Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Thanks
    Thanked 1,054 Times in 524 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jjk454ss View Post
    I figured you must be on 5.1.1, I see a lot of posts with other people asking the same thing. Not sure if there is a way to remove it, if not I'm sure everyone will start skinning it to match anyway. Did the transparent png's work for now though?
    Probably will not be able to try it untill tomorrow.(Taking the Wife out).....Will let you know.Unless I feel creative when we get Home.

Thanks again, HIP5

Quote Originally Posted by cuzin View Post
    a little off topic here, but is anyone having any freezing issues with the 4S on 5.1.1? every so often my phone will lag down & then freeze to where i have to hard reset in order to get anything working again. it has happened in settings, ifile, safari & mobilecal. it has also happened when all the apps are closed and the phone is asleep, i go to wake it & its frozen. i have searched and have seen this issue mentioned a couple times but haven't seen a solution...i apologize if you guys see this in multiple threads but i really don't want to restore & jb again, any help would be very greatful. thanks!
    Maybe since you just JB, it might be worth a restore and try it again just in case? But I haven't upgraded yet, so I don't know of any issue like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hip5 View Post
    Probably will not be able to try it untill tomorrow.(Taking the Wife out).....Will let you know.Unless I feel creative when we get Home.

Thanks again, HIP5
    OK, no big deal. Have a good time tonight, take your wife somewhere nice.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jjk454ss For This Useful Post:

cuzin (05-26-2012)

hi does anyone have the repo for the theme? I donated in march, got the repo, then deleted the email now i updated to 5.1.1 and lost the repo!
    thanks

I got a little crazy waiting around for iPad version of Elite so I downloaded A I R theme (Not Bad). There was no .psd so I made my own...
    file.psd

I created the png you see below and it looks just like theme. But when I create new folders within the bundles folder and upload the corresponding .png file... I get this dark halo around image. Has anyone run into this? Help is appreciated.

I did the dictionary icon as well (has same issue). If you notice the reminders icon on dock, I created that one the exact same way as the others but it looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by shivar2 View Post
    Hey guys I need some help.

I installed EPHD 2012 and the lockscreens. My favourite lockscreen is the Frameless_LS. Whenever i changed my wallpaper and respringed my phone my wallpaper would change normally and show up on my lockscreen. After an update on cydia came up for EPHD 2012 i installed it and now no matter how many times i change my wallpaper and respring my phone my wallpaper just will not change anymore. It still shows the same wallpaper from before the update came out.

Does anyone know how i can solve this problem. I appreciate it and thanks in advance loving this theme.
    Seriously anyone???

you must change in this folder mobileiconsframework for god result

Quote Originally Posted by Steph53940 View Post
    you must change in this folder mobileiconsframework for god result
    Ok I've found it but what do I do now?
    Last edited by shivar2; 05-27-2012 at 05:05 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone erwine's Avatar
    Thanks

-75655099.png

Can anyone please share this widget? SB simple clock and weather??? Thanx a lot!!!

Do you have wallpaperJpegifier installed
    Seriously anyone???

Quote Originally Posted by tajr12 View Post
    More progress. Hopefully finish in the next few days.

Where i can get this for my iPad ?
    Can someone Share it please

Hey guys I need some help.

I installed EPHD 2012 and the lockscreens. My favourite lockscreen is the Frameless_LS. Whenever i changed my wallpaper and respringed my phone my wallpaper would change normally and show up on my lockscreen. After an update on cydia came up for EPHD 2012 i installed it and now no matter how many times i change my wallpaper and respring my phone my wallpaper just will not change anymore. It still shows the same wallpaper from before the update came out.

Does anyone know how i can solve this problem. I appreciate it and thanks in advance loving this theme.
    Seriously anyone???
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrasherKennels View Post
    Do you have wallpaperJpegifier installed
    I'm thinking this is the problem, but Wallpaperjpegifier I think gets installed with this theme. I know when I tried to uninstall it it removed EPHD with it.

Now wallpaperjpegifier never works for me, not sure why, but I need could get it to change wallpapers. I gave up, it kind of sucks, but I just SSH my wallpaper to:

/var/mobile/Library/SpringBoard/Converted-[Lock|Home]Background.jpg

If anyone knows why it doesn't work, I'd love to know. But I plan on upgrading to 5.1.1 soon anyway, so we will see if starting over will fix it.

Thanks man yup i have wallpaper jpgifier installed so that's its function. Hope this problem gets fixed. It's strange how it stopped working after the EPHD IOS5 update came out.

In the meantime i'll have to ssh. That really helps now i can show off my lockscreen in peace .
    Last edited by shivar2; 05-27-2012 at 10:04 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Tomme11's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi all,

I just upgraded and have jailbroken my iphone4 ios5.1.1. I tried to download all my tweaks and app's from cydia all at once, but that didn't work out to well. So i used APT backup to restore.

In var/stach/ I have now "themes.5Hd73N" and "themes.SYFx4m".
    Which one is the keeper an which one can I delete?

Thx

Quote Originally Posted by tomme11 View Post
    Hi all,

I just upgraded and have jailbroken my iphone4 ios5.1.1. I tried to download all my tweaks and app's from cydia all at once, but that didn't work out to well. So i used APT backup to restore.

Thx
    Which one shows up in Winterboard? Add a directory in each that is different so when you open Winterboard you can tell the difference, keep the one that shows up when you open Winterboard.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jjk454ss For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (05-27-2012), Tomme11 (05-27-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by folch28 View Post

just upgrade to 5.1.1 my 4s yesterday, seems all ok, EPHD works fine on 5.1.1, great
    Why does my dock not look like that on EPHD2012?

Thanks

Hi @all ;-) i have just Jailbreak my iPhone 4S via Absinthe... Everything fine everything worked... NOW i have installed EPHD 2012 and the only problem i noticed is that the "Mail" and the "Music" Icon are not automatically themed. Can anyone help me please... Check out my Sceenshot...

-img_0457.png
    Last edited by OrinocoDelta; 05-27-2012 at 11:30 AM.
    OrinocoDelta

Not because it is impossible, we don't try it, but because we don't try it, it's impossible!

Quote Originally Posted by tomme11 View Post
    Hi all,

Thx
    Your best bet is to install the firmware 5.1.1 fresh, then jailbreak. I always have had the best results going on a clean install that double file system jazz will not be very efficient

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (05-27-2012), iskariotA (05-27-2012), King_O_Hill (05-28-2012), metaserph (05-27-2012), The_Durben (05-27-2012), Tomme11 (05-27-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by OrinocoDelta View Post
    Hi @all ;-) i have just Jailbreak my iPhone 4S via Absinthe... Everything fine everything worked... NOW i have installed EPHD 2012 and the only problem i noticed is that the 2Mail" and the "Music" Icon are not automatically themed. Can anyone help me please... Please check my Sceenshot...

-img_0457.png
    New names are here, you will need to manually update them for now:

UI Changes in 5.1?

Quote Originally Posted by larke View Post

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jjk454ss For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (05-27-2012), Hip5 (05-27-2012)

Boss is here

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (05-28-2012)

Page 2544 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1544 2044 2444 2494 253425422543254425452546 2554 2594 2644 ... LastLast