Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,636 Times in 6,719 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sigit View Post
    i use EPHD red glow icons,but icon camera,bytaFont and iAcces are doesn't have glow,i've try to rename the icons but still doesn't change,help please..

TIA
    Attachment 579338
    silly question but, do you have the glow above the folder that has these icons in them?

My iPhone is a Part of Me Curryking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,701 Times in 449 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    First, thanks for finding that Chevy, you da man!

The screen shot of your "springboard.strings" file looks good. is it at the top in winterboard? it sounds like there is something else above it. for things like this, i make a "custom.theme" folder and put it at the top in winterboard and then you can put all those nice little customized tweaks in there. then when a new update comes out, you don't lose any of your customized/personalized edits.
    it's the only active theme in winterboard, like I said, I tried almost everything, don't know what I am doing wrong and I am getting pissed there should be a option by default by apple. I know how to unlock my phone don't need that silly line reminding me constantly...

any other suggestions? what could silly curry have done wrong? I want to get rid of it... it does not look right on my LS

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screen-shot-2012-04-10-06.40.24.png  
    Last edited by Curryking; 04-09-2012 at 11:54 PM.

silly question but, do you have the glow above the folder that has these icons in them?
    Here you go King. Decided to hook you up
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -koh.png   -koh1.png   -koh2.png   -koh3.png   -koh4.png   -koh5.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images    

4. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (04-10-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    What up guys...This was originally posted by @Fdxgnd79 is called SB Big Weather mod from I believe Mone's or dbar crew not quite sure tho...

Link--->http://db.tt/Rz94JxBv

Nice mod Chevy
    Had to make it a lock real quick. Was easier than moving icons for SB

Night y'all

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (04-10-2012), metaserph (04-09-2012), TaJr12 (04-10-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Curryking View Post
    it's the only active theme in winterboard, like I said, I tried almost everything, don't know what I am doing wrong and I am getting pissed there should be a option by default by apple. I know how to unlock my phone don't need that silly line reminding me constantly...

any other suggestions? what could silly curry have done wrong? I want to get rid of it... it does not look right on my LS
    Did you check on Springtomize2 , Lockscreen settings for the slider to see wif anything is on or custom selected?
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

8. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

Curryking (04-10-2012)

Try adding:
    "UNLOCK" = " ";
    to the end of your SpringBoard.strings file.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (04-10-2012), Curryking (04-10-2012), TaJr12 (04-10-2012), The_Durben (04-09-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Nice mod Chevy
    Had to make it a lock real quick. Was easier than moving icons for SB

Night y'all
    Night bro!
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (04-10-2012), The_Durben (04-10-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Try adding:
    "UNLOCK" = " ";
    That's exactly what's missing. Look at the strings in any bundle of one of my locks.
    Most are covered in there.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (04-10-2012), Curryking (04-10-2012), EricB78 (04-10-2012), metaserph (04-10-2012)

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,636 Times in 6,719 Posts

unzip and put this on the top in winterboard and see if it works

Curry_Custom.zip

Thanks Eric!

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (04-10-2012), Curryking (04-10-2012), TaJr12 (04-10-2012), The_Durben (04-10-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    Night bro!
    Nite dude

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

BennyPR (04-10-2012), chevymusclecar (04-10-2012), King_O_Hill (04-10-2012), metaserph (04-10-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

@CurryKing

I use StyleUnlock in Cydia. Takes away all that BS. You can hide the slider all together and just pick a gesture to unlock.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bonay For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (04-10-2012), Curryking (04-10-2012)

GN D and all...till later!

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

kingtyce (04-10-2012), King_O_Hill (04-10-2012), metaserph (04-10-2012), The_Durben (04-10-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    Did you check on Springtomize2 , Lockscreen settings for the slider to see wif anything is on or custom selected?
    I don't use springtomize.

Try adding:
    "UNLOCK" = " ";
    No change. Nevertheless, regarding to the original file isn't it

"AWAY_LOCK_LABEL" = "slide to unlock";

that I am trying to change? btw. if I edit the original file, the line changes...

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    That's exactly what's missing. Look at the strings in any bundle of one of my locks.
    Most are covered in there.
    When I first start trying around I took the file from your Durben NativeWeather EPHD LS, no success...

unzip and put this on the top in winterboard and see if it works

Curry_Custom.zip

Thanks Eric!
    Does not work. But it can't since the language string-files-things on my device are located in English.lproj

Just do be sure, although it might sound stupid: I do not need any other app/addon for this to work? This should just work with putting the strings file in the right place (theme)?

I don't know what else to do...

I don't use springtomize.

No change. Nevertheless, regarding to the original file isn't it

"AWAY_LOCK_LABEL" = "slide to unlock";

that I am trying to change? btw. if I edit the original file, the line changes...

When I first start trying around I took the file from your Durben NativeWeather EPHD LS, no success...

Does not work. But it can't since the language string-files-things on my device are located in English.lproj

Just do be sure, although it might sound stupid: I do not need any other app/addon for this to work? This should just work with putting the strings file in the right place (theme)?

I don't know what else to do...
    I was getting the "slide to unlock" text when I was playing music until I put in the line that I suggested to you. Now there's no text there. Maybe you have another strings file somewhere above the one you're editing?? Just a thought.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (04-11-2012), Curryking (04-10-2012), King_O_Hill (04-10-2012)

Thanks

I was getting the "slide to unlock" text when I was playing music until I put in the line that I suggested to you. Now there's no text there. Maybe you have another strings file somewhere above the one you're editing?? Just a thought.
    It's the only active theme in winterboard and it's on the top, so no...

It's the only active theme in winterboard and it's on the top, so no...
    My SpringBoard.strings file is in var/stash/Themes/EPHDxxxx/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/en.lproj and the last line of it is the "UNLOCK" = " "; and I don't get the "slide to unlock" text when using SnowCover and playing music.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

Curryking (04-10-2012)

Thanks

My SpringBoard.strings file is in var/stash/Themes/EPHDxxxx/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/en.lproj and the last line of it is the "UNLOCK" = " "; and I don't get the "slide to unlock" text when using SnowCover and playing music.
    It's the lockscreen (click) I am working on, not snowcover but the "Unlock" writing is also there when playing music, even though I blanked it out in the SpringBoard.strings file... it's mysterious... :-(

It's the lockscreen (click) I am working on, not snowcover but the "Unlock" writing is also there when playing music, even though I blanked it out in the SpringBoard.strings file... it's mysterious... :-(
    If you're using Bundles in your lockscreen, then check the strings file there too.
    @Metaserph

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

Curryking (04-10-2012), nateD (04-10-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me cuzin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,343 Times in 379 Posts

Maybe check your file attributes?? Owner - Mobile, Group - Staff

33. The Following User Says Thank You to cuzin For This Useful Post:

Curryking (04-10-2012)

U don't by chance have biteSMS do you? If so I can fix your problem for ya

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Fdxgnd79 For This Useful Post:

Curryking (04-10-2012)

Page 2379 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1379 1879 2279 2329 236923772378237923802381 2389 2429 2479 2879 ... LastLast