+ Reply
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Bliss Weather HD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
I got it I just needed to go into the configureMe. js file of InterActive weather.. I changed bgcolor to <body bgcolor="black" background="Wallpaper.png"> <body background="Wallpaper.html"> then All your files from
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I got it I just needed to go into the configureMe.js file of InterActive weather.. I changed bgcolor to <body bgcolor="black" background="Wallpaper.png">

<body background="Wallpaper.html"> then All your files from 24Bliss to the Interactive folder and booyaaahhhh it worked.

Now need to figure out how to get.
    I added LAWs addons- and they animate accross screen put NO Wiper effect. I will be sending you a Donation for all your work though when I get to a place that PAYPAL will approve I work in area where my IP shos up in Canada and Paypal always refuses to approve payment. I will be Home Tuesday.

Well I jumped the Gun I guess. It works sort of. It shows the 24Hr Bliss but don't change with time. Send Me your Email in a PM I will email you what I have started. Yes I have the Iphone4 I love it and this theme would ROCK when completed.
    Last edited by 1969chevy; 11-20-2010 at 08:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 2,469 Times in 1,164 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 1969chevy View Post
    I got it I just needed to go into the configureMe.js file of InterActive weather.. I changed bgcolor to <body bgcolor="black" background="Wallpaper.png">

<body background="Wallpaper.html"> then All your files from 24Bliss to the Interactive folder and booyaaahhhh it worked.

Well I jumped the Gun I guess. It works sort of. It shows the 24Hr Bliss but don't change with time. Send Me your Email in a PM I will email you what I have started. Yes I have the Iphone4 I love it and this theme would ROCK when completed.
    Easier said then done. hehe!

I won't even jump the gun yet but I will give it my best shot for you so check your pms okay I sent you my info...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Oh wait It does Change Background with Time I just didn't notice 7pm-9pm not to much difference but I got up this morning and it was different background... I am So Stoked..I am now in the process of getting the mini icons that accuweather displays to match the large Ican that interactiveWeather displays over the 24HrBliss wallpaper.

This is like 5-6 Themes and Widgets rolled into One. I am uplading Files now to my Server I will PM you the links to Download. My email will not allow me to transfer that large of a file.

Thanks

Okay chevy I got all the files and still cannot believe you dug up my ancient theme.

Kind of embarrassing looking at it on the new iPhone 4 and now I am over here questioning my own sanity of why or how I even made this monster! hehe
    The entire theme will need to be completely redone as these images were designed for the 3Gs (I have no idea why you would even use them on the iP4 since the images are incorrect screen res)

I can get the widgets working on the Sidebar and actually have already made a similiar Fully Animated Weather theme here, have you seen this one chevy? You can clearly see the difference of the images and the sidebar. It looks even better on the iPhone (very crisp)

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...w-sidebar.html

This new one has the HD images and the weather will change the wallpapers and then fully animate if it is raining or snowing etc. but the time of day is diff since it will pull the feed from the same source as the iPhone's default weather app (Yahoo) there are a limited amount of daytime and night time images.
    Last edited by Doreen; 11-21-2010 at 02:46 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Not sure since I made this for the Springboard but normally all you need to do is rename the wallpaper.html to LockBackground.html and go into the configureMe.js and change this to true:

//Enable Wallpaper and/or Lock Screen
    var enableWallpaper = true; //true|false
    var enableLockScreen = true; //true|false

And respring...

Yes when I get a donation I immediately send the link for download to my theme.

https://www.paypal.com/ My PayPal is: [email protected]

However this is the one more people seem interested in: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...w-sidebar.html

Hi thanks for this theme

But I need to make it work on the lockscreen. I've done exactly the same things that you've told. But it didn't work. Then I get into some digging into the Java codes and at last make it work on the lockscreen with 1 major problem. After respring it works, but when I unlocked the phone and then locked it again it falls into fetching data state and never shows the weather until next respring. What can be the problem? I really need it to use it on the lockscreen

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ejlover For This Useful Post:

Doreen (11-24-2010)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Is there a way to get the homescreen weather screens (page 1) to actually animate? For instance...rays of light shining, or real rain falling, or clouds moving? I love the way you can put the Bliss Weather and the Dusk Law together and they work. I'd just like to see some motion going on. That would be awesome. Thanks!

