Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Does anyone know how to get that slider being used on the new native weather lockscreen that is at the very bottom

Thanks chevy. Its minus 20 btw. Just incase anyone wants to also make it a perpage.
    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Think I wrote it to change easy.... Can rename wallpaper.html to Widget.html then open with text viewer and look for ephdremix2012 top: and add 20 to it...hope that makes sense. Then find lines that say something like ....Home-Background.jpg and delete that entire section...make backup
    On a side note can't wait for your new lock screen chevy.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to idle0095 For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (05-02-2012)

Durben - Thank you very much for your help for GPS on 5.1. It is working perfectly.

Bars has no involvement in the GPS weather or MyLocation app.
    It does not work on 5.1. Crazyvivek mentioned he will update it when 5.1 is untethered.

Until then read my post here about how to use a GPS widget on 5.1

***GPS WEATHER AND 5.1 FIRMWARE***
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6473927

Please everyone else read, this gets asked literally everyday and I post this.[/QUOTE]

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to am1ne1968 For This Useful Post:

Master_Willem (05-03-2012), The_Durben (05-02-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by ncphotographer View Post
    Attachment 583036
    Can anyone tell me why my Lockscreen icons changed size after I updated......and how I can fix them. Thanks
    Anyone please....any help??

Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    NOOO!!! Don't do that. That would make things too easy on The Durben
    Lol it won't make it harder either. I just don't have to reply :P

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (05-02-2012), King_O_Hill (05-03-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Lol it won't make it harder either. I just don't have to reply :P
    Ha. True. I definitely understand that. I've had the same feeling several times

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (05-03-2012), The_Durben (05-02-2012)

Please anyone can point me in the right direction to fix my appslider icons?
    -photo.png

My setup at the end of the day 😁 big thanks to Bars for such a great theme and all that have helped along the way!
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1335994714.563528.jpg

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatGuyChris For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (05-02-2012), The_Durben (05-02-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by ncphotographer View Post
    Please anyone can point me in the right direction to fix my appslider icons?
    -photo.png
    I dont use appslider, and the images are tiny that you shared. Im sure when someone that uses appslider gets the update, they will share the difference with us i can guarantee you that you are not being ignored my friend

Quote Originally Posted by ikeman424 View Post
    Does anyone know how to get that slider being used on the new native weather lockscreen that is at the very bottom
    The slider is always in /Bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI/ you should see it Manny's lockscreen folder structure

Quote Originally Posted by Hip5 View Post
    EricB78 and Curryking,
    Thanks to both for all your help the last couple of days! Lots too learn but lovin it.Got things back to normal,and got the new app store icon in.Playin with the new update now which is awsome thanks BARS and all involved.Im sure I will have more qustions,maybe someday I will be able to help others lol.

HIP5
    Thanks for showing your gratitude to these gents. Hell of a squad here!

Quote Originally Posted by macinmac View Post
    Thank you for this great theme.
    My simple question is: to have most of this theme, is there an order in Winterboard that I should have?..or it doesn't matter at all?
    What I personally run is, in order:

EPHDiOS5 Update
    my daily Lockscreen
    Springboard HTML if in that mood
    My daily shadow choice (1-3)
    EPHDiOS5 frameless icons
    EPHDiOS5
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 05-02-2012 at 04:47 PM.

15. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Alexweli69 (05-02-2012), Dirtstep (05-02-2012), EricB78 (05-02-2012), hemptation (05-02-2012), Hip5 (05-03-2012), It's Mi (05-02-2012), Joserrrr (05-02-2012), King_O_Hill (05-03-2012), kokopellix (05-04-2012), macinmac (05-02-2012), nateD (05-02-2012), The_Durben (05-02-2012)

Thanks Bars. I like the update. Love the new clean keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman UK View Post
    Seeing as Bars is not gonna theme the compass, i made my own a couple weeks back, if enough peeps are interested i will post this when i get off work in the morning UK time..

Thats very nice bro

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    Thanks Bars. I like the update. Love the new clean keyboard.
    Its way better right? im loving the way it looks with the safari UI the tinted buttons

Quote Originally Posted by ikeman424 View Post
    hmmm...thats what i thought but its not working...keep getting POSIX error after a while even though it did give me a bite SMS update this morning but no EPHD
    Were you able to get it to download?

Quote Originally Posted by UNLOCKZ View Post
    I make a German QWERTZ Keyboard and send it to Bars...

