Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Bliss Weather HD

Quote Originally Posted by prylis View Post
    I got it. Thanx you so much

but you can do so that it uses the place as it set in the original iPhone weather app?
    Yes just find your weather location code and enter that

2. The Following User Says Thank You to WeeDuck For This Useful Post:

Doreen (11-12-2010)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Zehlek's Avatar
    Thanks

Doreen, I just purchased you Bliss HD theme in Cydia. It is awesome. Any plans on releasing your others in Cydia?

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Zehlek For This Useful Post:

Doreen (11-12-2010)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,523 Times in 1,175 Posts

Hello Zehlek

I'm not sure yet. What I completely don't like about having my theme on Cydia is that I'm not allowed to view my own stats? I keep getting Access Denied when I go to view my stats and nobody will fix that so I doubt I would want to put anything else on Cydia since I don't have any control or access to my own theme? But I will give it time to see. But so far I'm not liking the fact that I am blocked from viewing my own stats on my own theme.

I first need to speak to other ppl who have their themes for purchase up on Cydia and see why "I" am fully allowed to view my stats on all my "free" themes on Cydia but am totally blocked from viewing stats on my purchase theme. Which seems wrong...
    Last edited by Doreen; 11-12-2010 at 07:40 PM.

Thanks

I agree, they should grant you access for your own stuff. Hopefully it works out. I hope to be able to use your Christmas theme and others also

Thanks

Thank you Zehlek!

Yes if it gets worked out I will definitely put my Christmas theme up on Cydia (lets just hope they fix it before Christmas!) hehe!

Thanks again Zehlek! =)

@Doreen

In your chart Bliss Weather HD, there is a file-Weather Dutch.js.

What is it?

Can t we translate the weather in French?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Thank you Zehlek!

Yes if it gets worked out I will definitely put my Christmas theme up on Cydia (lets just hope they fix it before Christmas!) hehe!

Thanks again Zehlek! =)
    Somebody else that has their work up on Cydia was kind enough to show me how to access my stats so I submitted my Christmas theme up to Cydia yesterday. (now lets just hope the submission gets posted "before" Christmas rather then "after" Christmas) I have no control over it sorry. But I just wanted to let you know I did submit it and I tried. hehe =)

Thank you again Zehlek!

Quote Originally Posted by Ramses2 View Post
    @Doreen

In your chart Bliss Weather HD, there is a file-Weather Dutch.js.

What is it?

Can t we translate the weather in French?
    I would not know how to translate it in French I'm sorry...
    Last edited by Doreen; 11-14-2010 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Just purchased this theme from Cydia and I am having an issue with trying to update my location in configureMe.js..

I updated it to:

var locale = "USCA0301" // Zip codes work great in the US

(which is the location code for my city according to Yahoo! Weather)

I also have my source set to yahooWeather

var source = 'yahooWeather'

However, when I re-spring, all I get is the question mark with Fetching Weather (and have the Loading... in the upper part of the screen..

I have also tried some other zip codes and nothing.. Any ideas?

Thanks

Hello nessenj

If you live in the US you simply use a zip such as 90033 etc. (no need for the USCA0301 code) basically the codes of that nature are for outside of the US okay.

If you would like contact me via email w/ your city and state and I'll help you get the exact zip (that's the only prob you have right now)

If I don't respond give me about 3-4 hours I am running errands outside today okay.

Thank you!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hello nessenj

If you live in the US you simply use a zip such as 90033 etc. (no need for the USCA0301 code) basically the codes of that nature are for outside of the US okay.

If you would like contact me via email w/ your city and state and I'll help you get the exact zip (that's the only prob you have right now)

If I don't respond give me about 3-4 hours I am running errands outside today okay.

Thank you!
    Hmm, I have tried zip codes (some that are near me and my old zip code in Las Vegas) and I only get the big question mark. I even tried 90033 and got nothing back.

I will send you an email here shortly.

Thanks!

Jim

Hello nessenj

Thank you!
    I figured out what my problem was. I copied Wallpaper.html to LockBackground.html (I was going to have it be on my lockscreen), and for some reason, my phone defaulted to using that instead of Wallpaper.html, once I removed it, things started working.

Jim
    Last edited by nessenj; 11-18-2010 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Hi Jim

Glad you got that all worked out! (and thank you for posting back to let me know)

Enjoy!

Thanks

Doreen I must say this my favorite theme thus far

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Zehlek For This Useful Post:

Doreen (11-19-2010)

I've sent my donation days ago and still no link, or emAil explaining why!!! What's wrong?

Thanks

Thank you Zehlek (I'm glad you are enjoying it!) =)

Robert I never rec'd any donation from you where did you donate to? On cydia you get the download instantly and by me I send you the direct link for download within minutes. If you donated to me at [email protected] resend me your paypal confimation and email you used and I will look you up I have a very small list of my donators and I can easily find you.

Thank you!

It was through Cydia and I never got my link, or download, so I have no idea what happened

Thanks

Did you contact Saurik? Since I have absolutely "no control over Cydia" at all they take the payments so you will need to contact him and see what happened. I only have control over what is by donation directly in "this" thread here on this forum and I put everyone on a list to keep control over it.

So contact Saurik and see what he tells you everyone else that has purchased through Cydia gets the link as far as I know because I've never heard of this happening before.

I contacted him and no reply going on two days now

Thanks

Hmmm I have no control over Cydia (at all) and since you paid him you'll need to take that up w/ him.

Smile Need some Help Please
    I Love Love Love your Themes. Expecially the 24 Hr Bliss Theme. What I am trying to do is add The Widgets from Interactive theme to work along side yours. If you can help me the Donation I send will be $50.00. I know that isn't alot but think of all the small donations you will recieve after completed. and $50.00 for a theme is alot but I love this theme and the widgets. If you could add the Wiper effect to that when it rains or snows the price doubles. Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -background.png   -interactive.png  

Thanks

Thank you for the kind words 1969chevy glad you enjoy my themes!

You would need to send me whatever theme you are talking about so I can try but I'm not sure until I see everything and my 24 hour Bliss theme is for the 3Gs I am on the iPhone 4 now (are you?) so my 24 hour Bliss theme would need to be updated all over again w/ higher res walls which means I have to even see if I still have those images.

What is this Interactive Theme you mentioned? I would need to see whatever theme that you are talking about okay.

Hmmm looking at my 24 hour bliss brings back some memories! That's a rather old theme. It makes me feel good ppl are still enjoying that one too. hehe
    Last edited by Doreen; 11-20-2010 at 09:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast