Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #19981
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post




    Voice Memos
    Mind changing the LS to "iPro Recorder"?

  2. #19982
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post
    That was me today. Time to go to sleep I wish a peaceful evening and happy day to all my friends in the MMI
    Thanks for all you do Darkness!

  3. #19983
    damn ... im still stuck on changing my carrier logo...

    isnt there any app for that? i got my to logos:

    Default_CARRIER_Telekom.de.png and FSO_CARRIER_Telekom.de.png

    i tried many methods, i put them in
    system/libary/Carrier Bundles/TMobile_Germany, nothin happend. I put them in folder Bundles/com.apple.Tmobile_Germany/ n the folder n my themes, selected it in winterboard, resprang, nothin....

    anyone got an idea?

    ----------------------finally i got it! buuuuuuuuut its to big... what did i wrong?
    Last edited by Canizero; 11-21-2010 at 06:01 PM.

  4. #19984
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Canizero View Post
    damn ... im still stuck on changing my carrier logo...

    isnt there any app for that? i got my to logos:

    Default_CARRIER_Telekom.de.png and FSO_CARRIER_Telekom.de.png

    i tried many methods, i put them in
    system/libary/Carrier Bundles/TMobile_Germany, nothin happend. I put them in folder Bundles/com.apple.Tmobile_Germany/ n the folder n my themes, selected it in winterboard, resprang, nothin....

    anyone got an idea?
    Try rebooting.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

    Canizero (11-21-2010)

  6. #19985
    ight, as i said, i finally got it but its way to high!
    can someone pls make another one for me like 20% smaller?
    CaniHD? with hd in blue... please?

    like darkness made them for me?

    here:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ease-1330.html
    Last edited by Canizero; 11-21-2010 at 06:19 PM.

  7. #19986
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    .... how is there almost 20,000 replies in this thread??

  8. #19987
    Hi all, Was wondering if someone can point me in the right direction to get a Phone, SMS, Mail Safari, Ipod dock flow icon set. 1300+ pages to go threw is way too much. thanks in advance

  9. #19988
    if you want stock ones ill make those for you later today...

    20000...now????....
    Last edited by rumcajs; 11-21-2010 at 06:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost


    ....DON'T SMOKE JUST VAPE!!!!!

  10. #19989
    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    20000...now????....
    No

    20000 posts !
    This must be one awesome theme
    Last edited by wim66; 11-21-2010 at 06:54 PM.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

    rumcajs (11-21-2010)

  12. #19990
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,477
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

    missed

  13. #19991

  14. #19992
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,477
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

    I had to try

  15. #19993
    Quote Originally Posted by snl0710 View Post
    Hi all, Was wondering if someone can point me in the right direction to get a Phone, SMS, Mail Safari, Ipod dock flow icon set. 1300+ pages to go threw is way too much. thanks in advance

    here you go...

    make sure to save them correctly....if you want different icons post'em and i'll make them...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1.png   -2.png   -3.png   -4.png  


    ....DON'T SMOKE JUST VAPE!!!!!

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    Canizero (11-21-2010), snl0710 (11-21-2010)

  17. #19994
    Hey guys! first of all Congrats on 2000! No other theme would deserve it more!

    Can someone take my CaniHD carrier logo made by darkness n make it smaller? its way to high...
    and rumcajs, could u hit me up with icons for a 5 icon bar?
    -Phone , Calender, Cydia, Mail, Safari
    and the cydia icon with the grey hackintosh skull/bone logo?

    thanks in advance

    €dit: Just saw the post above, so just the cydia/ hackintosh, mail n calender pleeease


    btw...

    My Remainin Problems:

    1. The Keyboard looks just awesome, but the letters are not highlighted the custom way when i hit them... any ideas?

    2. Can i use a Panoramic wallpaper while usin the theme and the 1stshift weather widget? If yes, how? i got a background in 960x480, made a 1stWall folder, put those 2 pics in there, renamed the panoramic one in Page0 an dropped it in var/stash/themes/EPHD Blue (the one im using) ... what did i worng?
    nothin changed... tried it with enablin User wallpaper in winterboard, still nothin, still the Settings/Wallpaper wallpaper.
    http://www.wallpampers.com/pictures/...4_by_Jonzy.png

    3.---done! Thanks guys

    4. The time and date on the picture in the middle of the new flow ls tap used to be blue... i dont know what i did but now its red...? somebody know how to change it back?

    5. How to change those two pictures next to the lockscreen in the middle? I found them but dont know how to "cut" them the right way...
    Last edited by Canizero; 11-21-2010 at 07:09 PM.

  18. #19995
    plus a hundred or two without the theme creator (guessing), Darkness777 keeps this theme alive, along with a handful of others on their computers gettin it in for everyone else...thank you guys CHD to EPHD for keeping this ride alive! One!

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    Canizero (11-21-2010), rumcajs (11-21-2010)

  20. #19996
    *****Bonzo***** Sanady361's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Pennsyltucky
    Posts
    1,760
    Thanks
    1,338
    Thanked 1,572 Times in 737 Posts

    Unreal this thread has come this far..

    Congrats!
    My latest theme - -

  21. #19997
    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    here you go...

    make sure to save them correctly....if you want different icons post'em and i'll make them...
    i got them in the right foulders, but i think i may be doing something wrong when i respringed the phone, it has a white edge around the icons. How do i make it transparant? See pic


  22. #19998
    Quote Originally Posted by snl0710 View Post
    i got them in the right foulders, but i think i may be doing something wrong when i respringed the phone, it has a white edge around the icons. How do i make it transparant? See pic

    the background layer was selected in the psd.. easy mistake

    im reuploading it for you

    Dock Flow<-- download here
    Last edited by DevouredDreams; 11-21-2010 at 08:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DevouredDreams For This Useful Post:

    autumninseason (12-19-2010), snl0710 (11-21-2010)

  24. #19999
    Quote Originally Posted by Canizero View Post
    Hey guys! first of all Congrats on 2000! No other theme would deserve it more!

    Can someone take my CaniHD carrier logo made by darkness n make it smaller? its way to high...
    and rumcajs, could u hit me up with icons for a 5 icon bar?
    -Phone , Calender, Cydia, Mail, Safari
    and the cydia icon with the grey hackintosh skull/bone logo?

    thanks in advance

    €dit: Just saw the post above, so just the cydia/ hackintosh, mail n calender pleeease


    btw...

    My Remainin Problems:

    1. The Keyboard looks just awesome, but the letters are not highlighted the custom way when i hit them... any ideas?

    2. Can i use a Panoramic wallpaper while usin the theme and the 1stshift weather widget? If yes, how? i got a background in 960x480, made a 1stWall folder, put those 2 pics in there, renamed the panoramic one in Page0 an dropped it in var/stash/themes/EPHD Blue (the one im using) ... what did i worng?
    nothin changed... tried it with enablin User wallpaper in winterboard, still nothin, still the Settings/Wallpaper wallpaper.
    http://www.wallpampers.com/pictures/...4_by_Jonzy.png

    3.---done! Thanks guys

    4. The time and date on the picture in the middle of the new flow ls tap used to be blue... i dont know what i did but now its red...? somebody know how to change it back?

    5. How to change those two pictures next to the lockscreen in the middle? I found them but dont know how to "cut" them the right way...
    It was 20000

  25. #20000
    Quote Originally Posted by silent six View Post
    the background layer was selected in the psd.. easy mistake

    im reuploading it for you

    Dock Flow<-- download here
    Thank you so much, you da man

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to snl0710 For This Useful Post:

    DevouredDreams (11-21-2010)

Page 1000 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 500 900 950 990998999100010011002 1010 1050 1100 1500 2000 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •