Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    It will be access through the website.... You will register, and then there will be a spot to get it where you currently see EPHD everything will be completely automated, and run through Cydia as well
    Yo Rob you got a sec for me to ask you a few questions shoot me a text if you do

I will be back to work on finishing up iElegance PRO HD as soon as I get the updates out for the current themes I honestly cant wait till you guys get this!
    Glad I finished my theme before you let it loose I would hate to miss out on the first mods

Quote Originally Posted by eenofonn View Post
    Yo Rob you got a sec for me to ask you a few questions shoot me a text if you do
    Done

4. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

eenofonn (04-13-2011)

Livin the iPhone Life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,548 Times in 1,136 Posts

I will be back to work on finishing up iElegance PRO HD as soon as I get the updates out for the current themes I honestly cant wait till you guys get this!
    Then don't

Quote Originally Posted by eenofonn View Post
    Glad I finished my theme before you let it loose I would hate to miss out on the first mods
    Im really going outside of the common things that you see as of lately ( picture based weather mods, framed icons, html this html that) its super duper clean, simple, professional, with a little "hell yeah" thrown in (VicDaMonki) i think that many people will really enjoy it right out of the box.... There are a few things that you will be able to easily change to really make it your own as well

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (04-13-2011), Monkeylurv (04-13-2011), rumcajs (04-13-2011), StayyyFlyyy (04-13-2011), The_Durben (04-13-2011), trebor130657 (04-13-2011)

The most asked question this week.... Is EPHD getting a 4.3 update? Yes. When? I should be posting CLASSified HD 4.3 "patch" to Cydia tonight, and then I will finish up the 4.3 patch for EPHD and posting as an add on as well.... Should be before the weekend
    Can't wait for the update!

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

9. The Following User Says Thank You to x| LiB |x For This Useful Post:

eenofonn (04-13-2011)

It will be access through the website.... You will register, and then there will be a spot to get it where you currently see EPHD everything will be completely automated, and run through Cydia as well
    Running to register at idothisdesigns.com !

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

11. The Following User Says Thank You to x| LiB |x For This Useful Post:

eenofonn (04-13-2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,420 Times in 624 Posts

Im really going outside of the common things that you see as of lately ( picture based weather mods, framed icons, html this html that) its super duper clean, simple, professional, with a little "hell yeah" thrown in (VicDaMonki) i think that many people will really enjoy it right out of the box.... There are a few things that you will be able to easily change to really make it your own as well
    I'm still camping! lol

Damn right! Looking forward to full release brother. Will I have to register? Mail me brother
    Did you get the attachment I sent you? Just boarded a flight. I'll be back later

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Damn right! Looking forward to full release brother. Will I have to register? Mail me brother
    Did you get the attachment I sent you? Just boarded a flight. I'll be back later

Yeah, you and xlibx better register soon before all the spots are taken! Haha

15. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (04-13-2011)

wait is it a special secret private beta? and how do I get in

Is the site ready for registration? I'm ready to register...or is it subscribe?

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Is the site ready for registration? I'm ready to register...or is it subscribe?
    +1. Site only shows a spot to subscribe for Elite Pro. Will that work to get on the Beta for the baddest new them to come out since...well, Elite Pro HD?

Will the patch also be released for 3G[s]? And is the website to register with barsoverbeats.com? I'm having trouble finding the registration page.

Quote Originally Posted by svlifeguard View Post
    Will the patch also be released for 3G[s]? And is the website to register with barsoverbeats.com? I'm having trouble finding the registration page.
    www.idothisdesigns.com

Registered. Awaiting approval. Nice site dude

I am subscribed on the beta. Nice. Paid Bars.

I have a question while I am here. I have used this theme off and on since it came out. I just had it on the other day. I switched to stock and came back to it today. My carrier remains stock now. I changed nothing. Multiple resprings haven't fixed it. Has anybody ran into this. It really bugs me that I had it working for months and it won't change now.

NVM. Cleanstatus was messed up. Just a heads up for those using it, it will kill the carrier logo.
    Last edited by Fdxgnd79; 04-13-2011 at 02:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Before I register, does the beta repo include non-HD devices? I don't mind donating but it seems pointless if the repo doesn't apply to me.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Steviemay's Avatar
    Thanks

Can anyone help I'm trying to change the icons like the ones that are tilted but I can't find them to change can anyone help?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

I just downloaded theme from cydia and none of the customizations work for that matter the theme does not work. The only thing that seems to be working is the red color and a few icons are skinned. Can someone please help or did I just waste money

Page 1425 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 425 925 1325 1375 141514231424142514261427 1435 1475 1525 1925 2425 ... LastLast