+ Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [WIP] Windows 7 Variation Ported to iPhone 4

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Are you planning a 3GS version?
    Green Apple
    Thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi Zinjen,

Great work on the beta. It looks awesome even on the phone. Having some issues resizing the icons or getting them into position. I attached a screenshot to show you what it looks like. How'd you get the spacers inbetween to make the icons looks good and also your icons on your dock are spaced correctly while mine aren't. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [WIP] Windows 7 Variation Ported to iPhone 4-img_1115.png  

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Wobble For This Useful Post:

zinjen (10-05-2010)

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Maybe you could make the IconDarkeningOverlay.png in com.apple.springboard a mouse courser. Then when you press an app it will look like you "clicked" it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

zinjen (10-05-2010)

miPhone's better than yours GellBrake'rrrr's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wobble View Post
    Hi Zinjen,

Great work on the beta. It looks awesome even on the phone. Having some issues resizing the icons or getting them into position. I attached a screenshot to show you what it looks like. How'd you get the spacers inbetween to make the icons looks good and also your icons on your dock are spaced correctly while mine aren't. Thanks!

You will need either BlankNull or GridLock to space the icons appropriately. The only way i found for the dock to work properly was with iBlank.

Has anyone got the weather widget working? I tried using iFile to set it up, but to no avail.
    Last edited by GellBrake'rrrr; 10-04-2010 at 08:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    StealthBravo is my Hero!!!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to GellBrake'rrrr For This Useful Post:

zinjen (10-05-2010)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

how do i add a weather location to the theme?

Thanks

Good job on the theme, im probably gonna keep this one on for awhile. Here's a pic of my setup, I added my own pic's to the slide show.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to KuRuPtIoN For This Useful Post:

zinjen (10-05-2010)

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I want to move the column of widgets onto the left side instead... how would I go about doing that zinjen?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

i tryed your theme on 3gs and its forking fine but i cant make weather to work dont know why

13. The Following User Says Thank You to lazardj For This Useful Post:

zinjen (10-05-2010)

Thanks

Supp zin
    The theme is great. Video wall paper is realy a nice feature. No lag what so ever on iPhone 4.
    I also am having a hard time making weather work. I've even changed sources and still nothing.
    Last edited by bigmike3; 10-05-2010 at 06:42 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to bigmike3 For This Useful Post:

zinjen (10-05-2010)

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SamBraidley View Post
    Looks great, where is the background wallpaper from? I love it.
    To be honest I can't remember where I picked it up, it was a video wallpaper pack somewhere online but feel free to download it in the beta.zip on the front page!

Quote Originally Posted by skelotic View Post
    It appears some people have got it working with the 3Gs but I have no immediate plans to implement on the 3Gs till the iPhone 4 is out of beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Wobble View Post
    Hi Zinjen,

Great work on the beta. It looks awesome even on the phone. Having some issues resizing the icons or getting them into position. I attached a screenshot to show you what it looks like. How'd you get the spacers in between to make the icons looks good and also your icons on your dock are spaced correctly while mine aren't. Thanks!
    I apologize I should have made more clear instructions, my apologies for everyone on this as I wanted to get it out and available. For the ideal setup you need "Gridlock for icon spacing and rearranging or iBlank, i personally recommend Gridlock. For the dock I recommend Infinidock with scrolling off, and setting the max dock icons to 6. The 2 far right icons on the dock are transparent (gridlock) or iBlank - your choice".

Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    Maybe you could make the IconDarkeningOverlay.png in com.apple.springboard a mouse courser. Then when you press an app it will look like you "clicked" it.
    Great feedback, I will definitely mess around with it and see how it looks. I certainly agree though.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmike3 View Post
    Supp zin
    The theme is great. Video wall paper is realy a nice feature. No lag what so ever on iPhone 4.
    I also am having a hard time making weather work. I've even changed sources and still nothing.
    Hi Mike,
    It appears several people are having problems with the weather widget, I've been messing with the .css the past few days and it appears the script has a conflict with iOS4. I'm having one of my buddies who is more advanced with scripting look into it. Plan on it being fixed with the final build.
    Last edited by zinjen; 10-05-2010 at 07:59 AM.
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zinjen For This Useful Post:

bigmike3 (10-08-2010), Wobble (10-05-2010)

Thanks

I think you should go with categories sb and theme them to look like popup windows. And theme all icons
    Of course.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks all for the help I got it working great, other than the weather but it seems zinjen is working on that =] can't wait for the final version

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MN1987 View Post
    I want to move the column of widgets onto the left side instead... how would I go about doing that zinjen?
    Any advice? I just want to move the column of widgets from the right side to the left side.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MN1987 View Post
    Any advice? I just want to move the column of widgets from the right side to the left side.
    Once I finish getting the weather fixed i'll see what I can do with the alignment for the left side as an option.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

anyone noticed that when the ipod is playing, the video wallpaper stops?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zarie View Post
    anyone noticed that when the ipod is playing, the video wallpaper stops?
    This is correct, unfortunately the way Saurik has the .mp4 players linked to winterboard they will stop whenever a multimedia function occurs (Phone Calls, iPod, etc). A quick respring via SBsettings will do the trick. Hopefully this will be addressed in the future winterboard releases.

Thanks

pretty cool theme. installed it and it looks great! cant wait for a final release.
    Thanks to all those who do what I can't
    Z - K - Wy - Bars - Blue - Li - Darkness

and many more

iPhone? More like MyPhone DoWoRkSoN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    BETA release is out fellas, made some adjustments and added a few things. As I mentioned previously I would like to open this up to the community to help tweak. Feel free to throw in your customizations, would be curious to see how it turns out
    Ok So I installed the theme but for some reason my icons and folders still have the name under them even though i have the no docked icon label checked off and on the order that you said to have it in Winterboard. And for some reason my infinidock isn't working like you said it would. I set it up completely like you said and nothing. Not blaming you or anything just asking for advice on what to do. I have a iphone 4 btw.....thanks!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DoWoRkSoN View Post
    Ok So I installed the theme but for some reason my icons and folders still have the name under them even though i have the no docked icon label checked off and on the order that you said to have it in Winterboard. And for some reason my infinidock isn't working like you said it would. I set it up completely like you said and nothing. Not blaming you or anything just asking for advice on what to do. I have a iphone 4 btw.....thanks!
    Hi DoWorkSon -
    It sounds like you still have darkenedoverlays, shadows, etc? have you already changed all these to transparent? If not, I would recommend waiting for the full release. This beta is still in it's early stages yet. As far as infinidock - make sure you go to the settings and setup as following:

Icons per page : Six
    Start at page: One
    Scrolling: Off
    Paging: Off
    Scrolling Snap: Off

Hope this helps!

27. The Following User Says Thank You to zinjen For This Useful Post:

DoWoRkSoN (10-06-2010)

iPhone? More like MyPhone DoWoRkSoN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    Hi DoWorkSon -
    It sounds like you still have darkenedoverlays, shadows, etc? have you already changed all these to transparent? If not, I would recommend waiting for the full release. This beta is still in it's early stages yet. As far as infinidock - make sure you go to the settings and setup as following:

Icons per page : Six
    Start at page: One
    Scrolling: Off
    Paging: Off
    Scrolling Snap: Off

Hope this helps!
    Yeah not sure how to get rid of that issue in the dock...as for the infinidock still no success there so I just used iblank to put two blank icons at the end. I'll wait for the full release to deal with the other issue I hope it comes soon. Great work! Hopefully you'll have some HD icons included in there for the dock icons =-)!!!