Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Bliss Weather HD

Hi Doreen I just purchased Bliss Weather HD and when I resprung my phone my background is now black Can you help me with this? I'm pretty good with techie stuff so I can follow any directions I may need to do.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SilverKitsune For This Useful Post:

Doreen (02-29-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,191 Posts

Hmmmm that is strange? I already posted the update are you on iOS5? if so you may have downloaded the wrong one (I've no control over what is going on w/ Cydia and that "other" repo) Contact me by email so I can verify something w/ you and then I will be happy to help you out. Thank you...

I am a ding aling!! I downloaded the wrong one. It's working beautifully now Thank you for your quick reply~

Should it be animating though? It's just a still image on my wallpaper.

Thanks

Okay you are very welcome. =)

I edited my last post Should it be animating though? It's just a still image on my wallpaper.

So am I wrong? Are they not suppose to move?

Thanks

How long does cydia usually take to send out the update...still havent seen lockscreen?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SilverKitsune View Post
    I edited my last post Should it be animating though? It's just a still image on my wallpaper.
    Yes it most definetely should be animating it's been tested. The problem is I don't know where ppl are grabbing my theme from but obviously "not" from where I've been updating.

Quote Originally Posted by jadelover1234 View Post
    How long does cydia usually take to send out the update...still havent seen lockscreen?
    I've no control over Cydia so not sure but I will see if I can contact someone to check on what is going on w/ that last update.

I got it from Cydia. Where should I have got it from?

Thanks

Then it should be a valid file and the animations should be working fine.

Well it is a valid file but it's nOt working. Do I need to prove that before I get help?
    Argh. Nm I just saw in winter board I had to check the animation add on. I'm slow this week had a nasty cold and not feeling well I love it now! Beautiful work!
    Last edited by SilverKitsune; 03-01-2012 at 11:42 PM.

Thanks

I am a ding aling!! I downloaded the wrong one. It's working beautifully now Thank you for your quick reply~

Should it be animating though? It's just a still image on my wallpaper.
    You downloaded the wrong one? I'm alittle confused how many files are you downloading? and from what repo? I've been told my files are all over the place now so I'm having a difficult time helping ppl that are getting outdated files from various repos? I updated it and Cydia has posted the valid files and it's been tested and it works just fine.

1. You need to be on an iPhone 4 HD
    2. You need to be running iOS5
    3. Make sure you add your weather location zipcode via iFile or iFunbox into "both" folders look for the files locationHere.js and configureMe.js and edit the location.

If you have done those 3 things then there is no other reason that it is not working that I can think of sorry.
    Last edited by Doreen; 03-01-2012 at 11:59 PM.

I guess you didn't see my edit I didn't know I had to check animation add on in winterboard! Sorry for all the trouble, I've been sick this week with a nasty cold so I'm a little slow. It looks beautiful now! Working correctly. Are your others available for ios5?

Thanks

Well it is a valid file but it's nOt working. Do I need to prove that before I get help?
    Argh. Nm I just saw in winter board I had to check the animation add on. I'm slow this week had a nasty cold and not feeling well I love it now! Beautiful work!
    Thank you and I'm glad to hear you got that sorted out and sorry if I came across rude, longggg day. off to bed. =)

Enjoy!

I guess you didn't see my edit I didn't know I had to check animation add on in winterboard! Sorry for all the trouble, I've been sick this week with a nasty cold so I'm a little slow. It looks beautiful now! Working correctly. Are your others available for ios5?
    I've been trying to get around to updating all my others for iOS5 but I've just not had the time, but hopefully soon I will give it my best shot okay.

Thanks again and hope you feel better!

Good night...
    Last edited by Doreen; 03-02-2012 at 12:11 AM.

Thanks

Did u ever hear from anyone with cydia on the status of ur submitted lock screen???

Hey does anybody knw how to edit this theme to where it has the default wallpaper but the themes animated weather running in the background??

Hey Doreen, it's been a long time. This is SiLeNtKiLLa and I just had to let you know that I refreshed Cydia just a few minutes ago and noticed that the i5 was now supported with my favorite winterboard theme ever and I have made my purchase and had to say thanks. It's crazy this is the same theme from what, 7 years ago over on lake ridge, and its still my favorite. Thanks again.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to iBanks For This Useful Post:

Doreen (02-23-2013)

Thanks

SiLeNtKiLLa nice to see you! And thank you so much for your kind words I so appreciate you! XOXOXOX

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

asdr (01-05-2014)

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Hello Doreen. I just purchased two of your themes (Bliss lock screen for i5, and your animated weather addon). Is there a way to make the animations work on the lockscreen as well? I have the animation above the lockscreen theme in winter board. Thank you!

Hi Doreen. Two questions for you, is there a way to enable animations on the lock screen for an iPhone 5? Also is there a way to adjust when the background changes from night to day? My background stays as night until around 10am then changes to day.

Your themes are certainly the best and I will be donating for the continued development of the themes. Have a great day!

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast