Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 89101112 20 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: fiftyfootshadowsHD

Could anyone make a video tutorial with using paint.net or photoshop or something, cause i didn't understand storyr directions (sorry storyr) but this theme is too awesome!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to shitaki For This Useful Post:

nubees (04-06-2011)

Yeah I was expecting to be able to cut around individual graphics within the Icon png and create Layers like that, but apparently it's more complicated.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by QaS_ViP View Post
    Great theme storyr. Really really clean and classy

Now I'm having issue with some icons. My facebook icon and insta**ous icon doesnt show as the themes ones. The icons for these apps is just the default one. Can someone help me out with changing these icons please? I'm really this theme!!!!
    Change the icon names in /bundles/facebook to capital I.

Here ya go

The flashlight folder and icon will need to be named according to your specific app. There's about 7 or 8 different ones. Find that info here -> CFBundleIdentifer Database
    Attached Files Attached Files

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_13th_Plague For This Useful Post:

nubees (04-06-2011), Oneh1tko (10-07-2010), Zorak Zoran (10-07-2010)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiaki77 View Post
    Here is my Fiftyfootshadow theme. Olivia Munn rules
    Mind sharing those backgrounds.

Quote Originally Posted by overjjrk View Post
    Here ya go

The flashlight folder and icon will need to be named according to your specific app. There's about 7 or 8 different ones. Find that info here -> CFBundleIdentifer Database
    overjjrk, you rock!
    out of touch

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to storyr For This Useful Post:

Oneh1tko (10-07-2010), SphinxUMR (03-24-2011), The_13th_Plague (10-06-2010)

Thanks

I love it! Thanks for the free download! The weather widget is great looking, nice placement. Good work!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SnR For This Useful Post:

storyr (10-06-2010)

Here ya go

Thanks overjjrk, you're real nice !

I did dl the icons, renamed flashlight folder to com.bigboss.flashlight, renamed each Icon to icon (according to the database), copied both folders to my phone in fiftyfootshadowHD.theme/Bundles, respring... Both icons stay the same.

In fact I needed to reboot the phone to get it working... But it works only for flashlight, not for Remote.

I did go to the "true" remote folder with Ifile, noticed that the Icon is named Icon-72.png, changed the name of the icons in the theme folder from Icon.png to Icon-72.png and [email protected], still nothing.

And I remake my question, do the taskbar look like mine for everybody ? Is there a way to correct it ?
    Last edited by Zorak Zoran; 10-07-2010 at 04:02 AM.

Not quite sure what to say m8. On my phone I just ssh'd it onto the phone, deselected/reselected the theme, and resprung. The image came up just fine. Make sure the theme's folder is at the top of Winterboard(or at least above anything that may cause conflicts).

14. The Following User Says Thank You to The_13th_Plague For This Useful Post:

Oneh1tko (10-07-2010)

Not quite sure what to say m8. On my phone I just ssh'd it onto the phone, deselected/reselected the theme, and resprung. The image came up just fine. Make sure the theme's folder is at the top of Winterboard(or at least above anything that may cause conflicts).
    I did what you say, the icon changed, but now it looks like this :

edit, reread the thread, found explanation on how to fix this, so I'll stop bugging you. Sorry for this man.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0044.png  
    Last edited by Zorak Zoran; 10-07-2010 at 09:03 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Zorak Zoran For This Useful Post:

storyr (10-07-2010)

Simply amazing theme.

And Overjrrk, it's people like you that make the theming scene amazing. Willing to lend a helping hand even when not asked, with outstanding results!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oneh1tko For This Useful Post:

storyr (10-07-2010), The_13th_Plague (10-07-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak Zoran View Post
    I did what you say, the icon changed, but now it looks like this :

edit, reread the thread, found explanation on how to fix this, so I'll stop bugging you. Sorry for this man.
    No worries m8, always willing to help out when I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneh1tko View Post
    Simply amazing theme.

And Overjrrk, it's people like you that make the theming scene amazing. Willing to lend a helping hand even when not asked, with outstanding results!
    Wow, thank you very much for the kind words.

storyr or overjjrk, i know its been asked and slightly explained, but can i get another list on how to create icons? I've been using storyrs two gradient + black mask behind it, ect... I've made close to 20 icons but I just can't match the exact gradient match... I'm either a tad darker or lighter no matter on the gradient settings. I'm assuming overjjrk is using PS so a PSD would be amazing and I could help get some of those requests :P

Quote Originally Posted by tnek View Post
    storyr or overjjrk, i know its been asked and slightly explained, but can i get another list on how to create icons? I've been using storyrs two gradient + black mask behind it, ect... I've made close to 20 icons but I just can't match the exact gradient match... I'm either a tad darker or lighter no matter on the gradient settings. I'm assuming overjjrk is using PS so a PSD would be amazing and I could help get some of those requests :P
    One thing I'm sure I mentioned - I've applied an 80% opacity to the icons...
    out of touch

To be honest, I don't have any PSD. I did make a layer style for it, but it changes a little with every icon depending on how it looks. I'll post it later when I'm home.

Quote Originally Posted by storyr View Post
    One thing I'm sure I mentioned - I've applied an 80% opacity to the icons...
    yeah im using 80, was just hoping to match them 100 percent without sshing into the phone 20 times.

Bought shrink to make stock icons smaller, but there's no option for this, it shrinks every icon on springboard. Is there a way to keep themed icons to their original sizes ?

edit : Nevermind, for now I've put Suave HD Icons, shrinked them to 75%, it will do the job until we have more icons for this theme.
    Last edited by Zorak Zoran; 10-08-2010 at 06:30 PM.

Sorry, I've hit a busy stretch and it may continue for a bit. I was able to get something together for the Photoshop users. Save the layer style and your good to go. Keep in mind that it may not be foolproof and you may need to adjust things from time to time. what I put below will help with this.

As far as the icon sizes are concerned, you'll need to do that by trial and error. Here's a pic of how I go about matching the size.

The icon on the left is one of storyr's original icons.

On the right, I start with an image.
    Then make it into an icon.
    Apply the layer style.
    Then I make the window match the size of the left icon.
    Center you new image.
    Select the move tool.
    Then go under the Edit tab>Free Transform.
    Adjust the percentages at in the top bar (W=%, H=%) until the image is relatively close to storyr's.
    Hide the knockout layer, then save!

There are so many ways to go about this process, this is just how I'm doing it at the moment. Good luck and have fun with it! Graphical editing is just as rewarding as it is frustrating!!!
    Attached Files Attached Files

26. The Following User Says Thank You to The_13th_Plague For This Useful Post:

storyr (10-09-2010)

Default Icons Suggestion
    Alright for all those who want to create icons for this theme or have been asking someone to create icons for this theme....Download Glasklart theme icons by Max Rudberg. Those icons go very well with our theme and it looks amazing. I'm gonna post a few screenshots and you all can judge yourself.

On my screenshots I didn't adjust the size of the icons cuz I'm still new with this stuff and after digging through the theme found out what the default icon size is for the theme so they may look a lil big but for someone who wants to change it I think the default theme icon size is 60x60. You can download Glasklart icons free from cydia or off the web. I'd post a link but dont wanna get in any trouble. If you all like the way Glasklart icons look with the theme and are too lazy to resize em or anything lemme know what you need and I can try to post em for you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo-1.png   -photo-2.png   -photo-3.png  
    Last edited by QaS_ViP; 10-09-2010 at 09:37 PM.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to QaS_ViP For This Useful Post:

shitaki (10-09-2010), storyr (10-09-2010), The_13th_Plague (10-11-2010)

I was wondering if it possible to use this zoom widget with Lucid Dream instead of using the Lucid Dream transition widget(sorry if i'm not allowed to talk about it in), cause I love the pictures here and the zoom widget but I don't know much about html but I was wondering if anyone could help me use this widget and pictures for Lucid Dream and props to storyr for the awesome theme and widget!

30. The Following User Says Thank You to shitaki For This Useful Post:

storyr (10-10-2010)

Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 89101112 20 ... LastLast