+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 1,397 Posts

Thanks
    Thanked 14,455 Times in 3,513 Posts

Man 30,000 posts and still going!! Rob when are we going to see the update?

I'm waiting to respring my winterboard with it!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone General Klinger's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    There is a very clean weather widget already. Works on iOS 5. fyi.
    Can you elaborate? I just recently JB my iPhone 4S and redownloaded this theme that I had originally purchased for the iPhone 4. I forgot how to get the weather widget working

Thanks
    Thanked 9,118 Times in 2,707 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by General Klinger View Post
    Can you elaborate? I just recently JB my iPhone 4S and redownloaded this theme that I had originally purchased for the iPhone 4. I forgot how to get the weather widget working
    There's a bit of updating to do regarding images and code overall. Please wait until the update is released.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

Thanks

@Rob.... Do we have a date in mind for a release just out of interest?

Livin the iPhone Life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,349 Times in 1,026 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    @Rob.... Do we have a date in mind for a release just out of interest?
    Rob said that it will be released on beta repo first

7. The Following User Says Thank You to WhyNotCallMeRo For This Useful Post:

Darka5sa5sin (01-30-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iPhone4SRo View Post
    Rob said that it will be released on beta repo first
    So have we got to re-donate? I bought the theme thru Cydia when it was first released. I don't have access to the beta repo.... Just the TW3 beta repo!!

Livin the iPhone Life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,349 Times in 1,026 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    So have we got to re-donate? I bought the theme thru Cydia when it was first released. I don't have access to the beta repo.... Just the TW3 beta repo!!
    I really think that Rob wouldn't charge you for the second time...
    I talked to him sometimes and he is generous and in the know who has bought stuff from him...
    I have lost my password from my previous cydia account.
    So I will go for the beta and probably will buy it the second time around...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to WhyNotCallMeRo For This Useful Post:

Darka5sa5sin (01-30-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iPhone4SRo View Post
    I really think that Rob wouldn't charge you for the second time...
    I talked to him sometimes and he is generous and in the know who has bought stuff from him...
    I have lost my password from my previous cydia account.
    So I will go for the beta and probably will buy it the second time around...
    what's the email to donate again? I'm in the same situation so I also have to re-donate.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

WhyNotCallMeRo (01-29-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 19,333 Times in 4,905 Posts

I really wanted to be pressing the full fledged updated on Cydia today. I underestimated the ammount of work that I really wanted to do to the theme. x|lib|x and I are almost finished prepping the new repo. I am going to build the first beta to add to the repo tonight. If anyone is interested, hit me up. I asked Kyle if he could get me a new package ID setup for the iOS5 theme. I am trying to keep them separate because they are not really interchangeable the way that I built it. The iOS5 theme will be free for anyone that already purchased the previous version from Cydia!

I am helping my wife with some of her College Algebra but I will be back to finishing up the Debian packages after that!! I will truly to get some screens up tonight as well
    Of some of the new stuff!!

Thanks Gang!!

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (01-29-2012), Darka5sa5sin (01-30-2012), holdenrf (01-29-2012), kruzzit (01-29-2012), metaserph (01-29-2012), misterjrw (01-29-2012), numb_gb (01-30-2012), rumcajs (01-29-2012), scapegoat81 (01-30-2012), The_Durben (01-29-2012), wirral59 (01-30-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,731 Times in 4,446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    I really wanted to be pressing the full fledged updated on Cydia today. I underestimated the ammount of work that I really wanted to do to the theme. x|lib|x and I are almost finished prepping the new repo. I am going to build the first beta to add to the repo tonight. If anyone is interested, hit me up. I asked Kyle if he could get me a new package ID setup for the iOS5 theme. I am trying to keep them separate because they are not really interchangeable the way that I built it. The iOS5 theme will be free for anyone that already purchased the previous version from Cydia!

I am helping my wife with some of her College Algebra but I will be back to finishing up the Debian packages after that!! I will truly to get some screens up tonight as well

Thanks Gang!!
    Awesome....can't wait....will donate anyway....Thanks Boss....

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

is the beta repo suppose to be empty or did it change from the last time?

Thanks
    Thanked 8,564 Times in 2,038 Posts

Thanks Gang!!
    I've got a lot on my plate as well but let me know if you need help with anything bud
    I'll smoke it with ya bro, we'll go to the loony bin together. I don't give a ****!
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=jfriends4438%40gmai  l%2ecom&lc=US&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsB  F%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted

Thanks
    Thanked 9,118 Times in 2,707 Posts

Jon, Bars said he's getting the repo ready, I'd wait for the announcement. This is almost a whole new theme.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

Green Apple
    Thanks

Thanks Gang!!
    Awesome news! Can't wait.. Elite's one of the best themes I've bought.. Thanks Bars!!

Thanks

Thanks Gang!!
    Cannot describe how excited I am by this announcement!!

Thanks
    Thanked 40,559 Times in 7,513 Posts

I'm excited! Hope to make the beta release

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (01-30-2012), Darka5sa5sin (01-30-2012), killah_m (02-14-2012), Pocyahtstu (02-24-2012)

Thanks

Donated .... this look so sweet !