Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

i am unable to change the lockscreen wallpaper. is this not an option?

Can someone please make me an Elite HD carrier logo that says James?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cornbreadfarts View Post
    i am unable to change the lockscreen wallpaper. is this not an option?
    Respring your device afterwards.
    Also check to see in Winterboard if allow user wallpaper is selected.

Past that I don't know what else could be going on.

Quote Originally Posted by TreyATX View Post
    Respring your device afterwards.
    Also check to see in Winterboard if allow user wallpaper is selected.

Past that I don't know what else could be going on.
    Worked. Don't know why I didn't think of that. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by rine5 View Post
    Hi all,

Does anybody have the below icons (selected in red in image)? I've searched in this thread but i've only managed to find the camera & appstore icons. I'm still short of the below 2 icons to create my own loading screens.

Thanks in advance.
    I think the point is to have different apps in the loading screens .... Not the same ones every time

Quote Originally Posted by eenofonn View Post
    I think the point is to have different apps in the loading screens .... Not the same ones every time
    I know how to replace the centre icon image according to the app that i'm creating the loading screen for. What i need is the 2 hightlighted side icons so that my self-created loading screens are consistent with my existing ones.

E.g. i've used some pretty early loading screens found in this thread (generously shared by Darkness777) with a far right "yellow cab" icon. I planned to redo these earlier loading screens with the new loading screen side icons so to have some consistency down here. i.e. Replace the far right "yellow cab" icon with this elusive "white ipod" icon. Hope this explains.

Can someone please help?

Quote Originally Posted by Sk8pw1 View Post
    Can someone please make me an Elite HD carrier logo that says James?

Thanks

here you go....

....DON'T SMOKE JUST VAPE!!!!!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

mattdamon79 (03-07-2011), Sk8pw1 (03-07-2011)

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Last edited by Deyno1903; 03-07-2011 at 12:24 PM. Reason: Found psd in my folder

Quote Originally Posted by Asaphprod View Post
    please do! also, did u choose the image of ur dog from the photo library or did u have to manually put it in the theme?
    Here are the pictures... Pre and post shop. You can see some mild discoloration where the logo and text used to be but that's mainly because I did it with Paint at work. The icons cover most of it up so I didn't bother to adjust it.

Also, the pictures of my dog I had to put in the theme. While they are in my photo album, I just redirected where the theme was looking for the picture.

I would recommend that instead of doing it the way I did, you just copy and paste the pic you want over the default picture (this way you can't accidentally delete it). The way I did it, if I delete my photo from my photo album the background will disappear. I was already messing with some stuff in the location it was saved so I did it this way to save time (yes I'm extremely lazy).

On a side note, STILL can't figure this stupid iPod icon out. I found where the icon for the "Settings" menu was and changed it to something I liked better but the stupid icon on both the springboard and loading screen are completely different than what is showing in the bundles folder. Think I'm losing my mind...
    Last edited by Atlass; 03-07-2011 at 10:52 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Atlass For This Useful Post:

phatair (03-17-2011)

Hi All,

I stupidly installed another theme which after changing back to EPHD has lost all your auto created icons.
    Any way of getting them back??
    Also, any way get getting my folder/app names to show again in sbsettings - mobile substrate?
    Any help would be much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by thunder-kt View Post
    hey, how come my ipod, safari, calendar, photos, youtube, maps don't have a loading screen, im using elite pro hd for 3g and 3gs, i got the extra pack, thanks
    try downloading elitepro hd loading screens package..

Quote Originally Posted by Atlass View Post
    Ok so, Update.

Got the text done myself for the lockscreen request I made a few pages back.

I'm new at PhotoShop so go easy

Still can't figure out the icon for th ipod though. Saw someone post about the mobileipod file and I checked in there and all the icons are what I want them to be but the ones on the home screen and load screen are still the goofy one that I don't want and I can't figure out why.
    if you have the glow on check in that themes folder...
    Last edited by StayyyFlyyy; 03-07-2011 at 01:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

14. The Following User Says Thank You to StayyyFlyyy For This Useful Post:

Atlass (03-07-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by StayyyFlyyy View Post
    if you have the glow on check in that themes folder...
    Finally.... Thanks so much. Can't believe I didn't think to check there.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlass View Post
    Finally.... Thanks so much. Can't believe I didn't think to check there.
    took me a while to figure that one out too lol

What an amazing theme! I have two questions. Please be gentle, I am still kinda new.

1. Is it possible to change the color of the number on the indicator (?) square if you have a missed text or call? I'd really like the number to be the red/burgundy of the theme. It would just be easier on the old guy eyes!

2. On the first page of this thread it has a information screen (3G, Location, Data, IP) and I cannot find that on my phone. How do I get that?

Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by oriontool View Post
    What an amazing theme! I have two questions. Please be gentle, I am still kinda new.

1. Is it possible to change the color of the number on the indicator (?) square if you have a missed text or call? I'd really like the number to be the red/burgundy of the theme. It would just be easier on the old guy eyes!

2. On the first page of this thread it has a information screen (3G, Location, Data, IP) and I cannot find that on my phone. How do I get that?

Thanks!!
    #1 I'm not 100% on so I wont make an attempt at answering that before I look myself.

#2 Is a package called SBSettings. The theme has a skin for that package which is why it looks like it is part of the theme. Very nice package, I would definitely recommend it.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Atlass For This Useful Post:

oriontool (03-07-2011)

Thanks Atlass! I will look for that right away.

I also just realized that Email and Safari doesn't have the "splash" screen. Any idea on that one?

Thanks again!

Thanks Atlass! I will look for that right away.

I also just realized that Email and Safari doesn't have the "splash" screen. Any idea on that one?

Thanks again!
    What do you mean "splash" screen? Sorry could be referring to quite a few different things. Do you mean the loading screen like this one?

Not to hijack your reply but I would also like if anyone reading this (who is more talented at PhotoShop than I, to put this icon in place of the one shown. Thanks!

Yep, just like that!

Also, I installed the SBsettings, but no change. Do I have to adjust something?

Thanks! And hijack away!!

Yep, just like that!

Also, I installed the SBsettings, but no change. Do I have to adjust something?

Thanks! And hijack away!!
    Are you able to get it to open, just not in the same theme as the overall theme? If so, go back to Cydia and search for Elite Pro HD Extras (assuming it's the HD theme). This package has a lot of the things you are missing like loading screens, color schemes, and skins for other packages.

Not sure why it isn't included with the theme itself (though I'm sure there is a reason).

Default Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    here you go....

Thanks alot, could you please do the same but for Roline

Page 1381 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 381 881 1281 1331 137113791380138113821383 1391 1431 1481 1881 2381 ... LastLast