G

Thanks
    Thanked 1,572 Times in 737 Posts

Loos sweet! Keep up the good work!
    My latest theme - -

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sanady361 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (11-24-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ejlover View Post
    Hi thanks for this theme

But I need to make it work on the lockscreen. I've done exactly the same things that you've told. But it didn't work. Then I get into some digging into the Java codes and at last make it work on the lockscreen with 1 major problem. After respring it works, but when I unlocked the phone and then locked it again it falls into fetching data state and never shows the weather until next respring. What can be the problem? I really need it to use it on the lockscreen
    Sorry but I did not design this particular theme to work on the lockscreen.

Quote Originally Posted by rtr78 View Post
    Is there a way to get the homescreen weather screens (page 1) to actually animate? For instance...rays of light shining, or real rain falling, or clouds moving? I love the way you can put the Bliss Weather and the Dusk Law together and they work. I'd just like to see some motion going on. That would be awesome. Thanks!

G
    These are my Fully Animated Weather Themes and each have customized animations that match individually to each theme.

1. Outside: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5488905

2. Halloween: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5516085

3. Christmas: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...her-theme.html

4. Buuf Animated Weather Flip Clock: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...phone-4-a.html

Quote Originally Posted by Sanady361 View Post
    Loos sweet! Keep up the good work!
    Thank you very much Sanady! =)
    Last edited by Doreen; 11-24-2010 at 08:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Would there be any way or does anyone know of animated clouds/rain/snow on the Page 1 screenshots? I love how those look because they are hires and they look real. The other ones look nice too but just a bit cartoony for my tastes. Keep up the good work. I love it!

Also, could everyone post their screenshots of their weather?
    Last edited by rtr78; 11-24-2010 at 09:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Sorry but I did not design this particular theme to work on the lockscreen.
    No problem, I've rewritten whole scripts and HTML codes together with css' and it worked finally

By the way did you add any animations to the theme? What are these drops?
    Last edited by ejlover; 11-25-2010 at 06:17 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ejlover View Post
    No problem, I've rewritten whole scripts and HTML codes together with css' and it worked finally

By the way did you add any animations to the theme? What are these drops?
    Those rain drops are from dusk law add-on

Thanks
    Thanked 1,439 Times in 706 Posts

@ejlover

I'm very interesting by you icons in the statusbar. Can you share ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bliss Weather HD-img0147.png  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WeeDuck View Post
    Those rain drops are from dusk law add-on
    Yes they are you can download them from his thread I don't think there is anything you can't use them on that they don't compliment! The addon is here and you can use them for any theme they look great: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ather-law.html
    Last edited by Doreen; 11-27-2010 at 09:19 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

doreen i recently purchased bliss on cydia and i love your theme but i was wondering i dl dusk law and installed into winterboard but all i can get is the cloud animation any ideas what im doing wrong would love to get the rain and snow effects working

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

@Ramses2
    Thanks for your interest, but noone in this forum gives even an icon for free. People are selling stolen codes as their own. These are all my drawings so I'm not thinking about giving them away to anyone. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by dragnracer1 View Post
    doreen i recently purchased bliss on cydia and i love your theme but i was wondering i dl dusk law and installed into winterboard but all i can get is the cloud animation any ideas what im doing wrong would love to get the rain and snow effects working
    Yes you can after some coding like this:

Green Apple
    Thanks

I am currently using the Bliss Live Weather HD and LOVE it. After reading all 6 pages, I hear ppl talk about this "dusk law" as an add-on. What is dusk law and how do I put that in my winter board. I searched in Cydia but cannot find it. TIA

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by trainp01 View Post
    I am currently using the Bliss Live Weather HD and LOVE it. After reading all 6 pages, I hear ppl talk about this "dusk law" as an add-on. What is dusk law and how do I put that in my winter board. I searched in Cydia but cannot find it. TIA
    Dusk law is a weather widget add-on. it gives you rain drops, clouds ect on your wallpaper to match weather conditions. It is not on cydia you can get it from the link above. install it then activate it in winterboard.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to WeeDuck For This Useful Post:

Doreen (12-10-2010)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Different Animated Weather Add-On
    If anyone is looking for an alternative to the Dusk Law plugin to put animated weather over the Bliss Weather background, try UniAW animated weather (option to add a different Bliss Sunburst animation on pg. 8 of the thread also).

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...universal.html

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Rylax26 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (12-10-2010)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Doreen - not to nitpick, but I just noticed that the snow png.'s (png 41, 42, 43, 46) do not completely line up on the bottom left where the snow meets the mountains . Is there any way to fix this? TIA
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bliss Weather HD-41-copy.png  

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Rylax26 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (12-10-2010)

+ Reply
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast