+ Reply
Page 472 of 472 FirstFirst ... 372 422 462470471472
Results 9,421 to 9,428 of 9428

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Xhd [Release]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by bubble.tea [Solved]So I just went into var/stash/applications (IE the stock folders for the stock icons), and replaced the original icons with the 6odd xHD custom icons that
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bubble.tea View Post
    [Solved]So I just went into var/stash/applications (IE the stock folders for the stock icons), and replaced the original icons with the 6odd xHD custom icons that weren't displaying.
    bubble.tea - I tried this and had some success ... but the xHD MAPS icon was the only one I could find and get to work.
    I can't find the icons folders for photos, camera etc. Which folder are they? (both the xHD folder and the default iphone folder)

(EDIT : Fixed the MAIL icon as well - renamed the MAIL icon from [email protected] to CAPITAL I ([email protected]) and it now works)
    Last edited by itsthevman; 04-29-2012 at 08:03 PM. Reason: solved part of problem

Green Apple
    Thanks

ODD. Last night I came to this page 3 times, but your post wasn't displaying.

Today I thought to just click the link from my email notification and it brought me to yours.

I honestly don't remember to them being hidden. In the old OS, the icons where all in ONE folder under the path I indicated, I just scooped them up and placed in their respective spots.

com.apple.camera
    com.apple.contactssettings
    com.apple.Maps
    com.apple.mobilemail
    com.apple.mobilephone.settings
    com.apple.mobileslideshow
    com.apple.notificationsettings
    com.apple.videosettings?
    com.apple.Preferences
    com.apple.videosettings
    com.photos

See what you find in those?

I have them laid out in my 'mod' folder with the pics therein, Obviously not all pertain...or do they? I don't remember, but that should be where you need to go find the icons you want.

btw, that is under 'Themes/Bundles/....etc'. ? I think.

PLEASE NOTE I'M NOT THE GREATEST AT all this change what with the new OS, I just happened to find everything and browse, just enough to find out what I needed to do. I hope you don't **** up your phone. LOL.

ALWAYS BACK UP!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by bubble.tea; 04-30-2012 at 08:13 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    In case anyone is still looking for fixes, I'll share some I have found. I am on an iphone 4 with IOS 5.1.1. I've found iFile the easiest way to fix things right on your phone, no computer needed. App icons that were not working for me after installing xhd and xhdz were camera, photos, map, and videos. go in to var/stash/themes/xhdz (or xhd whichever applies)/bundles. In the com.apple.maps, change [email protected] to a capital I. For the camera and photos: com.apple.mobileslideshow - change [email protected] to Photos@2x~iphone.png. For the camera you need to create a new folder in /bundles and name it com.apple.camera. Move the files from /mobileslideshow for the camera to your new folder and rename [email protected] to Camera@2x~iphone.png. The fix for the camera and photos app icons I found here:

Fix Camera and Photo app Winterboard icons in iOS 5.1.1 | iPhoneBlogr.com

I'm still looking for a fix for the videos.app icon. I can't seem to locate any folder inside xhd or xhdz that contains the file. If anyone has any info on that sure would appreciate it. Big thanks to all those that have made this theme possible and who are keeping it alive.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to freeflyin180 For This Useful Post:

SkyGuy5 (08-19-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    i used TIM (Theme Icon Maker) for all the apps that werent shown right and it worked... just download it from cydia, run it and thats it

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Gugilino For This Useful Post:

bubble.tea (08-20-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I did end up fixing the video app. Didn't know about TIM, will have to check that out.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,608 Times in 1,909 Posts

Still one of my favorite themes!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,077 Times in 1,702 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SkyGuy5 View Post
    Still one of my favorite themes!
    It's a shame I never really got to use this..I have it purchased anyways though
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gugilino View Post
    i used TIM (Theme Icon Maker) for all the apps that werent shown right and it worked... just download it from cydia, run it and thats it
    thanked.

amazed it's not a paid app. Greatest creation of all themeing time.