Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #48481
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    AR
    Posts
    543
    Thanks
    565
    Thanked 207 Times in 96 Posts

    Does anyone know how to fix this problem with text in the App Store?
    http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x...ttis/photo.jpg

  2. #48482
    I'm having a problem with ifunbox, I'm getting the "install
    Mobile device driver" I just reinstalled iTunes and it's still giving me problems:/

  3. #48483
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    They go in Foldericons folder. Doesn't matter what you name them. Turn on in settings. No Foregrounds nonsense. Put in Foldericons folder. Follow path I posted.
    I moved them to Var/Mobile/Media/FolderIcons. I can't find anywhere in Settings that will allow me to select them. There is no FolderIcons app listed under my Settings.

  4. #48484
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM1 View Post
    I moved them to Var/Mobile/Media/FolderIcons. I can't find anywhere in Settings that will allow me to select them. There is no FolderIcons app listed under my Settings.
    Touch and hold the folder until it's wobbling. Then select the little gear in the top left corner.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    JJM1 (04-19-2012)

  6. #48485
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Check DM on twit brother



    Thanks again bro!!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to sargd66 For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (04-19-2012)

  8. #48486
    How do I make it 00:24-img_0021.jpg

  9. #48487
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM1 View Post
    I moved them to Var/Mobile/Media/FolderIcons. I can't find anywhere in Settings that will allow me to select them. There is no FolderIcons app listed under my Settings.
    Strange bro. Maybe different tweak. It's all controlled in the app in settings for me. If same as mine it should say folder icons in settings.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

    JJM1 (04-19-2012)

  11. #48488
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Touch and hold the folder until it's wobbling. Then select the little gear in the top left corner.
    With the custom icons in Var/Mobile/Media/FolderIcons, when I touch and hold the folder until it's wobbling and then select the little gear in the top left corner, then select Foreground, the custom icons don't appear as choices.

  12. #48489
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM1 View Post
    With the custom icons in Var/Mobile/Media/FolderIcons, when I touch and hold the folder until it's wobbling and then select the little gear in the top left corner, then select Foreground, the custom icons don't appear as choices.
    Look in backgrounds. Trust me, the images do make it look like an icon.

  13. #48490
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    Strange bro. Maybe different tweak. It's all controlled in the app in settings for me. If same as mine it should say folder icons in settings.
    Mine's FolderIcons from Vertex's reo. I'm stumped...

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Look in backgrounds. Trust me, the images do make it look like an icon.
    Only one of my custom icons does appear (named "Default") under Backgrounds. When I select it, it appears as a background.
    Last edited by JJM1; 04-19-2012 at 03:55 PM.

  14. #48491
    Quote Originally Posted by bgattis View Post
    Does anyone know how to fix this problem with text in the App Store?
    http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x...ttis/photo.jpg
    it looks fine to me, i think the text is suppose to be different but i could be wrong. i like it this way =]
    Last edited by ShioN915; 04-19-2012 at 04:25 PM.

  15. #48492
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM1 View Post
    Mine's FolderIcons from Vertex's reo. I'm stumped...



    Only one of my custom icons does appear (named "Default") under Backgrounds. When I select it, it appears as a background.
    Turn "Show thumbnails" to off. I believe you need to have a .png and @2x.png file of each folder icon that you want to use.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    JJM1 (04-19-2012)

  17. #48493
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitbeat View Post
    How do I make it 00:24-img_0021.jpg
    Undo what you changed in the DateTime css, the one supplied was set for 12 hrs.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  18. #48494
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhonefoLife View Post
    I'm having a problem with ifunbox, I'm getting the "install
    Mobile device driver" I just reinstalled iTunes and it's still giving me problems:/
    Download the dll File and put it into ifunbox folder and run ifunbox.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?kmfs1cd1kdn3f71

    If it does not work, try using an older version of ifunbox.
    Last edited by ShioN915; 04-19-2012 at 04:23 PM.

  19. #48495
    Thanks to all who helped me figure out FolderIcons!!

    I figured out the instructions are wrong as far as where to place custom folder icon art. The app sez they go in: /User/Media/FolderIcons/Foregrounds, but that directory doesn't even exist.

    I named my custom icons using this format: "Games.png" and "[email protected]".

    I moved my custom icons to Var/Mobile/Media/Foldericons/Foregrounds.

    I touch and hold the desired folder until it's wobbling. Then I select the little gear in the top left cornercorner, then select Foreground.

    I choose the custom icon I want to use, then tun off SHOW THUMBNAILS, and it works!!

  20. #48496
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    AR
    Posts
    543
    Thanks
    565
    Thanked 207 Times in 96 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ShioN915 View Post
    it looks fine to me, can you explain what is wrong with it?
    I would like to make the text for the buttons that aren't pressed to be white instead of blue and white like they are. In other sections of the app store they are correct.
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1334870240.420316.jpg

  21. #48497
    Quote Originally Posted by bgattis View Post
    I would like to make the text for the buttons that aren't pressed to be white instead of blue and white like they are. In other sections of the app store they are correct.
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1334870240.420316.jpg
    lol didn't realize it was different in the other sections, i prefer the blue version but im sure someone can help you out though =]

  22. #48498
    Quote Originally Posted by ncphotographer View Post
    Chevy sir I have a question for you.....is it possible to make your slide interactive.....not sure if that's the right word.....what I mean is it possible to have the images change when you touch the screen?
    Not Chevy but I think I can handle interactive slideshows :P
    Like this


  23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    bAdkid (04-19-2012), chevymusclecar (04-19-2012), fabio m (04-19-2012), It's Mi (04-20-2012), jjk454ss (04-19-2012), Korazu (04-19-2012), metaserph (04-19-2012), nateD (04-20-2012), wirral59 (04-20-2012)

  24. #48499
    my LS setup.
    Credits the durben, Mone & others.


  25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fabio m For This Useful Post:

    elilab (04-20-2012), It's Mi (04-20-2012), The_Durben (04-19-2012)

  26. #48500
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Not Chevy but I think I can handle interactive slideshows :P
    Like this

    There goes DSkillz starting trouble! lol
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (04-19-2012), King_O_Hill (04-19-2012), The_Durben (04-19-2012)

Page 2425 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1425 1925 2325 2375 241524232424242524262427 2435 2475 2525 2925 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •