Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: elite pro theme set up

Default elite pro theme set up
    Hi there, Iv'e just purchased the Elite Pro theme and like everyone I thought it would have all its fab features working from the beginning. I have an Iphone 4 running IOS4.01, jailbroken with Jailbreakme 2.
    I have the sound, some features are color highlited but the key pad is the same as is the calculator etc.
    Can anyone offer a fools guide to setting up this bad boy?
    There are 24 different parts in winterboard - do they have to be in a certain order and/or do I have to do additional downloads from Cydia.
    Pls help - very frustrating.
    Thanks in advance.

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,313 Times in 3,588 Posts

Makes it really really sense for you to open a new thread here (new theme releases) ?

Or wouln´t it be better to ask at the Elite theme thread ?

Think one second about it, maybe you find the answer...

Quote Originally Posted by petey28 View Post
    Hi there, Iv'e just purchased the Elite Pro theme and like everyone I thought it would have all its fab features working from the beginning. I have an Iphone 4 running IOS4.01, jailbroken with Jailbreakme 2.
    I have the sound, some features are color highlited but the key pad is the same as is the calculator etc.
    Can anyone offer a fools guide to setting up this bad boy?
    There are 24 different parts in winterboard - do they have to be in a certain order and/or do I have to do additional downloads from Cydia.
    Pls help - very frustrating.
    Thanks in advance.
    The theme is not for the iPhone 4. I am sorry that Cydia is not yet able to categorize the themes that are available for each device. If you are looking for an iPhone 4 theme, check out sone of the threads in this forum section. Email me if you have any questions. [email protected]