Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: fiftyfootshadowsHD

can anyone make an icon for removeBG please?
    oops wrong post sorry!
    Last edited by bigE; 10-13-2010 at 11:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by storyr View Post
    The transition speed setting is in theme/script/theme.js

Here's a little tutorial I made explaining the slideshow css (for a slightly different theme), which is found in theme/css/theme.css...

hi if i modify the values

-webkit-transition-duration: 10.0s, 2.0s;
    -webkit-transition-delay: 3.0s, 0;

do i have to modify this var slideRotation = 0.3 value also in order to ensure a smooth animation?

one more question , possible to make the background of the folders transparent too?
    Last edited by mewking; 10-13-2010 at 11:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mewking View Post
    hi if i modify the values

-webkit-transition-duration: 10.0s, 2.0s;
    -webkit-transition-delay: 3.0s, 0;

do i have to modify this var slideRotation = 0.3 value also in order to ensure a smooth animation?
    Try it - it won't break

one more question , possible to make the background of the folders transparent too?
    Last time I checked, they were transparent, except for the border. Regardless, my answer is yes - it is possible for you to do it...
    out of touch

Try it - it won't break

Last time I checked, they were transparent, except for the border. Regardless, my answer is yes - it is possible for you to do it...
    ok. from the home screen , the folder is transparent with white border

however when i click to open the folder , the background and the folder background is all black. wonder is it possible to make them all transparent too?

ok. from the home screen , the folder is transparent with white border

however when i click to open the folder , the background and the folder background is all black. wonder is it possible to make them all transparent too?
    I see...

I haven't had time to research that yet, but as far as I know, all themes on ios4 are doing it (those that use widget.html, anyway). If you find one that isn't, let me know and I'll figure out what what's different.
    out of touch

I see...

I haven't had time to research that yet, but as far as I know, all themes on ios4 are doing it (those that use widget.html, anyway). If you find one that isn't, let me know and I'll figure out what what's different.
    widget?

now with your theme applied , when i click on my folders , my folders background is black linen color.

i want to make it transparent

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mewking For This Useful Post:

storyr (10-13-2010)

widget?

now with your theme applied , when i click on my folders , my folders background is black linen color.

i want to make it transparent
    Oh, I guess I didn't understand. I guess you're talking about FolderSwitcherBG (in com.apple.springboard). It's not skinned at all in this theme, but if you find or make one, just drop it in...
    out of touch

Oh, I guess I didn't understand. I guess you're talking about FolderSwitcherBG (in com.apple.springboard). It's not skinned at all in this theme, but if you find or make one, just drop it in...
    oh , how do i make a transparent one. any idea?

could u make one for me?

it is possible to edit OverlayHD2.png and remove the 2 borders to make it transparent right?

Quote Originally Posted by vfx View Post
    You would need these 3 things from cydia.

1. LockInfo
    2. NativeMatte LockInfo Theme
    3. Tap2Unlock (the unlock slider bar has been edited to be transparent by me)
    how you can delete the text "slide to unlock" ?

I'm still reading all 17 pages, but I have to say this: Storyr, CONGRATULATIONS and THANK YOU for such eye-candy theme! It's so classy and smooth, I keep staring at it for minutes, in pure awe! fiftyfootshadowsHD + Lockinfo = ePIC WIN!

I have 1 simple questions: In order to create/replace icons, what name should I use on the folder? ie: I want to use the Tweetie icon com.atebits.Tweetie2 with Echofon.. how should I properly rename? Is there any way to know the correct name for other apps?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to zolhof For This Useful Post:

storyr (10-13-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by zolhof View Post
    I have 1 simple questions: In order to create/replace icons, what name should I use on the folder? ie: I want to use the Tweetie icon com.atebits.Tweetie2 with Echofon.. how should I properly rename? Is there any way to know the correct name for other apps?
    Check out this resource..
    out of touch

hi , i some sort of messed up it.

can anyone upload/send me a fresh original copy of your

system/library/coreservices/springboard.app

including everything(sub folders) inside , all zip it up.

i am on OS 4.1

thanks alot
    Last edited by mewking; 10-13-2010 at 05:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by QaS_ViP View Post
    Alright for all those who want to create icons for this theme or have been asking someone to create icons for this theme....Download Glasklart theme icons by Max Rudberg. Those icons go very well with our theme and it looks amazing. I'm gonna post a few screenshots and you all can judge yourself.

On my screenshots I didn't adjust the size of the icons cuz I'm still new with this stuff and after digging through the theme found out what the default icon size is for the theme so they may look a lil big but for someone who wants to change it I think the default theme icon size is 60x60. You can download Glasklart icons free from cydia or off the web. I'd post a link but dont wanna get in any trouble. If you all like the way Glasklart icons look with the theme and are too lazy to resize em or anything lemme know what you need and I can try to post em for you.
    How did you remove the background from the icons? thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by samirul View Post
    how you can delete the text "slide to unlock" ?
    Tap2Unlock should remove it, put it on the top of your list in winterboard.

Quote Originally Posted by rest_easy View Post
    to change the fodler background in 4.1 you need to remove the @2x from that file name, go to var/mobile/library/caches
    delete the file com.apple.springboard.folderSwitcherlinen
    (may just be named folderlinen)
    then respring.
    that's all.
    credit for that goes to: holdemdogg
    Works as advertised, thanks. I could change folder and switcher background thanks to this, but I still can't find a png working with the icons so they don't show black background.

request icon please...

why deoesnt my weather icon show up? how come it shows the apple default one?

Quote Originally Posted by samirul View Post
    request icon please...
    Sure, what are you looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by vabellabel View Post
    why deoesnt my weather icon show up? how come it shows the apple default one?
    I'm not sure exactly what you are referring to, a screenshot may help to identify the issue your having. A quick thought though, push this theme to the top of winterboard (then deselect/reselect/respring).

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_13th_Plague For This Useful Post:

jokfoe (10-17-2010), storyr (10-15-2010)

May i know how to set it to have random pictures instead of fix pic during sliding

Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 ... LastLast