Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Engraved Wood HD v2.0.0

My iPhone is a Part of Me mossdef's Avatar
    Thanks

good work foundforgood89 your theme is awesome

but i can't download the weather widget on cydia,I have a message error "http:apt.modmyi.com" "http/1.1 403 Forbidden"

I don't understand
    Last edited by mossdef; 11-29-2010 at 04:27 PM.

Is anyone else having this problem?

I have emailed Kyle about it
    Last edited by foundforgood89; 11-29-2010 at 05:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Also having same problem as mossdef

Email me at [email protected] if you are having the "forbidden" problem

As promised, I am not charging anything for the weather widget or any other add ons to the hd engraved wood theme. However I did work very hard on this add on so if anyone feels so inclined as to donate a little something, it really gives me incentive to make the theme as good as it can possibly be!

I have recently been informed that this theme can be found free ILLEGALLY in some locations. This very much annoys me as a developer, especially since this is my first piece of paid work. However there is very little I can do to control this ILLEGAL distribution. Please, if you are using a free ILLEGAL version, I request that you consider purchasing the full version and supporting me in development and the countless hours I invest in this theme. To those who were nice and honest enough as to purchase it, first off I THANK YOU SO MUCH! But I also have a favor to ask: voice your opinion on this forum and recommend it to your friends. Help the word get out. Give me some recommendations. I want to make this theme the most desired in all of Cydia history! A long order, but with help, I think I could definitely come close.

Download statistics
    Legally paid: over 200
    Illegally received: over 1000

If this trend keeps up I will be very discouraged and will likely not only discontinue development, but stop making themes all together. Please support me and we can work to make all our iDevices look awesome :-)

Thanks for reading.

Foundforgood89

Hey guys. If anyone feels so inclined, feel free to donate at the following link. Again, please read the above message and thanks for supporting me

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHosted
    Last edited by foundforgood89; 11-29-2010 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default Verdict?
    So whats the verdict on the Weather Widget? just looking for some feedback...

Couldnt get the weather widget downloaded...forbidden problem even if i have bought v4.0 theme...

Quote Originally Posted by observer365 View Post
    Couldnt get the weather widget downloaded...forbidden problem even if i have bought v4.0 theme...
    Send me and email with the paypal email that you used to buy the app and a receipt of purchase if you have it (if you dont have the receipt, ill need to contact saurik first so it may take longer)and ill email you a copy of the widget.

Email me at [email protected]

Hey guys. I was just wondering if there was anyone using the weather widget on 4.2.1? If so, can you confirm that it work? I have not upgraded yet (waiting for unteathered jailbreak), but I wanted to know if it would mess it up...
    Last edited by foundforgood89; 12-03-2010 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

For better updates on the theme development, follow my twitter.
    Foundforgood89 (Foundforgood89) on Twitter

New update being submitted now:
    -iAcces Custom Keyboard (skins over default keyboard using winterboard theme)
    -iPod customizations
    -Media Kit customizations
    -biteSMS customizations
    -UI and Framework improvements and additions including:
    -pinstripe background customizations
    -3rd party App Color skinning (for applications like facebook, appshopper, etc)
    -UI White Buttons (testing as they can't be changed from white)

Next update:
    -icon request pack (lots to do. Sorry for postponing them so long)
    Following updates:
    -Clock, VoiceMemos, Notes, and Calculator customizations
    -Camera, Photos, and Conference Call UI customizations
    -Lockscreen Weather Widget
    -Anything else people would like :-)

Promotion: next 10 people to follow me on twitter (@foundforgood89) and RT "@Foundforgood89 Check out Engraved Wood theme for iPhone: HD out now, STD coming soon http://j.mp/fHoVe8" get a free copy of v1.0.0 of Std Engraved Wood (to be released soon, but promotion winners will get it early :-)
    Last edited by foundforgood89; 12-11-2010 at 05:11 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me mossdef's Avatar
    Thanks

I follow you on twitter my friend

Thanks for the updated version 5.20...i'm sticking with this theme...

Glad to hear :-)
    Lockscreen weather widget in the works. I'm abroad right now with no wireless, So i can't efficiently test, but It does seem to be set up. Equipped for Lockinfo. A non-lockinfo (and maybe a widget) version will be released in the future.

Also working on calculator app to reflect the theme of the keyboard.
    Last edited by foundforgood89; 12-22-2010 at 11:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

can i have transparent (blank) icons for SMS, Phone, Mail, Safari and iPod to be used with you wallpaper...i have created my own transparent icon and SSH into my iphone manually but the problem is it shows black box instead...help needed please...

Quote Originally Posted by observer365 View Post
    can i have transparent (blank) icons for SMS, Phone, Mail, Safari and iPod to be used with you wallpaper...i have created my own transparent icon and SSH into my iphone manually but the problem is it shows black box instead...help needed please...
    I assume this is for the weather widget. Below is a link to the blank icons requested. Put them in the bundles folder of your theme. Hope this helps, let me know if theres issues :-)

http://www.mediafire.com/?mas3fkcyd0kakgc

Quote Originally Posted by foundforgood89 View Post
    I assume this is for the weather widget. Below is a link to the blank icons requested. Put them in the bundles folder of your theme. Hope this helps, let me know if theres issues :-)

Bundles.rar
    I received your email on this and managed to get it done...thank you...

glad to help :-) New updates and lockscreen weather widget coming after new years. check the twitter for screens and details

New screens of the New lock pad and inapp customizations to the clock app are on my twitter now. Release for new update along with lockscreen weather widget are planned for about a week from now. Should include
    New package: weather widget for lockscreen
    Update to 5.8.0 including
    -inapp customizations to clock
    -inapp customizations to calculator
    -new lockscreen keypad
    -Pack of new game icons (about 30-50, i honestly cant remember because I did them over a 13 hour flight)
    -inapp customizations to camera and voice memos (to be made)
    -Alternate carriers (request some here so I can add them)
    -(IF I have time on my flight back (13 hours is a long time) im going to try and work on the Notes application and cydia/appstore mini settings.app icons.)
    -minor bugfixes and ui changes

Ideas for the following update (6.0.0-7.0.0)
    -anything I dont get done in this last one
    -weather/clock plugin customizations
    -large game and emulator icon pack
    -ios 4.2 compatibility (simply moving some files around, but i didn't want to do it till I updated myself so I could be sure it worked)

PLEASE NOTE! FOLLOWING THAT UPDATE THE THEME WILL BE MOSTLY COMPLETE (unless something is requested). At that point, the price of the theme will raise to 2.50 (those who purchased will not have to pay any additional fee) and just so people know, I will maintain the theme and do small bigfixes for new ios firmwares and add any requested icons and features people want. Other than that though, for the most part the theme will be done. So if there is ANYTHING else you would like done (I honestly cant think of ANYTHING I've missed, this is the most complete theme Ive ever seen or done) please request it and I will HAPPILY do it

examples of what to expect post 7.0.0 (done leisurely so I can begin work on my next theme)
    -New darker oak icons for those who prefer the darker oak coloring of the weather widget
    -Block-like icons similar to the weather widget dock.
    -any requested features
    -ios updates and big fixes and small UI addtions/changes

Continue to request new features

for those of you who search for and/or purchase themes through iThemeSky, I will likely be publishing all parts of my theme there shortly.

Lastly, when the theme is completed (after 7.0.0 is released) I will begin translating files for standard resolution phones. For those who are upgrading or downgrading version, or think they may in the future, please email me and we will set up an alternate method of payment (a compliation price for both to be paid through paypal donation) and I will work with you to get the theme for both versions at one slightly higher price. After the themes are complete, this is what the prices will look like:

HD version: price raise from $1.75 to $2.50 upon 7.0.0 release (i will alert on twitter and this forum about a week before I plan to release this version)

Standard version: A promotional price of $1.75 to last for one week after release (No date announced; will release complete theme at once). After one week, price will raise to $2.50.

Standard and HD version compiled bundle: will start at $3.50 for the first week, and after a week, raise to $4.00.

So buying early is definitely a big advantage in price.

Question.... I bought and installed HD engraved wood through Cydia and also installed the weather widget along with all recomended programs. The problems I'm having are My icons on the dock are there but invisible/ can't arrange icon as in screenshots/ cant figure out how to change location on weather widget. If someone can't point me to the readMe.txt i might be able to figure it out. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ssandyman View Post
    Question.... I bought and installed HD engraved wood through Cydia and also installed the weather widget along with all recomended programs. The problems I'm having are My icons on the dock are there but invisible/ can't arrange icon as in screenshots/ cant figure out how to change location on weather widget. If someone can't point me to the readMe.txt i might be able to figure it out. Thanks
    Hi, friend. Thanks for purchasing.

So I think im just going to post this from now on onto the forum so people can read it, but there is a ReadMe file included in the theme that gives very detailed directions on how to set up the theme. Ill attach it to this post and the first post aswell. Go ahead and give it a read, and if your still confused or dont know how to set it up, just let me know (either on the forum again or by email at [email protected])and ill do everything in my power to help out

Edit: ill leave the file here since i cant post it in 2 places
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by foundforgood89; 01-01-2011 at 02:07 AM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to foundforgood89 For This Useful Post:

ssandyman (01-02-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by foundforgood89 View Post
    Hi, friend. Thanks for purchasing.

So I think im just going to post this from now on onto the forum so people can read it, but there is a ReadMe file included in the theme that gives very detailed directions on how to set up the theme. Ill attach it to this post and the first post aswell. Go ahead and give it a read, and if your still confused or dont know how to set it up, just let me know (either on the forum again or by email at [email protected])and ill do everything in my power to help out

Edit: ill leave the file here since i cant post it in 2 places
    Great instructions!! Worked perfectly. Best theme ever. Thanks

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast