Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #20001
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,478
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

    missed

  2. #20002

  3. #20003
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,478
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

    I had to try

  4. #20004
    Quote Originally Posted by snl0710 View Post
    Hi all, Was wondering if someone can point me in the right direction to get a Phone, SMS, Mail Safari, Ipod dock flow icon set. 1300+ pages to go threw is way too much. thanks in advance

    here you go...

    make sure to save them correctly....if you want different icons post'em and i'll make them...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1.png   -2.png   -3.png   -4.png  


    ....DON'T SMOKE JUST VAPE!!!!!

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    Canizero (11-21-2010), snl0710 (11-21-2010)

  6. #20005
    Hey guys! first of all Congrats on 2000! No other theme would deserve it more!

    Can someone take my CaniHD carrier logo made by darkness n make it smaller? its way to high...
    and rumcajs, could u hit me up with icons for a 5 icon bar?
    -Phone , Calender, Cydia, Mail, Safari
    and the cydia icon with the grey hackintosh skull/bone logo?

    thanks in advance

    €dit: Just saw the post above, so just the cydia/ hackintosh, mail n calender pleeease


    btw...

    My Remainin Problems:

    1. The Keyboard looks just awesome, but the letters are not highlighted the custom way when i hit them... any ideas?

    2. Can i use a Panoramic wallpaper while usin the theme and the 1stshift weather widget? If yes, how? i got a background in 960x480, made a 1stWall folder, put those 2 pics in there, renamed the panoramic one in Page0 an dropped it in var/stash/themes/EPHD Blue (the one im using) ... what did i worng?
    nothin changed... tried it with enablin User wallpaper in winterboard, still nothin, still the Settings/Wallpaper wallpaper.
    http://www.wallpampers.com/pictures/...4_by_Jonzy.png

    3.---done! Thanks guys

    4. The time and date on the picture in the middle of the new flow ls tap used to be blue... i dont know what i did but now its red...? somebody know how to change it back?

    5. How to change those two pictures next to the lockscreen in the middle? I found them but dont know how to "cut" them the right way...
    Last edited by Canizero; 11-21-2010 at 06:09 PM.

  7. #20006
    plus a hundred or two without the theme creator (guessing), Darkness777 keeps this theme alive, along with a handful of others on their computers gettin it in for everyone else...thank you guys CHD to EPHD for keeping this ride alive! One!

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    Canizero (11-21-2010), rumcajs (11-21-2010)

  9. #20007
    *****Bonzo***** Sanady361's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Pennsyltucky
    Posts
    1,760
    Thanks
    1,337
    Thanked 1,572 Times in 737 Posts

    Unreal this thread has come this far..

    Congrats!
    My latest theme - -

  10. #20008
    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    here you go...

    make sure to save them correctly....if you want different icons post'em and i'll make them...
    i got them in the right foulders, but i think i may be doing something wrong when i respringed the phone, it has a white edge around the icons. How do i make it transparant? See pic


  11. #20009
    Quote Originally Posted by snl0710 View Post
    i got them in the right foulders, but i think i may be doing something wrong when i respringed the phone, it has a white edge around the icons. How do i make it transparant? See pic

    the background layer was selected in the psd.. easy mistake

    im reuploading it for you

    Dock Flow<-- download here
    Last edited by DevouredDreams; 11-21-2010 at 07:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DevouredDreams For This Useful Post:

    autumninseason (12-19-2010), snl0710 (11-21-2010)

  13. #20010
    Quote Originally Posted by Canizero View Post
    Hey guys! first of all Congrats on 2000! No other theme would deserve it more!

    Can someone take my CaniHD carrier logo made by darkness n make it smaller? its way to high...
    and rumcajs, could u hit me up with icons for a 5 icon bar?
    -Phone , Calender, Cydia, Mail, Safari
    and the cydia icon with the grey hackintosh skull/bone logo?

    thanks in advance

    €dit: Just saw the post above, so just the cydia/ hackintosh, mail n calender pleeease


    btw...

    My Remainin Problems:

    1. The Keyboard looks just awesome, but the letters are not highlighted the custom way when i hit them... any ideas?

    2. Can i use a Panoramic wallpaper while usin the theme and the 1stshift weather widget? If yes, how? i got a background in 960x480, made a 1stWall folder, put those 2 pics in there, renamed the panoramic one in Page0 an dropped it in var/stash/themes/EPHD Blue (the one im using) ... what did i worng?
    nothin changed... tried it with enablin User wallpaper in winterboard, still nothin, still the Settings/Wallpaper wallpaper.
    http://www.wallpampers.com/pictures/...4_by_Jonzy.png

    3.---done! Thanks guys

    4. The time and date on the picture in the middle of the new flow ls tap used to be blue... i dont know what i did but now its red...? somebody know how to change it back?

    5. How to change those two pictures next to the lockscreen in the middle? I found them but dont know how to "cut" them the right way...
    It was 20000

  14. #20011
    Quote Originally Posted by silent six View Post
    the background layer was selected in the psd.. easy mistake

    im reuploading it for you

    Dock Flow<-- download here
    Thank you so much, you da man

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to snl0710 For This Useful Post:

    DevouredDreams (11-21-2010)

  16. #20012
    Quote Originally Posted by snl0710 View Post
    Thank you so much, you da man
    not a problem

  17. #20013
    added lower bar to the springboard icons:


  18. The Following User Says Thank You to whodatfan For This Useful Post:

    DevouredDreams (11-21-2010)

  19. #20014
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 12 Times in 6 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by whodatfan View Post
    added lower bar to the springboard icons:

    sliiiiiick

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to hat1324 For This Useful Post:

    HeavyD4 (04-28-2012)

  21. #20015
    darkness how about these pix for insomnia ls??



    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1.png   -2.png  
    Last edited by Huaikong; 11-21-2010 at 08:29 PM.

  22. #20016
    And I think 16999 posts came from Darkness! :P

  23. #20017
    Where is everybody?

  24. #20018
    Quote Originally Posted by Fdxgnd79 View Post
    Where is everybody?
    here and there bro lol
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  25. #20019
    I see that. I been checking out the other popular theme but I keep coming back. I'm more into clean and class than bling. This place has it all. My fav by far

  26. #20020
    Just crazy how this theme exploded, what a hell of a ride it's been. Awesome job by all involved, this was a total team effort by so many different people. Very cool to be a small part of it.....

    "We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to bostonguy3737 For This Useful Post:

    rumcajs (11-22-2010)

Page 1001 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 501 901 951 9919991000100110021003 1011 1051 1101 1501 2001 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •