+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Hmm I think it EPDH needs to be updated to 5.1.1 or is it just me Metal badge icons appear to be way darker almost black and some SB widgets
...
  1. #50861
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    362
    Thanks
    359
    Thanked 38 Times in 30 Posts

    Hmm I think it EPDH needs to be updated to 5.1.1 or is it just me Metal badge icons appear to be way darker almost black and some SB widgets & lock screens aren't working for me. Maybe I just need to reinstall cuz of the errors I was getting while downloading last night?

  2. #50862
    desconocido
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,778
    Thanks
    2,843
    Thanked 24,154 Times in 2,364 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sunny102 View Post
    No problems in Europe

    no problems in netherlands.... here in spain i have that issue too. have to try 2 or 3 times to download.

  3. #50863
    Power User chevymusclecar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,689
    Thanks
    17,516
    Thanked 18,550 Times in 4,058 Posts

    What I have 4G now yahoooooo!!! Just two things I see at the moment!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (05-28-2012)

  5. #50864
    Modder EricB78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,875
    Thanks
    13,175
    Thanked 16,786 Times in 4,147 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    What I have 4G now yahoooooo!!! Just two things I see at the moment!
    Chevy, maybe I missed it some ways back, but how do you have the thanks button? Even if I go to the forum in Safari I don't see it. I think

  6. #50865
    Modder GUNNY29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,405
    Thanks
    4,570
    Thanked 15,552 Times in 4,071 Posts

    Make sure your signed into MMI in safari if you are at the bottom it says something like desktop view or similar
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (05-26-2012)

  8. #50866
    Power User chevymusclecar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,689
    Thanks
    17,516
    Thanked 18,550 Times in 4,058 Posts

    What gun said E...

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (05-26-2012), King_O_Hill (05-28-2012)

  10. #50867
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Hip5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Toledo,Ohio
    Posts
    715
    Thanks
    13,353
    Thanked 952 Times in 468 Posts

    Default Lockscreen camera button?
    Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-photo.png

    Is there a way to get rid of the camera button at the bottom right side of this beautiful Lockscreen.(Credits to all that designed and worked on this) I have tried the options in springtomize. Just dont want this beautiful screen to have this on there..(sorry apple)..There has to be others that feel like this with all the great wotk you see on this thread.Props to all that do this for us non straight line drawin mofos.

    Thanks,HIP5

  11. #50868
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    1,305
    Thanks
    2,436
    Thanked 1,212 Times in 548 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Hip5 View Post
    Attachment 586946

    Is there a way to get rid of the camera button at the bottom right side of this beautiful Lockscreen.(Credits to all that designed and worked on this) I have tried the options in springtomize. Just dont want this beautiful screen to have this on there..(sorry apple)..There has to be others that feel like this with all the great wotk you see on this thread.Props to all that do this for us non straight line drawin mofos.

    Thanks,HIP5
    Are you on 5.1.1? Not sure if you can remove it, but you could always use a transparent png so you don't see it.

    Add this to your theme, camera grabber will still work, but I think should hide it anyway.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by jjk454ss; 05-26-2012 at 09:53 PM.

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jjk454ss For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (05-26-2012), It's Mi (05-26-2012), King_O_Hill (05-28-2012)

  13. #50869
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Hip5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Toledo,Ohio
    Posts
    715
    Thanks
    13,353
    Thanked 952 Times in 468 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jjk454ss View Post
    Are you on 5.1.1? Not sure if you can remove it, but you could always use a transparent png so you don't see it.

    Add this to your theme, camera grabber will still work, but I think should hide it anyway.
    Yes on 5.1.1 I forgot to put that on my post. it wasnt there on 5.01 I have everything done and set up the way I want it and thats the only thing left....................THANKS

    Thanks,HIP5

  14. #50870
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    1,305
    Thanks
    2,436
    Thanked 1,212 Times in 548 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Hip5 View Post
    Yes on 5.1.1 I forgot to put that on my post. it wasnt there on 5.01 I have everything done and set up the way I want it and thats the only thing left....................THANKS

    Thanks,HIP5
    I figured you must be on 5.1.1, I see a lot of posts with other people asking the same thing. Not sure if there is a way to remove it, if not I'm sure everyone will start skinning it to match anyway. Did the transparent png's work for now though?

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to jjk454ss For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (05-26-2012)

  16. #50871
    My iPhone is a Part of Me cuzin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Desert
    Posts
    520
    Thanks
    1,501
    Thanked 1,343 Times in 379 Posts

    a little off topic here, but is anyone having any freezing issues with the 4S on 5.1.1? every so often my phone will lag down & then freeze to where i have to hard reset in order to get anything working again. it has happened in settings, ifile, safari & mobilecal. it has also happened when all the apps are closed and the phone is asleep, i go to wake it & its frozen. i have searched and have seen this issue mentioned a couple times but haven't seen a solution...i apologize if you guys see this in multiple threads but i really don't want to restore & jb again, any help would be very greatful. thanks!

  17. #50872
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Hip5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Toledo,Ohio
    Posts
    715
    Thanks
    13,353
    Thanked 952 Times in 468 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jjk454ss View Post
    I figured you must be on 5.1.1, I see a lot of posts with other people asking the same thing. Not sure if there is a way to remove it, if not I'm sure everyone will start skinning it to match anyway. Did the transparent png's work for now though?
    Probably will not be able to try it untill tomorrow.(Taking the Wife out).....Will let you know.Unless I feel creative when we get Home.

    Thanks again, HIP5

  18. #50873
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    1,305
    Thanks
    2,436
    Thanked 1,212 Times in 548 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cuzin View Post
    a little off topic here, but is anyone having any freezing issues with the 4S on 5.1.1? every so often my phone will lag down & then freeze to where i have to hard reset in order to get anything working again. it has happened in settings, ifile, safari & mobilecal. it has also happened when all the apps are closed and the phone is asleep, i go to wake it & its frozen. i have searched and have seen this issue mentioned a couple times but haven't seen a solution...i apologize if you guys see this in multiple threads but i really don't want to restore & jb again, any help would be very greatful. thanks!
    Maybe since you just JB, it might be worth a restore and try it again just in case? But I haven't upgraded yet, so I don't know of any issue like that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hip5 View Post
    Probably will not be able to try it untill tomorrow.(Taking the Wife out).....Will let you know.Unless I feel creative when we get Home.

    Thanks again, HIP5
    OK, no big deal. Have a good time tonight, take your wife somewhere nice.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to jjk454ss For This Useful Post:

    cuzin (05-26-2012)

  20. #50874
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    hi does anyone have the repo for the theme? I donated in march, got the repo, then deleted the email now i updated to 5.1.1 and lost the repo!
    thanks

  21. #50875
    Modder EricB78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,875
    Thanks
    13,175
    Thanked 16,786 Times in 4,147 Posts

    Last edited by EricB78; 05-26-2012 at 06:51 PM.

  22. #50876
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Host_Killer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    203
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 27 Times in 17 Posts

    I got a little crazy waiting around for iPad version of Elite so I downloaded A I R theme (Not Bad). There was no .psd so I made my own...
    file.psd

    I created the png you see below and it looks just like theme. But when I create new folders within the bundles folder and upload the corresponding .png file... I get this dark halo around image. Has anyone run into this? Help is appreciated.





    I did the dictionary icon as well (has same issue). If you notice the reminders icon on dock, I created that one the exact same way as the others but it looks good.

  23. #50877
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by shivar2 View Post
    Hey guys I need some help.

    I installed EPHD 2012 and the lockscreens. My favourite lockscreen is the Frameless_LS. Whenever i changed my wallpaper and respringed my phone my wallpaper would change normally and show up on my lockscreen. After an update on cydia came up for EPHD 2012 i installed it and now no matter how many times i change my wallpaper and respring my phone my wallpaper just will not change anymore. It still shows the same wallpaper from before the update came out.

    Does anyone know how i can solve this problem. I appreciate it and thanks in advance loving this theme.
    Seriously anyone???

  24. #50878
    Livin the iPhone Life Steph53940's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,531
    Thanks
    902
    Thanked 3,819 Times in 1,104 Posts

    you must change in this folder mobileiconsframework for god result

  25. #50879
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Steph53940 View Post
    you must change in this folder mobileiconsframework for god result
    Ok I've found it but what do I do now?
    Last edited by shivar2; 05-27-2012 at 04:05 AM.

  26. #50880
    iPhone? More like MyPhone erwine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    112
    Thanks
    90
    Thanked 23 Times in 14 Posts

    Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-75655099.png

    Can anyone please share this widget? SB simple clock and weather??? Thanx a lot!!!

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts