Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [ Release ] TrueGlass HD

ok guys im going on vacation for a few days. and im hoping to have more time to work on this theme when i get back. thanks for the icons guys and feel free to post up any cydia icons you made and ill use them for the release.
    I'll smoke it with ya bro, we'll go to the loony bin together. I don't give a ****!
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=jfriends4438%40gmai  l%2ecom&lc=US&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsB  F%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted

Enjoy your vacation Jay. "See" you back here soon. Happy Holidays bro!
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

Quote Originally Posted by Truckinlow View Post
    ok guys im going on vacation for a few days. and im hoping to have more time to work on this theme when i get back. thanks for the icons guys and feel free to post up any cydia icons you made and ill use them for the release.
    Have fun! Come back fully inspired!

Is this theme still happening?

Quote Originally Posted by casey81301 View Post
    Is this theme still happening?
    Good Question

yes its still in the works. just been trying to get everything to flow better so iv almost revamped the whole theme. waiting for inspiration i guess you could say. just trying different things until i see something thats says BAM! THATS IT! so for now still no set time for release but i dont have much left to do. just trying several things till it works.
    I'll smoke it with ya bro, we'll go to the loony bin together. I don't give a ****!
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=jfriends4438%40gmai  l%2ecom&lc=US&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsB  F%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Truckinlow For This Useful Post:

metaserph (12-19-2010), pro_b (12-21-2010)

really nice theme

It's still so Betty.

yes its still in the works. just been trying to get everything to flow better so iv almost revamped the whole theme. waiting for inspiration i guess you could say. just trying different things until i see something thats says BAM! THATS IT! so for now still no set time for release but i dont have much left to do. just trying several things till it works.
    Thanks for the update....good luck on finding what you're looking for...can't wait

Good Luck Truck! I know where you're coming from. I've been really digging the themes that are popping up around her but so far nothing has hit me like BAM! I'll email you a few things I've been toying with in your theme to maybe help inspire you.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pro_b For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (12-21-2010), Vanasian (12-21-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by pro_b View Post
    Good Luck Truck! I know where you're coming from. I've been really digging the themes that are popping up around her but so far nothing has hit me like BAM! I'll email you a few things I've been toying with in your theme to maybe help inspire you.
    thanks for the words bud! id post screen shots of whats to come but i want to wait till im done so i can post it with the release and say BAM! lol

BAM is always well worth waiting for. I'm a fan Jay, you know this. Look forward to your inspiration brother!
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

14. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

Truckinlow (12-29-2010)

well manny i think i found Bam! just trying to finish it up now. i even have something new that i call an auto skinning wallpaper.

well manny i think i found Bam! just trying to finish it up now. i even have something new that i call an auto skinning wallpaper.
    I believe this "Bam" will be huge

Can't wait

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Vanasian For This Useful Post:

Truckinlow (01-02-2011)

thanks because you got a sneak peek

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Truckinlow For This Useful Post:

Vanasian (01-02-2011)

Bam!!!!! Bring me BAM!!!!!! Let's get this one rolling.
    On a side note: Van got a sneak peek!!!! WTH!!! LOL.
    @Metaserph

21. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

Truckinlow (01-02-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    Bam!!!!! Bring me BAM!!!!!! Let's get this one rolling.
    On a side note: Van got a sneak peek!!!! WTH!!! LOL.
    i shot you a pm brother just trying to keep the crowd at bay right now. i want this thing finished without the weight of everyone on my back.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OH NO YOU DIDN'T!!! BAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMWHAAAAMMMOOOOOO!!!!
    Are we there yet, are we there yet? Jay, are we there yet? Freaking awesome!!! Excuse me while I lick my PM's.

Whew. Ok. It's...um....nice.
    @Metaserph

24. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

Truckinlow (01-02-2011)

SHHH! dont get them fired up manny

haha,,This will be very huge,,,
    Really clean and sharp..
    what a beautiful theme..

Manny, don't keep licking ur phone..lol..
    u will lose ur iphone warranty
    Water Damage..lol

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Vanasian For This Useful Post:

Truckinlow (01-02-2011)

The moisture sensors are about to trip! Damn. Gonna have to buy another iPhone! All you guys are coming up with some fantastic work! I'm not through with all of Van's mods either. Dam! And you know "El Roberto" is cooking up some sick stuff too. I need a second job! Jay, wow brother. All I'm saying, wow.
    @Metaserph

29. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

Vanasian (01-02-2011)

Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 ... LastLast