Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 121 to 130 of 130

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: sideWinderHD

  1. #121
    I just used the slider from locksugar n moved it up a few pixels. I just looked in there n not sure how to make it show. Please help me this would be great

  2. #122
    Quote Originally Posted by On99 View Post
    Thanks fir the reply I know I'm a Noob. But wasbthat Theme installation 101 a joke?? Cuz I can't find that
    Sorry, yes - it was a joke

    So, where are you with the installation?
    out of touch

  3. #123
    Quote Originally Posted by storyr View Post
    Sorry, yes - it was a joke

    So, where are you with the installation?
    Sorry to sound like a Noob but I only downloaded and unzipped the folder. I have no idea where I copy and paste the files to. If u could guide me there that would be really great.

    And I'm still deciding whether to use sidewinder or fifty cuz they are both so nice it's hard to choose. *side note. For the fifty theme is there a way for no animation in the springboard ?


    Thanks!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to On99 For This Useful Post:

    storyr (10-26-2010)

  5. #124
    Quote Originally Posted by On99 View Post
    Sorry to sound like a Noob but I only downloaded and unzipped the folder. I have no idea where I copy and paste the files to. If u could guide me there that would be really great.
    Ok, google this: "how to copy themes to your iphone"

    You'll get much better, thought out advice than I can give...
    out of touch

  6. #125
    This is really awesome. I have it on my dads 3G[S], but it ruins my iPods speed + battery, the clock wont even work.


    Great theme.

  7. #126
    Default The weather minimums
    The lowest number on the weather widget says 45 degrees but the temp is 40 degrees.

    How do I get it to update?


  8. #127
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewbrooksie View Post
    The lowest number on the weather widget says 45 degrees but the temp is 40 degrees.

    How do I get it to update?
    45 is today's forecasted low - which occurs tonight. 40, the current temp, would be considered yesterday's low.

    It happens that way sometimes...
    out of touch

  9. #128
    Ah. Thanks. That explains it

  10. #129
    super cool. can we change this also for lockscreen?

  11. #130
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude10 View Post
    super cool. can we change this also for lockscreen?
    Sure. Rename Widget.html to LockBackground.html.

    Search this thread for 'lockscreen'...
    out of touch

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •