+ Reply
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Engraved Wood HD v2.0.0

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by jawonder Thanks much man , i found them . Download the app from Cydia called "Poof" it'll get it back for you
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    Thanks much man , i found them .
    Download the app from Cydia called "Poof" it'll get it back for you

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dabisnit View Post
    Download the app from Cydia called "Poof" it'll get it back for you
    Downloaded and didn't work, the app says "on" but doesn't show up anywhere

Thanks

Did you maybe hide it when you were doing the dock app hiding thing? Orcheck sbsetting to see if you perhaps hid it. Other than that I have no idea what happened

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ireview58 View Post
    this is for any one that is having problems with the lockscreen slider here is the fix just download the package extract it get the folder and ssh the folder in to var /stash /themes take the package move it to the top of the theme and it should be good

Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

I cannot find the file to repair the lockscreen slide. If they can bring it up again. Thank You.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by foundforgood89 View Post
    the6uest, feel free to let me know if you have any trouoble making any icons. and be sure to forward any to me when your done so I can add them to the theme :-) thanks man.
    Plese make icon Iprotect, CallLogPro, aTube, vwallpaper,iFile
    Thannk you very much!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrFrank1102 View Post
    Plese make icon Iprotect, CallLogPro, aTube, vwallpaper,iFile
    Thannk you very much!
    He'll need the regular icons to make the engraved ones (I don't know how to getthose without using ifile)

Also for Foundforgood89 is there going to be an update for iOS 5?

iPhone? More like MyPhone hhjulbent's Avatar
    Thanks

Can someone tell me how to config lock info & which weather plugin to use...I have tried both lockscreen & weather plugin but i only get a clock on my lockscreen...

Thx.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hhjulbent View Post
    Can someone tell me how to config lock info & which weather plugin to use...I have tried both lockscreen & weather plugin but i only get a clock on my lockscreen...

Thx.
    Can I see a screenshot?

iPhone? More like MyPhone hhjulbent's Avatar
    Thanks

How can i hide lockscreen clock in lockinfo???....In settings i have hide clock "ON"
    But i still have it on my lockscreen..

Problem solved...Had wrong plugin for lock info.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Engraved Wood HD v2.0.0-img_0006.png  
    Last edited by hhjulbent; 11-05-2011 at 11:00 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hhjulbent View Post
    I got it to work...But i donīt want the "MARKED"Attachment 552048
    I dont know what to tell you. I don't use lockinfo

Thanks

Is this theme going to be update for 5.0? This theme is the only reason why I haven't updated yet I'm gonna be sad if this is a dead theme it's such a good and original one

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Weather Widget Broken
    I had this theme installed and working correctly up until iOS5 came out. Now that the untethered jailbreak is finally available I'm trying to set everything back up. I've gone through the installation videos 3 times, also removed and reinstalled everything. Still having troubles with a couple of things.
    The Mail and Music icons do not reskin to the EW theme nor do they disappear when they are suppsoed to be hidden. I assume that might be as simple at the file names for the buttons may have been changed. I can live with the buttons if need be and try to figure it out myself.
    The big problem is that the weather widget seems to be broken. Neither the weather graphic or the clock show on the lock screen and no weather graphic on the home screen.

Engraved Wood HD v2.0.0-photo-1.pngEngraved Wood HD v2.0.0-photo-2.pngEngraved Wood HD v2.0.0-photo.png

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Banner wood
    Quote Originally Posted by dklapper View Post
    I had this theme installed and working correctly up until iOS5 came out. Now that the untethered jailbreak is finally available I'm trying to set everything back up. I've gone through the installation videos 3 times, also removed and reinstalled everything. Still having troubles with a couple of things.
    The Mail and Music icons do not reskin to the EW theme nor do they disappear when they are suppsoed to be hidden. I assume that might be as simple at the file names for the buttons may have been changed. I can live with the buttons if need be and try to figure it out myself.
    The big problem is that the weather widget seems to be broken. Neither the weather graphic or the clock show on the lock screen and no weather graphic on the home screen.

Attachment 558905Attachment 558906Attachment 558907
    Go to /Library/Themes, go to your theme's folder, and go to Bundles. Then:

In "com.apple.mobilemail", rename "[email protected]" to "[email protected]".
    In "com.apple.mobileipod", rename "[email protected]" to "[email protected]".
    In "com.atebits.Tweetie2", rename "[email protected]" to "[email protected]".

Put this files in ..theme\Bundles\com.apple.springboard
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Engraved Wood HD v2.0.0-banner.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by VANDERSON; 01-17-2012 at 11:40 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Great theme in first place and thanks to the developer for the handwork in giving this theme .. Just purchased it and tried it on my iPhone 4s 5.0.1 and i don't see anything on home background screen its just a black screen with a ? mark in the middle same goes for lock screen as well .. I did exactly seeing the 3 parts video tutorials posted here .. Is iam doing any wrong or this theme is not supported on 5.0.1 yet ? Any help would be great as i cant seem to find a way to apply this theme like shown on the screenshot

Thanks

It's not supported for iOS5. And most likely will not. I didn't do anything for this theme even though it's my favorite one to date

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I baught it to use with my iPhone 4s now i think will be used only on my iPod which runs 4.3 .. hope this version is modified to suit the 4s this is my no 1 pick on themes love the hard work put in to it

Hope there is a 5.0 support

Thanks

I have it running on my 4S 5.0.1. Just No Weather. It still looks great though. I just made my own wallpapers. If you don't like my dock setup, just use one of the wallpapers included with the theme, and cut and paste the dock portion.

Flickr: chansedeats' Photostream

Thanks

anyone's weather working on the 4s? ios 5.0.1? Is anyone taking icon requests? i tried one and it turned out terrible

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I am having the same problem, however is on the homescreen and on the lockscreen, followed all the tips and still nothing.. have the ios5! Engraved Wood HD v2.0.0-photo.pngEngraved Wood HD v2.0.0-photo-2.png

My iPhone is a Part of Me mossdef's Avatar
    Thanks

please foundforgood where you are???? update this amazing theme for ios 5.1.1 users

+ Reply
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132