading and if anyone sees a fix let me know,and if I may have done something wrong please let me know

Thanks,HIP5
    That was my fault, sorry. The first ones I posted were not transparent. These should be. Or try NoCameraGrabber, new tweak in Cydia.
    Attached Files Attached Files

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jjk454ss For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (05-27-2012)

Thanks

I havent upgraded yet, but I heard some say Mail changed, others say it didn't. What the new name?
    icon@2X~iphone.png on the Mail name.Whats funny though is the themes icon worked without changeing the name but to put the icon I wanted I had to change it...

Later HIP5

Anything change since I got the repo addy a couple of weeks ago?

Thanks

That was my fault, sorry. The first ones I posted were not transparent. These should be. Or try NoCameraGrabber, new tweak in Cydia.
    Will try them both thanks for the help again...

Thanks, HIP5

Quote Originally Posted by JGKC9AYC View Post
    Anything change since I got the repo addy a couple of weeks ago?
    No but I will be pressing an update soon with the couple small things in iOS 5.1.1 and new safari bottom bar, new SBSettings windows, new in call buttons, and some other stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post
    Rob time for a new theme
    Let see if we can make this thing roll once it hits the Cydia list....

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

BennyPR (05-27-2012), Darkness777 (05-27-2012), EricB78 (05-27-2012), Hip5 (05-27-2012), kruzzit (05-27-2012), metaserph (05-27-2012), rumcajs (05-27-2012), The_Durben (05-27-2012), UNLOCKZ (05-27-2012), wirral59 (05-29-2012)

Thanks

Just tried them both and they both work,man I am sure these will help out others.

Thanks, HIP5

No but I will be pressing an update soon with the couple small things in iOS 5.1.1 and new safari bottom bar, new SBSettings windows, new in call buttons, and some other stuff

Let see if we can make this thing roll once it hits the Cydia list....
    Sup Boss....how are you those days?

Another update...lol....i didn't think there is anything else to update.....this must be most completed beta out there.....still can't wait for it....

....DON'T SMOKE JUST VAPE!!!!!

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (05-27-2012), iskariotA (05-27-2012), metaserph (05-27-2012), Pocyahtstu (05-30-2012), The_Durben (05-27-2012), wirral59 (05-29-2012)

Thanks

you have to send a donation to me with paypal ([email protected]) and I will send you the repo address for the 2012 version

this way the theme will look more like this

What up cuz? Man, I'm feeling this 5.1.1 shizz
    ah ;-) so you can give me an beta rep for now ;-) sure i can donate to you something between 5-10 $...
    or i can wait if you update EPHD - right???
    OrinocoDelta

Not because it is impossible, we don't try it, but because we don't try it, it's impossible!

Anyone have pinoys glass dock all packaged up as a theme? I'm on the road and can't seem to find the thing.

Thanks

ROB - you canīt receive any new messages ;-))))
    Donation is on you NOW ;-) Check it!!!
    Hope xx USD are fine for the first Step ;-)

Regards from Germany... alex
    OrinocoDelta

Not because it is impossible, we don't try it, but because we don't try it, it's impossible!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to OrinocoDelta For This Useful Post:

metaserph (05-27-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Tomme11's Avatar
    Thanks

Your best bet is to install the firmware 5.1.1 fresh, then jailbreak. I always have had the best results going on a clean install that double file system jazz will not be very efficient
    That's what I did... First the upgrade (so no more cydia), then the absinth 2.0.2 jailbreak (cydia is back). Then I selected all apps and tweaks manually (based on my self made list of packages) with the search tab in cydia and queued them. Then I confirmed and it started downloading and installing them, all at once.
    But there where alot of errors (don't remember the name), so I decided to restore everything with APT backup. That went well, but for the themes I made a backup on my pc, before the upgrade, so I didn't have to change things in the "config.js" again. With "iphonebrowsers" I copied the "customized" themes and weatherwidgets into "var/stach/themes.xxxx". Then I noticed I had two themefolders... I also noticed that while he was copying the files he was making backups wich I didn't ask for... My best guess is that he made the themes folder before I used APT backup, and after the APT backup restore another one was created...

Are you telling me that there will be more duplicates and my phone will become slow and unstable so I better start over again...?

Please don't say yes...

Quote Originally Posted by tomme11 View Post
    That's what I did... First the upgrade (so no more cydia), then the absinth 2.0.2 jailbreak (cydia is back). Then I selected all apps and tweaks manually (based on my self made list of packages) with the search tab in cydia and queued them. Then I confirmed and it started downloading and installing them, all at once.
    But there where alot of errors (don't remember the name), so I decided to restore everything with APT backup. That went well, but for the themes I made a backup on my pc, before the upgrade, so I didn't have to change things in the "config.js" again. With "iphonebrowsers" I copied the "customized" themes and weatherwidgets into "var/stach/themes.xxxx". Then I noticed I had two themefolders... I also noticed that while he was copying the files he was making backups wich I didn't ask for... My best guess is that he made the themes folder before I used APT backup, and after the APT backup restore another one was created...

Are you telling me that there will be more duplicates and my phone will become slow and unstable so I better start over again...?

Please don't say yes...
    Do you have double Applications folders? Keep in mind, the themes folders are really system folders. If you don't want to restart the process try doing what jj said earlier first. See if everything works that way. If it doesn't, then do what Rob said.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (05-28-2012), metaserph (05-27-2012), Tomme11 (05-27-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Do you have double Applications folders? Keep in mind, the themes folders are really system folders. If you don't want to restart the process try doing what jj said earlier first. See if everything works that way. If it doesn't, then do what Rob said.
    In "var/stash" I have "Applications" and "Applications.pfrhaK". Is that what you mean? I think I have to delete the second one and see if everything still works.

If all works after that, do you advice anyway to start over? I don't like to do it again, but if it's better that way i'm willing to do so...

thx

In "var/stash" I have "Applications" and "Applications.pfrhaK". Is that what you mean? I think I have to delete the second one and see if everything still works.

If all works after that, do you advice anyway to start over? I don't like to do it again, but if it's better that way i'm willing to do so...

thx
    You already have all of the stuff from your themes folder on your comp correct? If so, and you decide to start over, only reinstall tweaks and such from Cydia. Put the themes in the new theme folder from your comp. This way you won't get doubles. Themes don't need to really be "installed" like tweaks and add-ons do. They need system folders and files whereas themes can just be dropped in the folder and you're done. For the EPHD stuff, you may want to rename anything you don't want changed that way you can download all of the theme from Cydia and it won't change anything that you did previously.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (05-28-2012), Tomme11 (05-27-2012)

Thanks

So, restore in itunes, jailbreak, and then? Do I use apt-backup, or do I download everything (except themes) from cydia, one by one?

So, restore in itunes, jailbreak, and then? Do I use apt-backup, or do I download everything (except themes) from cydia, one by one?
    For a clean update, this is what I normally do, (might be overkill for some).

Download current firmware. Downloads for iPhone, iPad, iPod and Apple TV
    Open iTunes and Put you're device into DFU mode.

On a Mac, hold down option key, then select the firmware you just downloaded.
    Let iTunes erase and restore you're device.

After completing, set the device up as new, but don't synch yet.
    On the device, go through the initial setup.

When that is done, run Absinthe, (newest version is on that link above).

Open Cydia, and re download all you're tweaks and themes.
    If the servers are more stable, you can queue theme up and install them all at once.

You're device will be much more smoother and stable if you do it this way. GL

Page 2546 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1546 2046 2446 2496 253625442545254625472548 2556 2596 2646 ... LastLast