Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [...RELEASED...] iFUSION HD for the iPhone 4

Thanks
    Thanked 1,973 Times in 877 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    I couldnt help but notice that app Cydia Connect , what is that?
    That's a dev portal we're given access to so we can track our sales and statistics on Cydia. It's actually a webclip that I created an icon for, so it's not a normal app

You need to take all that experience you've got under your belt through helping theme creators with customizing their own themes, and put it to use for yourself my friend! I've seen your work and you really ought to break-off and get some followers yourself. Then get your theme listed up for sale on cydia and you'll have the same icon on your springboard!

-- I've always thought that Willem, you, Jazzman, Floppy, etc - have more talent than a lot of themers in here and hope to see some individual work from you guys...
    Last edited by TCcentex; 09-28-2010 at 12:16 AM.

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TCcentex View Post
    That's a dev portal we're given access to so we can track our sales and statistics on Cydia. It's actually a webclip that I created an icon for, so it's not a normal app
    Thats pretty sweet haha

Icons look amazing Tim , i always did like the iFusion icons. Infact give me 5 mins ill show you something

Think ill keep this till beta release

You need to take all that experience you've got under your belt through helping theme creators with customizing their own themes, and put it to use for yourself my friend! I've seen your work and you really ought to break-off and get some followers yourself. Then get your theme listed up for sale on cydia and you'll have the same icon on your springboard!

-- I've always thought that Willem, you, Jazzman, Floppy, etc - have more talent than a lot of themers in here and hope to see some individual work from you guys...
    Thank you Tim it actually means alot coming from a talented themer such as yourself

Only thing i can say is right now with school work etc i just wouldnt have the time.

And to be competing with the likes of you , Alien , Bars and Z id be hard to put something out there that someone would be interested in.
    Last edited by Raaj FX was banned; 09-28-2010 at 12:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Oh yes you did put those icons to use!!

That was back in my beveling days... I loved that bevel something fierce....

And bro - you'd be surprised once you take that first step and get started... Take a stock iPhone theme, open the springboard.app folder and spend a couple days going crazy on stuff no one will ever see, try a TON of different stuff and you WILL land on something that you like. You've seen enough professional themes inside and out to know what looks good, so pull the trigger! I'll be happy to help any way I can ... Think about it...

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

Oh yes you did put those icons to use!!

That was back in my beveling days... I loved that bevel something fierce....

And bro - you'd be surprised once you take that first step and get started... Take a stock iPhone theme, open the springboard.app folder and spend a couple days going crazy on stuff no one will ever see, try a TON of different stuff and you WILL land on something that you like. You've seen enough professional themes inside and out to know what looks good, so pull the trigger! I'll be happy to help any way I can ... Think about it...
    Hmm ill definately try that out

Im out of a laptop atm haha i digged through so many PM's to find the 2.0 beta you sent me damn dude those icons with bosspaper and a little xhd looks amazing.

Im actually learning .css/html all that good stuff. Jeez thaf stuff is some mindbending stuff but the end results look amazing

So ill definately take your advice Tim. Maybe you'll see a little Wim ArDott and Jazz collaboration that would blow every other theme away !

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (09-28-2010)

Thanks

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

ziggy7 (09-29-2010)

Looking @ these pics makes me hard O.o

hopefully the beta comes out this week.

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AnthxnyJe View Post

Keep it in your pants bro.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AnthxnyJe View Post

Lmao!!! Oh man, you have officially made the most awesome post I've ever seen. Thanks for making me laugh harder than I have in a long time

I'm focusing on the major stuff right now like wallpapers, lockscreens, the icons and perfecting the chrome effect that will apply throughout the theme -- so I've got a ways to go before a true beta is ready to go. I usually like to spend a lot of time getting my basic "theme" of the theme worked out in the very beginning by way of the icons, springboard and lockscreen, then I go turbo on the rest of it -- I'm almost done getting the "theme" looking just right (basically I want the effects you see on the springboard and lockscreen to flow through the rest of the theme)...

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

11. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

ziggy7 (09-29-2010)

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

Hey Tim , just a quick one you have an iPhone 4 right ? I'm actually in the middle of creating an animated widget for the lockscreen I have a few screenies in the xhd thread and I'd love for you to beta test

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,378 Times in 1,278 Posts

Hey Tim , just a quick one you have an iPhone 4 right ? I'm actually in the middle of creating an animated widget for the lockscreen I have a few screenies in the xhd thread and I'd love for you to beta test
    That widget you made is awesome! very unique!

----------------------------------------------

TC, can't wait for this Theme..one of my all time favorites

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy7 View Post
    That widget you made is awesome! very unique!

----------------------------------------------

TC, can't wait for this Theme..one of my all time favorites
    Thanks bro

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

ziggy7 (09-29-2010)

Was that widget not in rock for a while??

Lmao!!! Oh man, you have officially made the most awesome post I've ever seen. Thanks for making me laugh harder than I have in a long time

I'm focusing on the major stuff right now like wallpapers, lockscreens, the icons and perfecting the chrome effect that will apply throughout the theme -- so I've got a ways to go before a true beta is ready to go. I usually like to spend a lot of time getting my basic "theme" of the theme worked out in the very beginning by way of the icons, springboard and lockscreen, then I go turbo on the rest of it -- I'm almost done getting the "theme" looking just right (basically I want the effects you see on the springboard and lockscreen to flow through the rest of the theme)...

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Take you're time man. No rush 4 perfection. Just a big fan of you'rs and you can tell i'm very impatient 4 this theme ha.

Thanks

Sorry it took me a while to reply - busy at work all day... But I'd be honored to test it out!
    Last edited by TCcentex; 09-29-2010 at 04:55 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

Raaj FX was banned (09-29-2010)

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

Gonna be a little delayed TC , my laptop is playing up and my dads away in Edmonton so I can't use his either but you'll get it by the weekend

Thanks

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

cocotherat (09-30-2010), ziggy7 (09-30-2010)

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

Loving the new wallpaper Tim

I released that widget if you wanna give it a go its over in the 3G/3Gs section.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

ziggy7 (09-30-2010)

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,378 Times in 1,278 Posts

The new screenies look awesome matey

I'm curious on how you will customize the wifi/bars/status battery

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast