Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] MP2 Theme - iPhone4 (iOS4)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,105 Times in 248 Posts

Default [RELEASE] MP2 Theme - iPhone4 (iOS4)
    COMPATIBLE : iPhone4 only (iOS4)

MP2 Theme for iPhone4 is finally released !

Description : MP2 is a slick, modern and impressively complete interface, retina display ready, that goes deep into theming not only the operating system but also all the apps around it. Be sure to take a look at the screenshots to get a good feel of the theme.
    For a full description and more screenshots go on FIF7Y - Themes - iDevices

Purchase options :
    Available now on CydiaStore
    Price : 2.99

HD Lockscreen and HD Wallpaper :
    - Winterboard does not accept HD wallpapers for the moment please visit FIF7Y.com/themes.html to get your HD Lock/wall pictures.

Extras :
    - SBSettings HD mod is now available (Look for MP2-SBSettings HD)
    - IconTemplates included (one for System/Cydia/Rock icons and another for AppStore icons)

Change list :
    -v.1.1 :
    - BiteSMS landscape mode now themed
    - Added a bunch of new icons for Cydia Apps. (Flashlight, My3G, MyWi, Notify, etc, etc...)
    - Added some AppStore apps icons (Facebook, Twitter, etc...)
    - New folder alternate image (square) included.

-v.1.0 : initial public release

Versions :
    iOS3 users : Look for "MP2 Theme" in Cydia and Rock
    iOS4 users (3G - 3GS) : Look for "MP2 Theme - iOS4" in Cydia/Rock
    iPhone4 users : You're at the right place.

Previews :

Enjoy ; )
    Last edited by FIF7Y; 09-26-2010 at 01:49 PM.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to FIF7Y For This Useful Post:

BadJ3d1 (12-05-2012), Darkness777 (08-30-2010), Dark_Ninja (02-26-2011), JonnyBoy333 (10-04-2010), k.nitsua (10-04-2010), mcmike685 (08-31-2010), metaserph (10-18-2010), Mikoinho (04-11-2011), phatair (10-20-2010), Psy (08-30-2010), sekrit (09-12-2010), TCcentex (10-29-2010), vana (12-30-2010), Zooropalg (09-06-2010)

Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Thanks

. i firtst need to wait to jailbreak my phone because i restored due to the camera feature on the iphone 4 not working and then i will buy the theme

p.s. i only have paypal. is there a way that i can send a donation and you send me the theme? or does rock have a option for paypal?
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

Thanks

i don't know about Rock's purchase options... but the theme will also be on CydiaStore/ModMyi soon.

I just bought this and really enjoy it!
    I do have a couple of icon requests (I'd do them myself except I do not have any photoshop abilities, nor the program installed on my iMac).
    - biteSMS
    - iClassic

As well, would there be any possibility to skin the dialer so that it works with iSmart Dialer? When using iSmart dialer, the only elements that are skinned are the actual phone icon and the back icon.

Thanks so much!
    Last edited by blbeesley; 08-30-2010 at 09:16 AM.

I'm not sure exactly where to find the icon to rename

Thanks

Sorry about that it's in : Theme/Bundles/com.bitesms

And for those that can't wait for the update here's the Cydia app Flashlight icon(s) :
    First create the folder in Thme/Bundles : com.bigboss.flashlight
    and then name the icon you want to use (small or big) : icon.png
    Put it inside the newly created com.bigboss.flashlight and respring
    Large (120x)

Small (60px)
    Last edited by FIF7Y; 08-30-2010 at 03:29 PM.

ok ... so I changed the "icon.png" in Theme/Bundles/com.bitesms to "[email protected]" and nothing happened.
    I tried renaming the folder to Theme/Bundles/com.biteSMS and still the same thing ... my icon remains the same.

Thanks

No the folders Bundles/com.bitesms already exist, all you have to do is rename the icon.png that's in there to [email protected].
    Then you'll probably have to clear the icons cache to see the change
    To do that the simplest way is to Launch Winterboard and turn Summerboard Mode off-on-off and respring.
    Your new icon should show up then

got it ... thanks!
    this theme is worth every penny ... well done

one more icon request: GV Mobile+

is there any possibility of getting a wallpaper .png without the sliverish bar that you see above the dock ... basically just a plain gray-textured wall?
    Last edited by blbeesley; 08-30-2010 at 11:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

thank you very much, it is a very beautiful app.
    Last edited by mcmike685; 08-31-2010 at 02:34 AM.

Default Thank you!
    Hello,
    Got it yesterday on Rockapp.
    Very good job!

Is it possible to change the blue color (slider, phone dialer...) myself and how can I do that? I like red
    I suppose I must save the theme on my computer and edit it with Photoshop or so on?

Regards.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Rounder's Avatar
    Thanks

Great looking theme!

I'll buy it if someone could let me know how I can keep my current "default iOS 4" font and use this theme. I like the shadows on the original font.

Any help would be appreciated and I'll definitely pick up this theme!
    My Mac:  iMac 21.6" 2.5GHz Quad-Core i5, 4GB RAM, 500GB, AMD 512MB Video (10.6.6)

iOS Devices: iPhone 4 32GB (4.3.2 JB) | iPad 2 16GB (4.3.2) | Apple TV 2G (4.3 JB)

MobileMe User

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Rounder For This Useful Post:

Psy (08-31-2010)

Thanks

Hi all,

@ blbeesley : sure, just PM me your email.
    @ mcmike685 : glad you're enjoying it
    @ Diaph11 : the red slider is already included to 'shut-down' the phone, i guess you could just duplicate it and rename it to use it as the 'main' slider (the sliders are in Theme/Bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI)
    @ Rounder : the theme doesn't change the font, It uses iOS default font.

Quote Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
    Great looking theme!

I'll buy it if someone could let me know how I can keep my current "default iOS 4" font and use this theme. I like the shadows on the original font.

Any help would be appreciated and I'll definitely pick up this theme!
    you're talking about the grey color of the font? thats because of winterboard.

here is a work around:

Icon Labels Greyed Out after WinterBoard Update: SOLUTION

you should include that Fif7y
    Last edited by Psy; 08-31-2010 at 11:48 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Rounder's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FIF7Y View Post
    Hi all,

@ Rounder : the theme doesn't change the font, It uses iOS default font.
    Yeah but the problem is as soon as Winterboard is installed, the fonts change and is no longer default.

Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    you're talking about the grey color of the font? thats because of winterboard.

here is a work around:

Icon Labels Greyed Out after WinterBoard Update: SOLUTION

you should include that Fif7y
    Thanks for the work around. I'm somewhat surprised that there isn't a pre-packaged fix that you can add to Winterboard to get the default fonts and not to horrid white only ones.

I'll try this out and hope for the best. Although I rarely (never) SSH into the phone to manually change anything... so I don't know if I'll attempt this or not
    My Mac:  iMac 21.6" 2.5GHz Quad-Core i5, 4GB RAM, 500GB, AMD 512MB Video (10.6.6)

iOS Devices: iPhone 4 32GB (4.3.2 JB) | iPad 2 16GB (4.3.2) | Apple TV 2G (4.3 JB)

MobileMe User

Thank you for the great theme!! I purchased it on rock yesterday but I'm not using it cuz a couple things bug me..

First the wallpapers on the lock and home.. I know you said to get some of your site.. But is it possible to use the one in my camera roll? And change it? Is that what you mean by saying winterboard doesn't accept hd themes yet?
    There is another iPhone 4 only theme on rock that let's you change the wallpaper from uour camera rolls..

And when I open a folder.. Why does the background change to black.. And then again to the OG wallpaper.. It doesn't 'spilt'..

But again thank you!!

Thanks

@ souskei : Sure you can, just rename the current Lockscreen and Wallpaper inside the theme's main folder to something else and then use your own.
    Once you'll use your own wall, the background of the folders will remain with your selected Wallpaper.
    I'm waiting for a much needed Winterboard update to get all this to work again 'by default'

Is already an update in sight?

I just testet your weathericon mod for MP on my i4 and it works just fine. WeatherIcon is in beta an available through ashmans beta repo.
    I just need it in HD would you implement that in MP2?

Thanks

@ Psy : It's there, right there in front of my eyes, starring at me (that's what happens when you don't sleep all night lol) No, but seriously that's great news, do you want to test the HD version ? if so send me your email.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast