+ Reply
Page 10 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 89101112 20 60 110 510 1010 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by rapidtommo im a little confused.. for clarity, what was wrong with posting that screenshot??? Pm sent
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,341 Times in 4,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rapidtommo View Post
    im a little confused.. for clarity, what was wrong with posting that screenshot???
    Pm sent

2. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

rapidtommo (10-03-2010)

Thanks

If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter

Thanks

I guess I'm flattered. I'm not sure if anyone else on the entire forum besides Kyle, and overcast themselves can get people going as fast as an idothisdesigns theme

My iPhone is a Part of Me kimvy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kimvy View Post
    Is it okay to do it through PayPal as a "gift" where they give you the option to pay the fee?

Kim
    Hm. Really confused. Asked a question about "donating" and am ignored over other questions and a pissing match about screen shots.

Over in the Class thread I ask *twice* on how to get the half-naked women off the updated lockscreen and no answer.

Not sure what it's about as it hasn't been a lack of courtesy and appreciation.

I guess I have one theme without a lockscreen and my money isn't wanted here, which is just as well as I don't get an answer if there is a problem anyways.

Oh well. Maybe next time.

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,786 Times in 1,224 Posts

The ported Avenir is a ttf not ttc like HelveticaNeue.ttc and the font for the pc is nowhere to be had for under 30 bucks to use with the loading screen psd.

Thanks

Hm. Really confused. Asked a question about "donating" and am ignored over other questions and a pissing match about screen shots.

Over in the Class thread I ask *twice* on how to get the half-naked women off the updated lockscreen and no answer.

I guess I have one theme without a lockscreen and my money isn't wanted here, which is just as well as I don't get an answer if there is a problem anyways.

I'd say no, but don't quote me. Use the donate one, haven't used paypal for awhile, but I think that's an option no? If not let me know, and I'll see if I can help.
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,938 Times in 1,095 Posts

There is a normal weather image pack you can dl at the classy(?) weather mod thread

Thanks
    Thanked 18,979 Times in 4,156 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    I will post it in a minute..
    On the repo or on the thread?

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Thanks
    Thanked 2,805 Times in 634 Posts

How do I change font of my carrier logo?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,542 Times in 1,378 Posts

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

Thanks

Sorry my friend, I have been so crazy busy with BS... send me an email to that email address and I will be more than happy to help you out... I am only one man, and it is possible for me to miss something

13. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

kimvy (10-04-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xXtRaSaUcE View Post
    The ported Avenir is a ttf not ttc like HelveticaNeue.ttc and the font for the pc is nowhere to be had for under 30 bucks to use with the loading screen psd.
    Yeah, it will work though... I have had numerous people get the font this way... Just install it in your fonts directory... But keep in mind it will show in your font list in PS as helvetica

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by slickj6868 View Post
    How do I change font of my carrier logo?
    That is not a font, it is an image... If you use a different carrier than ATT_US, then you may have to find where your carrier logo belongs... You need to start in /System/Library/CarrierBundles/

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scoop2mylue View Post
    ok where in this thread says no screenies posted i mean seriously you guys need are something else.....and your lil team
    What's sad is that your sensibilities (and others) were offended because his "lil team" of alphas tried building some excitement about a new theme. It was all to be in good fun.

Lessons learned.

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

No problem... I prefer the theme to no end up up on a pirated repo pre Cydia release.... This is the only way to do that at this point in the game... Those that have donated, less than that, you will still get the BETA... I will send it out as soon as it is fully ready, and I get my package ID from saurik... I opened it up tonight, for some that I trust, otherwise I am playing it safe, and making sure that it doesn't hit Cydia before I get it up there... I will open the beta officially as soon as I hear back from Kyle, and J in regards to my package I'D... I still have a bit to finish this bad boy up... Weather needs completed, notes, and some fine tuning to do

So in other words, please just treat this as a preview... That's what it was really intended to be I wish I didn't have to play it this way either, but you have to smarter than the crook in this day... Or you can end up outsmarted!!
    All right I understand how you were going about this then. Good marketing and strategy with the pirates! Keep it up cant wait to see this on my iPod Touch 4th gen. (Well after the 4.1 JB!).
    You seem a lot nicer here than in the themers section... jk all in good fun...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Navec245 View Post
    What's sad that your sensibilities (and others) were offended because his "lil team" of alphas tried building some excitement about a new theme. It was all to be in good fun.

Lessons learned.
    I even called everyone off from posting about it, and sent scoop a PM as soon as I saw his discomfort with the posting about it.... That is what is really bad. Yeah well, I can only teach my children what is right and what is wrong... Nobody else

I hope that you enjoy the theme scoop

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,786 Times in 1,224 Posts

Yeah, it will work though... I have had numerous people get the font this way... Just install it in your fonts directory... But keep in mind it will show in your font list in PS as helvetica
    Ingenious lol. I was trying it on the phone lmao. Has anyone ported it to ip4 yet? Thanks Bars

My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Thanks

guys can we stop with the bickering and ****? seriously c'mon guys. i love all of u guys (no homo) and this **** is ridiculous . let's just chill and enjoy Elite HD
    ]

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

I guess I'm flattered. I'm not sure if anyone else on the entire forum besides Kyle, and overcast themselves can get people going as fast as an idothisdesigns theme
    That XHD beta release had 65 pages the morning after it came up

On yours and Z's threads it seems to be a meet and greet of every member of the site lol.

Thanks
    Thanked 18,979 Times in 4,156 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by King Shady View Post

Alternate icons anyone ?
    They look good, what'd look great is a matching loading screen!

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi