+ Reply
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: fiftyfootshadowsHD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Famousruler Thank you! Awesome job you did. I'm using the iphone5 fix. Looks great but I would like to know where to change the popping number to
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,987 Times in 932 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Famousruler View Post
    Thank you! Awesome job you did. I'm using the iphone5 fix. Looks great but I would like to know where to change the popping number to the original red color instead of the transparent one
    Thanks!!!!!!!!
    The location for the SBBadges are in the FiftyFootShadows theme folder, go to Bundles/com.apple.springboard folder. Look for the [email protected] and change it out with one you like. I got 2 other variations in there, but no red one, Sorry

2. The Following User Says Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

Project5 (03-21-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Have yet to see better icons than the ones available in this theme. Thanks a bunch, yo!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    Came across this theme today and liked it Unfortunately, it was not IOS 6 compatible or formatted to the iPhone5 screen size. So I went through this thread, gathered everybody's icon contributions, added Storyr latest weather fix, modded the css, resized the slide and overlay images to fit the bigger i5 screen sizes, renamed some icons and added some bundles/folders for iOS 6 compatibility.

So a Big Thank You to Storyr for coming up with this great theme concept, and to everybody else who contributed icons on this thread, it will certainly be a part of my theme rotation for awhile

This is what I came up with running on my iPod Touch 5G IOS 6.1.2

Here is the iPhone 5 Version: fiftyfootshadowsHD.i5.theme.zip

Here is the iPhone 4 Version: fiftyfootshadowsHD.i4.theme.zip

Here is a Wallpaper.html with only the Weather (no Slideshow), this works for both versions, just replace the original : Wallpaper.zip

Enjoy
    Can you tell me how to run those themes? Please,Please,Please.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

im having trouble with my slides not appearing in full, when the transition you can still see the bottom of the last image and then the upper half of the screen is the next slide zooming, any pointers?

Thanks
    Thanked 4,157 Times in 835 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jimmydai View Post
    Can you tell me how to run those themes? Please,Please,Please.
    Download (i5.theme for iPhone5 or i4.theme for iPhone4)
    unzip, put the iPhone in the library/theme,
    check in Winterboard, activate SummerBoard mode and respring

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

edit
    read 'readme.txt', there is everything you need to know
    Last edited by stratnik; 04-24-2013 at 05:29 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Here's a folder icon I put together for this theme, let me know what you think: https://www.dropbox.com/s/x3jq56cvbo4oyut/Folder.zip

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Wow this is the best iPhone theme ever. Apple should make iOS 7 look like this !!! I only need what's app icon and that's it !!!! Wow again !!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Somewhere lost in the fog near San Francisco
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    Came across this theme today and liked it Unfortunately, it was not IOS 6 compatible or formatted to the iPhone5 screen size. So I went through this thread, gathered everybody's icon contributions, added Storyr latest weather fix, modded the css, resized the slide and overlay images to fit the bigger i5 screen sizes, renamed some icons and added some bundles/folders for iOS 6 compatibility.

So a Big Thank You to Storyr for coming up with this great theme concept, and to everybody else who contributed icons on this thread, it will certainly be a part of my theme rotation for awhile

This is what I came up with running on my iPod Touch 5G IOS 6.1.2

Here is the iPhone 5 Version: fiftyfootshadowsHD.i5.theme.zip

Here is the iPhone 4 Version: fiftyfootshadowsHD.i4.theme.zip

Here is a Wallpaper.html with only the Weather (no Slideshow), this works for both versions, just replace the original : Wallpaper.zip

Enjoy
    Hi The.Drifter,

Thank you for modifying this theme. (I Updated my post on 06/05/13) -

DOH! The Percentage is for the phase of the Moon! I'm so lame...Finally read the first post again and looked at all of the files! I still didn't seem to find the source of the Moon Phase feature. I would like to try and add the moon phase to other themes I use....
    Last edited by burrzoo; 06-06-2013 at 01:35 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I know this is an old thread but I was hoping for some help here. I've been using fiftyfootshadowsHD for a while now (it is one of the coolest themes I've used BTW) and I was thinking that the bottom status bar might be useful as a standalone piece. I've tried a few things to try to get it by itself, but I just end up with a black screen. Has anyone done this already? Any advice on where to get just the bottom bar or how to change the theme to get that piece by itself would be awesome. Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dethyak View Post
    I know this is an old thread but I was hoping for some help here. I've been using fiftyfootshadowsHD for a while now (it is one of the coolest themes I've used BTW) and I was thinking that the bottom status bar might be useful as a standalone piece. I've tried a few things to try to get it by itself, but I just end up with a black screen. Has anyone done this already? Any advice on where to get just the bottom bar or how to change the theme to get that piece by itself would be awesome. Thanks

Hi dethyak,

Did you try and download the Wallpaper.zip file from Post #568? It removes the wallpaper slideshow.

Also, if you do not want to use the theme that gets applied to the icons and the lockscreen theme, just delete following folders:
    Bundles
    Extra Icons
    Folders
    Icons
    LockBackground.html

I hope I didn't miss anything but I have been successful in using another theme along with the just FiftyFootshadows "Status Bar." See screenshot below.

Be sure that you save a copy of the original theme folder and all of its contents in case you want to re-use something and/or make some of your own mods to those files.

Also, the placement of that "single bar of information" can be moved upwards on the screen if you do not want it below or at the bottom of the dock area. Go into the Theme folder then the CSS folder and open the Theme.css file and change the "top number" in the following section:

.panelbottom {
    position: absolute;
    width: 320px;
    height: 20px;
    left: 0;
    top: 348px;
    font-size: 0.9em;
    font-weight: bold;
    opacity: 0.8;

fiftyfootshadowsHD-img_2961.png

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-22-2013), storyr (08-24-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by storyr View Post
    Sorry about that. Replace this file and the weather will start working again...
    Finally got the weather widget running! Thank you so much!!
    Last edited by Slykef; 10-22-2013 at 10:14 AM. Reason: Problems fixed. Got a workaround on the stubborn icons not theming.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    If anyone's interested, I posted some more icons for the Fifty Foot Shadows theme at my DeviantArt page.
    more icons for Fifty Foot Shadows by santidiablo on deviantART

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to santidiablo For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (12-12-2013), Rouzeki (12-12-2013), Slykef (10-24-2013), storyr (10-23-2013), The.Drifter (10-23-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Request for help removing bottom bar
    Thanks so much to Storyr for the amazing theme and all the hard work others have put in to explaining how to set it up and creating custom icons! I've been using this theme for awhile now and finally got around to really customizing it the way I want it; I'm really thankful for everyone's contributions here.

I have one major question: Is it possible to remove the date/weather bar at the bottom of the screen? I've read through all 30 pages and not seen this mentioned. The main reason I ask is that I'm using IntelliScreenX to put a date/weather widget on my screen and I have no need for the extra bar. In fact, it bothers me that they do not match temperatures.

Here is a screen: fiftyfootshadowsHD-photo.png -- wintry wallpaper is intentional and the square on the dock is for an app folder (I have no idea how to make it a unique icon but I'd love to be able to)

Also, if I could make ANY icon request it would be for Spotify. So surprised I haven't seen that yet!

Thanks again,
    -Keenan

Thanks

Hi Rouzeki,

Winter scene looks great!

Try this to remove the "Weather Bar."

You are going to be "commenting out" a section of the theme.css file so be sure to save off a copy and work off of that. Leave the Original file in the folder and just Rename it to Original_theme.css

Using iFUNBOX or some similar software access the theme.css file using the following path:

var > stash > Themes.xxx > fiftyfootshadowsHD (theme) > theme (folder) > css (folder) > theme.css

Open the theme.css file with a text editor program and you will see a section that looks like what I've displayed below. The only difference is that I added /* and an */ highlighted in RED below. Save the file and put this copy back in that "theme" sub-folder (but once again be sure that you renamed the original file).

Let me know if this works. If not, I can check it out some more.

/* THEME */

body {
    padding: 0px;
    margin: 0px;
    background-size: 320px 568px;
    font-family: "Helvetica" , Sans-Serif;
    font-weight: normal;
    color: #F7F7F7;
    text-shadow: rgba(0,0,0,1) 0px 1px 2px;
    }
    .content {
    }
    .updateInd {
    right: 8px;
    top: 110px;
    width: 14px;
    -webkit-transition-property: opacity;
    -webkit-transition-duration: 0.4s;
    }
    .updateInd.off {
    opacity: 0.0;
    filter: alpha(opacity = 0);
    }
    /* .overlay {
    top: 0;
    }
    .panelbottom {
    height: 20px;
    top: 348px;
    font-size: 0.9em;
    opacity: 0.8;
    }
    .date {
    top: 1px;
    left: 4px;
    }
    .icon {
    top: 0px;
    right: 96px;
    width: 20px;
    }
    .moon {
    right: 4px;
    width: 18px;
    }
    .temp {
    right: 22px;
    width: 72px;
    text-align: center;
    } */

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

Rouzeki (12-12-2013), storyr (12-12-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by burrzoo View Post
    Hi Rouzeki,

Try this to remove the "Weather Bar."

You are going to be "commenting out" a section of the theme.css file so be sure to save off a copy and work off of that. Leave the Original file in the folder and just Rename it to Original_theme.css
    Thanks! That did remove the bar, but it changed the dimensions of my wallpaper. I think I can tweak that to get it back to normal, but I'm not sure it will be worth it. There is still a gap where the date/weather bar used to be and it looks a little awkward.

fiftyfootshadowsHD-photo.png

Thanks for your help and fast response!

+ Reply
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930