Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Engraved Wood HD v2.0.0

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

Its certainly interesting icons but tbh they look really badly made, find a new way to mask your images and some new shadows. The ones with a lot of detail look extremely freaky... Honest opinion no hate intended.

Quote Originally Posted by ViiOLENT.HD// View Post
    Its certainly interesting icons but tbh they look really badly made, find a new way to mask your images and some new shadows. The ones with a lot of detail look extremely freaky... Honest opinion no hate intended.
    I appreciate the honesty. They are getting much tougher now that more detail is needed. i've been experimenting a bit with better ways to do it, but so far havn't had much luck. Be assured, I'm still hard at work trying to get these icons looking as awesome as i can. Some i think worked out better than others (the racing games and SF4) but Sandstorm still gets to me. Its really tough since the original files have alot of shadowing. Hopefully ill figure them out. But for now, thats on hold while i work on most of the in-app interfaces

OK, so whats some good contact info for you? I've emailed you nultiple times with the email address provided and have recieved zero replies.

Quote Originally Posted by anmiller07 View Post
    OK, so whats some good contact info for you? I've emailed you nultiple times with the email address provided and have recieved zero replies.
    [email protected]
    but if u cant reach me there (i always respond within a couple hours), message back here and ill give some more contact methods.

if [email protected] doesnt work, try [email protected]

nvm, sorry,messages went to spam.

ive replied. let me know if you dont get the response

updates are live and price change is in effect. Hope this helps everyone :-) enjoy sbs theme for free for those who wanna first hand look at a sample of the theme before buying.

im thinking about adding a custom vWallpaper for the theme. any recommendations from anyone?
    Last edited by foundforgood89; 10-25-2010 at 05:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4.0 coming soon

includes:
    -Redesigned Lockscreen
    -Keypads for lockscreen password
    -All new redesigned UI with better polish, a "Game Center" feel, new Callout window and Action Menu Buttons, Status Bar customizations, and all in HD!
    -Phone and Weather apps themed (working on the others and hope to complete before the update is released
    -New Defaults

i bought your theme :]

heres a list of apps i would like please:
    Chase(bank)
    Twitter...not sure how this one isnt done?!?
    Last edited by G34RSKID; 11-06-2010 at 08:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by G34RSKID View Post
    i bought your theme :]

heres a list of apps i would like please:
    Chase(bank)
    Twitter...not sure how this one isnt done?!?
    Haha, good point. only just getting into the twitter scene.

will be released with the new update. hope you like the theme, the next update will be a BIG improvement in UI. Hope everyone likes...

Update for 4.0.0 submitted last night: hopefully will go live tonight! Check first page for updated screenshots and update log.

My iPhone is a Part of Me mossdef's Avatar
    Thanks

the update is not out on cydia and you not sent the update for your buyer,it's very dissapointed for us.

There was some delay with modmyi's repo update. it is up now. (v4.0.0)

Hey guys. Feel free to express your opinions on the new Cydia Store site (not affiliated with saurik).

Thanks.

The Cydia Store | com.modmyi.hdengravedwood

Concept art: give me your opinions (working on a widget as well...)

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to foundforgood89 For This Useful Post:

anmiller07 (11-24-2010), gman19 (11-17-2010), Whodunnit (11-17-2010)

Beautiful theme.. been looking for something different and this fits the bill (for me at least).. purchased and rocking it on my new I4..

Talking Gorgeous Theme!
    I really like the first engraved wood theme you put out, and this one is even better! Your ideas are so original. I've never seen something like this. Keep it up!

Default Cool theme
    I agree!

The design is striking! Beautiful work. Far more creative than most others I've seen.

I love this theme so much, especially after the last update!

Hey everyone! Thanks for the kind words. Had a little bit of a snag because my phone died on me, but I've got it up and running again and I'm back to developing. Look for an update this weekend or during the following week:
    -media center kit and iPod application customization
    -optional weather widget (in another package) which adds an awesome full screen widget and amazing layout (iconoclasm and folder enhancer recommended)
    -other small updates

Icon requests will come in following update

I need a few iPhone 4 beta testers for the weather widget I've made. I would need testers to have iconoclasm, folder enhancer, and infinidock, and be willing to work with me so I can help in installation of the widget.

Please contact me at [email protected] if your interested.

My iPhone is a Part of Me mossdef's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm here if you want

Heres some teaser pics for the weather widget. Just a few minor bugs to fix, and it will be ready to submit:

UPDATE:

Weather widget is submitted (no charge, but requires you have "HD Engraved Wood" bought and installed. I will be making an installation video to show how to install the widget when I have the free time. In the mean time though, it is important you use the ReadMe.txt file contained in the theme to install it. I would recommend reading the whole thing as it tells you workarounds for bugs and some recommended tweaks to use with it. Let me know what you guys think, Hope everyone likes it. Should be live in a couple days.

Also feel free to request Wallpaper/Dock layouts here (any I make will be added to future updates). The requested Docks MUST have NO Folders or Appstore applications on it, and can contain 4, 5 or 6 icons (must use infinidock to have more than 4). I will start working on requests starting today, so feel free to post here some Dock requests (for example, the ones above have "from left to right: Phone,iRealSMS3, iPod, Overboard, Mail, Safari")

Special Thanks to MossDef for BETA testing for me.

So i am working on the normally pinstripe background behind the Settings App (along with many others), but I am having a problem where some grey text looks hard to read. Does anyone know how to change the grey text in this image?

The weather widget is LIVE! Contact me with any bugs or problems you experience, or with requested dock/wallpapers. Besides that, ENJOY! FREE for all who bought HD Engraved Wood (dependency is in place)

Expect a "HD Engraved Wood" and "HD Engraved Wood SBS" update later this week.

New screenshot: check out the rain effects on the wood panel ;-)

Last edited by foundforgood89; 11-29-2010 at 03:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

22. The Following User Says Thank You to foundforgood89 For This Useful Post:

mossdef (11-29-2010)

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast