Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Quote Originally Posted by mrmyco View Post
    i've followed your fix but these two issues are apparent::

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5883167

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5882454

apparently your fix uses the lower res images as opposed to the @2x ones

-----------------------------

and it just me, or are some of the progress gears not hi res?

im too picky....hehe
    Too true! The buttons become low-res, and the progress gear isnt even hi-res. Hopefully bars realises soon and fixes it!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to xChRoMaTiCx For This Useful Post:

mrmyco (03-11-2011)

iPhone4Gzy, would you happen to know the fix for the switches on the iPhone 3GS? There's no @2x on the switches on the 3GS.
    Thanks

-------------------------------------------
    I have tried just about every option that I could think of and still could not get it fixed 100%. I wonder if it's something I missed or it just doesn't work for the 3GS.
    Last edited by superman4843; 03-11-2011 at 12:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sonyfreak View Post

I have noticed that the on/off switches got a round corner when push it. See attached file. why is that ?

Thank, Kenn.
    Does anyone have a solution for this ?

As seen on the screenshot the toggle have nice square corners, but while it switch it have rounded corners.

Finally... When i unmute the speaker I see a beautiful speaker, but when I'm muting the speaker I see Apple's original bell. Is there any workaround ?

Thank y'all in advance and have a great weekend!
    Kenn.

EDIT:
    The other screenshot is my first thread:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5882454
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo-mar.-11-9-31-34-e.m..jpg  
    Last edited by sonyfreak; 03-11-2011 at 02:40 PM.

Guys, I need some help, How do I get the app name/characters to be displayed in the dock, if I double click to view all running/open Apps the name of each app is clearly displayed as shown on pic 2. Pic one show no App names/characters. I How can I display characters in the normal dock.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0122-1-.png   -img_0123-1-.png  

Quote Originally Posted by p.laver View Post
    Guys, I need some help, How do I get the app name/characters to be displayed in the dock, if I double click to view all running/open Apps the name of each app is clearly displayed as shown on pic 2. Pic one show no App names/characters. I How can I display characters in the normal dock.
    There should be an option in Winterboard giving you the option to show labels for undocked and docked items.
    Other than that you may wanna go in iFile and see what the opacity is set at for docked icons in the info.plist file in the EPHD theme folder.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by TreyATX View Post
    There should be an option in Winterboard giving you the option to show labels for undocked and docked items.
    Other than that you may wanna go in iFile and see what the opacity is set at for docked icons in the info.plist file in the EPHD theme folder.
    Thanks for the info, in winterboard I have 'No Undocked Icon Labels' and No Docked Icon Labels unchecked.

I've changed 'Black' to 'transparent' in the plist file see attached pic.

I still don't have any App labels

Any ideas..................... Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0124-1-.png  

Well it shouldn't be transparent if you want to see icon labels. Change them to black/white which ever.

I'll mess around at it and see if I can see anything else.

Well it shouldn't be transparent if you want to see icon labels. Change them to black/white which ever.

I'll mess around at it and see if I can see anything else.
    Yeah I just got them back on my spring board. Just put either black or white and then Respring your device and they should be on your dock.

hey guys... I just bought the theme...and the themed keyboard is working as well...but I still see the original keyboard image when I press certain keys...and few pages back I saw the complete keyboard theme..can someone help me?

Quote Originally Posted by cylopeggs View Post
    hey guys... I just bought the theme...and the themed keyboard is working as well...but I still see the original keyboard image when I press certain keys...and few pages back I saw the complete keyboard theme..can someone help me?
    Yeah that happened to me a while back so I just deleted it, I don't know what was wrong.
    I installed I-access for China, all the other stuff your supposed to do and it worked fine for a while, then it got rid of my emoji and started acting up. Couldn't see anything wrong manually so I just deleted it.
    Wish I could help ya.

aww man..i want it to work! oh well its fine...thanks for replying though )

Default Loading Screen
    Hello everyone,

can make me anyone a loading screen for the Cydia App "LocSpoof"

Best regards

Stefan
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -icon.png  

Yeah I just got them back on my spring board. Just put either black or white and then Respring your device and they should be on your dock.
    Still no luck, I've changed all 4 transparent to either black or white then re-spring, still no characters under the apps in the dock. Any ideas??

Var>Stash>Themes>EPHD theme folder>info.plist> open as text viewer> should only need to change the bottom two ( docked icons and undocked icons)> Respring.
    If that doesn't work I don't know what else to do from there.
    Sorry man, good luck with it though.

Has anyone made a "Verizon" carrier logo for this theme??

IMHO is this the best Theme !!
    THX

So I finally got it working. The UISwitch with NO fuzzy I/O.

See attached pictures.

If you want it, download the "Switch by Kenn for EPHD.zip" and unzip and copy it to UIImages. Replace all. Respring. (You might want to backup the original files).

Still can't figure out why the switch has rounded corners when I push it? hmm..

Furthermore I have attached Evernote, Shazam, Mercury Browser and a new Camera. All are apps with red glow ready to install.

Just unzip the "Icons by Kenn", copy to /var/stash/Themes.xxx/EPHD Red Glow.theme/Bundles, reboot and respring.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0252.png   -img_0279.png   -img_0280.png   -img_0250.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by sonyfreak; 03-13-2011 at 09:45 AM.

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sonyfreak For This Useful Post:

LastSonOfKrypton (04-24-2011), mrmyco (03-13-2011), rine5 (03-13-2011), scirica (03-13-2011), StayyyFlyyy (04-05-2011), yusuf530i (03-13-2011), _CAZZ_ (03-25-2011)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Patato22's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sonyfreak View Post
    So I finally got it working. The UISwitch with NO fuzzy I/O.

See attached pictures.

If you want it, download the "Switch by Kenn for EPHD.zip" and unzip and copy it to UIImages. Replace all. Respring. (You might want to backup the original files).

Still can't figure out why the switch has rounded corners when I push it? hmm..

Furthermore I have attached Evernote, Shazam, Mercury Browser and a new Camera. All are apps with red glow ready to install.

Just unzip the "Icons by Kenn", copy to /var/stash/Themes.xxx/EPHD Red Glow.theme/Bundles, reboot and respring.
    where can i dowload the zip ?
    iPhone 4 Black 16GB JailBroken waiting for unlock

Quote Originally Posted by Patato22 View Post
    where can i dowload the zip ?
    I have attached the zip files.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to sonyfreak For This Useful Post:

scirica (04-04-2011)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Patato22's Avatar
    Thanks

thanks man!

Page 1386 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 386 886 1286 1336 137613841385138613871388 1396 1436 1486 1886 2386 ... LastLast