Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

I really wanted to be pressing the full fledged updated on Cydia today. I underestimated the ammount of work that I really wanted to do to the theme. x|lib|x and I are almost finished prepping the new repo. I am going to build the first beta to add to the repo tonight. If anyone is interested, hit me up. I asked Kyle if he could get me a new package ID setup for the iOS5 theme. I am trying to keep them separate because they are not really interchangeable the way that I built it. The iOS5 theme will be free for anyone that already purchased the previous version from Cydia!

I am helping my wife with some of her College Algebra but I will be back to finishing up the Debian packages after that!! I will truly to get some screens up tonight as well
    Of some of the new stuff!!

Thanks Gang!!

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (01-29-2012), Darka5sa5sin (01-30-2012), holdenrf (01-29-2012), kruzzit (01-29-2012), metaserph (01-29-2012), misterjrw (01-29-2012), numb_gb (01-30-2012), rumcajs (01-29-2012), scapegoat81 (01-30-2012), The_Durben (01-29-2012), wirral59 (01-30-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    I really wanted to be pressing the full fledged updated on Cydia today. I underestimated the ammount of work that I really wanted to do to the theme. x|lib|x and I are almost finished prepping the new repo. I am going to build the first beta to add to the repo tonight. If anyone is interested, hit me up. I asked Kyle if he could get me a new package ID setup for the iOS5 theme. I am trying to keep them separate because they are not really interchangeable the way that I built it. The iOS5 theme will be free for anyone that already purchased the previous version from Cydia!

I am helping my wife with some of her College Algebra but I will be back to finishing up the Debian packages after that!! I will truly to get some screens up tonight as well

Thanks Gang!!
    Awesome....can't wait....will donate anyway....Thanks Boss....

....DON'T SMOKE JUST VAPE!!!!!

is the beta repo suppose to be empty or did it change from the last time?

Thanks Gang!!
    I've got a lot on my plate as well but let me know if you need help with anything bud
    I'll smoke it with ya bro, we'll go to the loony bin together. I don't give a ****!
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=jfriends4438%40gmai  l%2ecom&lc=US&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsB  F%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted

Jon, Bars said he's getting the repo ready, I'd wait for the announcement. This is almost a whole new theme.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

Thanks Gang!!
    Awesome news! Can't wait.. Elite's one of the best themes I've bought.. Thanks Bars!!

Thanks Gang!!
    Cannot describe how excited I am by this announcement!!

I'm excited! Hope to make the beta release

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (01-30-2012), Darka5sa5sin (01-30-2012), killah_m (02-14-2012), Pocyahtstu (02-24-2012)

Thanks

Donated .... this look so sweet !

30000 posts, thats crazy lol!
    Nice to see you guys are still making great stuff

13. The Following User Says Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (01-30-2012)

Green Apple
    Thanks

I would love to be in for te beta if at all possible.

Still my absolute favorite theme!

Thanks Gang!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    is this one ok?

Hello rumcais, is it possible you make the same for me? with
    Küres iPhone (without the red HD) for the Lockscreen

Thanks alot
    Last edited by Kuere Althaus; 01-30-2012 at 08:41 AM.

Rob - thanks for all your hard work! Can you advise whether the weather widget will have the same location/size/look as the previous ones (fingers crossed that it does!).

Thanks for everything!

Josh

Quote Originally Posted by joshlogic View Post
    Rob - thanks for all your hard work! Can you advise whether the weather widget will have the same location/size/look as the previous ones (fingers crossed that it does!).

Thanks for everything!

Josh
    Derrick is making the weather widgets that you see on the previous page. I looked at the one that wim/DM made for the theme and cannot figure out why it doesn't work! I do like the size, placement, layout of it as well.... I may try to get with Chevy about modifying the one he made for tW3....

@everyone- so the the theme in its current form on my new beta repo! It was one CRAZY, LONG night! If anyone is interested in scooping it up, shoot me an email. I am accepting donations for beta testing as well! If you want to get the beta repo address, you can PayPal too [email protected]

I will do my best to stay on top of any emails today (I'm walking into my full time job

Wow, this mmi app is kinda tough to use these days,... I can't seem to get to the line I'm typing on!! Lol

I expect to have one or possibly 2 more small incremental releases on the beta repo, then it will e released in Cydia ( I still want to theme SIRI, and clean up on a few other areas)
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 01-30-2012 at 08:26 AM.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Darka5sa5sin (01-30-2012), iPAX (01-31-2012), killah_m (02-14-2012), kruzzit (01-30-2012), metaserph (01-30-2012), numb_gb (01-30-2012), rumcajs (01-30-2012), scapegoat81 (01-30-2012), The_Durben (01-30-2012), wirral59 (01-30-2012)

Right on - any chance of the one from 4.xx being revived? The one that lived right above the dock? That is my all-time favorite!

"Derrick is making the weather widgets that you see on the previous page. I looked at the one that wim/DM made for the theme and cannot figure out why it doesn't work! I do like the size, placement, layout of it as well.... I may try to get with Chevy about modifying the one he made for tW3....

@everyone- so the the theme in its current form on my new beta repo! It was one CRAZY, LONG night! If anyone is interested in scooping it up, shoot me an email. I am accepting donations for beta testing as well! If you want to get the beta repo address, you can PayPal too [email protected]

I will do my best to stay on top of any emails today (I'm walking into my full time job

Wow, this mmi app is kinda tough to use these days,... I can't seem to get to the line I'm typing on!! Lol

I expect to have one or possibly 2 more small incremental releases on the beta repo, then it will e released in Cydia ( I still want to theme SIRI, and clean up on a few other areas)"
    Last edited by joshlogic; 01-30-2012 at 08:49 AM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to joshlogic For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (01-30-2012)

Derrick is making the weather widgets that you see on the previous page. I looked at the one that wim/DM made for the theme and cannot figure out why it doesn't work! I do like the size, placement, layout of it as well.... I may try to get with Chevy about modifying the one he made for tW3....

I expect to have one or possibly 2 more small incremental releases on the beta repo, then it will e released in Cydia ( I still want to theme SIRI, and clean up on a few other areas)
    Hi Barsoverbeats....I will give you a donation for beta test, But how much???

Hi Rob,

Are you having any issues with the iBooks icon not having the mask around it? All other icons are so far so good. I've checked the naming in iFile and seems ok!

Cheers fella

Quote Originally Posted by misterjrw View Post
    Hi Rob,

Are you having any issues with the iBooks icon not having the mask around it? All other icons are so far so good. I've checked the naming in iFile and seems ok!

Cheers fella
    It's all good in here...
    Bundle name: com.apple.iBooks
    Icons name: Icon.png and [email protected]

Names are case sensitive....

Quote Originally Posted by Kuere Althaus View Post

Thanks alot
    I'm not gonna promise since my job takes a lot of my day but will try...I have a few more logos and carriers to make as well....
    Last edited by rumcajs; 01-30-2012 at 10:46 AM.

....DON'T SMOKE JUST VAPE!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,786 Times in 846 Posts

-kures.png
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuere Althaus View Post

Thanks alot
    Here you go. Not sure which was right with the apostrophe .
    -kures.png

Triple checked naming and cleared icon cache, and disabled then enabled theme in winterboard. Still no joy 😔
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1327942794.901613.jpg  

Page 1501 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 501 1001 1401 1451 149114991500150115021503 1511 1551 1601 2001 2501 ... LastLast