Thanks bro
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 05-02-2012 at 05:13 PM.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

hemptation (05-02-2012), It's Mi (05-03-2012), UNLOCKZ (05-02-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,854 Times in 919 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jrnationfan88 View Post
    Lol, you can't please some people. They spend 3 bucks and expect the world...
    What ??

Quote Originally Posted by mossdef View Post
    what's the name of that lockscreen and the font name for the clock please? i don't find him
    LS is : CMC_GPS_DoubleWeatherRotation and its in the new Update incl.

Font: Fortuna Dot
    Last edited by UNLOCKZ; 05-02-2012 at 05:22 PM.

OK, I know I'm a little slow, well maybe a lot, but I need some help. I am just not sure what the following do.

EPHDIOS5 UPDATE--I check it in winterboard, but don't see a change. Am I suppose too?

EPHDIOS5 GLOW

EPHDIOS5 SHADOW 1,2, and 3.

I could really use an explanation of these.

TIA

as far as I know, the update is a slave theme, and should have some different images in the UI...probably not a complete different look...the glow is for the icons, red, blue, or white, and IM not sure about the shadow? what order in winterboard do you have everything set up as?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Sandman80 For This Useful Post:

Dirtstep (05-02-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstep View Post
    OK, I know I'm a little slow, well maybe a lot, but I need some help. I am just not sure what the following do.

EPHDIOS5 UPDATE--I check it in winterboard, but don't see a change. Am I suppose too?

EPHDIOS5 GLOW

EPHDIOS5 SHADOW 1,2, and 3.

I could really use an explanation of these.

TIA
    The different shadows put a shadow behind the icons. One of them makes the icons looking like they're sitting inside the wallpaper. Another makes them look like they are "hovering" over.

The update is kind of "a little of this and a little of that".

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

Dirtstep (05-02-2012), King_O_Hill (05-03-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman80 View Post
    as far as I know, the update is a slave theme, and should have some different images in the UI...probably not a complete different look...the glow is for the icons, red, blue, or white, and IM not sure about the shadow? what order in winterboard do you have everything set up as?
    I have it set up the way bars show in his post several posts back. But I have tried a lot of different order in winterboard and I just don't see ay change.

keep it set up the way he shows in his post, as far as change goes, there isnt a lot of change in the way it looked, it just contains much more detail in different parts of the theme...

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Sandman80 For This Useful Post:

Dirtstep (05-02-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman80 View Post
    keep it set up the way he shows in his post, as far as change goes, there isnt a lot of change in the way it looked, it just contains much more detail in different parts of the theme...
    OK, thanks guys for your help. I'm just not seeing it, but don't get me wrong I love the theme and the mods.

Is everyone OK with me taking out the old keyboard and the old UI?

For the airplay questions, there is an airplay folder I made for this purpose. The touch effect is off a little becuase I have to edit the files and move the images around so things line up. There is really no way around it. The only thing I can really do different is to make the file the exact same sizes and look as the way apple did it, but that defeats the purpose of having it themed. Sorry the way I chose to do it isnt perfect for everyone. I also had to keep in mind all the people that had asked me to allow them to hide the top controls, and to be able to have the native lyric support work. These have been accomplished in the new ipod design, but I am again, still at apples mercy a bit... If you think you can edit the current files to make it better, please feel free to give it a go

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

BennyPR (05-02-2012), EricB78 (05-02-2012), It's Mi (05-03-2012), King_O_Hill (05-03-2012), metaserph (05-02-2012), nealh (05-02-2012), rumcajs (05-02-2012), The_Durben (05-02-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Is everyone OK with me taking out the old keyboard and the old UI?

For the airplay questions, there is an airplay folder I made for this purpose. The touch effect is off a little becuase I have to edit the files and move the images around so things line up. There is really no way around it. The only thing I can really do different is to make the file the exact same sizes and look as the way apple did it, but that defeats the purpose of having it themed. Sorry the way I chose to do it isnt perfect for everyone. I also had to keep in mind all the people that had asked me to allow them to hide the top controls, and to be able to have the native lyric support work. These have been accomplished in the new ipod design, but I am again, still at apples mercy a bit... If you think you can edit the current files to make it better, please feel free to give it a go
    It's all good, bro.

Page 2484 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1484 1984 2384 2434 247424822483248424852486 2494 2534 2584 ... LastLast