+ Reply
Page 99 of 140 FirstFirst ... 49 89979899100101 109 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,980 of 2796

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by theguyz Thanks but not working, \\ did a search no bytafont did like you say, changes and found app bytafont went to try and install and says
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Kaospassageraren's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by theguyz View Post
    Thanks but not working,
    \\

did a search no bytafont

did like you say, changes and found app bytafont went to try and install and says dependencies required original IOS4 fonts, my phone is just freshly JB from factory and no manual font changes. Then tried installing romance font you listed and states dependency is bytafont.....

then search original fonts 4.1 and depends on removing my ifile........ let it do that then goes back to install bytafont, then original, etc.......

Weird circle

using, ip4 ios4.1, limerain JB

NOTE No iFile installed prior or after!!!!!
    I have the same device+jb+ifile but that shouldnt matter..weird..
    My Twitter....powderfinger76

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

ToyVan not answer his pm or see my donation...

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kaospassageraren View Post
    A new wallpaper that i really like
    do u mind sharing that photo? I like it

Thanks

Its nice hu Look at this page http://www.iphone4wallpaper.com/?s=Blue

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kaospassageraren For This Useful Post:

flex2010 (11-23-2010), natrev (11-21-2010)

iPhone? More like MyPhone theguyz's Avatar
    Thanks

Got someone to emial me the .deb file for bytafont and now installed and working.

Maybe a dependecy conflict with something else installed, maybe openssh as had issues with it and mobileterminal ( NO ifile loaded ........... )

Anyways to keep thread on topic, any new icon sets/updates coming i bet some what a BYTAFONT one now

Thanks

TV, do you use intelliscreen? I have just installed but time to time it disappears from my lockscreen, not sure whether it is compatible with GOC HD theme or it is something on how I setup the app.

My iPhone is a Part of Me primalscream.40's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kaospassageraren View Post
    Look in the FAQ.way down in th first post..
    I have read the FAQ a bunch of times. If I ssh into private/var/stash/themesxxxx/goc hd updates/bundles/com.iblacklist. It has the rite icon orbed. So I reboot the phone. An still no change. I have no idea on what else to do. The only thing I haven't done is uninstall GOC HD an reinstall it

iPhone? More like MyPhone theguyz's Avatar
    Thanks

Anyone have an up-to-date icon file..... just had to reload IP4 and lost many icons i had grabbed here and there

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

A question . What are you guys using as backgrounder badge that matches with this theme ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mukerjees View Post
    A question . What are you guys using as backgrounder badge that matches with this theme ?
    I use backgrounder but i dont have the badge on in bg settings if thats what you mean..i have disabled multitasking and use multiflow instead witch i STRONGLY recommend cause then all it takes is double tapping the homebutton and you can see what apps that are backgrounded SO:backgrounder+multiflow=greatness

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by theguyz View Post
    Got someone to emial me the .deb file for bytafont and now installed and working.

Maybe a dependecy conflict with something else installed, maybe openssh as had issues with it and mobileterminal ( NO ifile loaded ........... )

Anyways to keep thread on topic, any new icon sets/updates coming i bet some what a BYTAFONT one now
    Glad it finally worked out

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by primalscream.40 View Post
    I have read the FAQ a bunch of times. If I ssh into private/var/stash/themesxxxx/goc hd updates/bundles/com.iblacklist. It has the rite icon orbed. So I reboot the phone. An still no change. I have no idea on what else to do. The only thing I haven't done is uninstall GOC HD an reinstall it
    Its a pain but maybe you should try doing that or wait and see what tv has to say..he'l be back on monday i guess

Thanks

) thanks for your help

My iPhone is a Part of Me thetjshow's Avatar
    Thanks

woots!!! what've I missed?!?!?!?!?!?!?!???!?!?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thetjshow View Post
    woots!!! what've I missed?!?!?!?!?!?!?!???!?!?
    Me going nuts
    But to let u guys know I finally got iblacklist to freaking orb. What a pain it was too. I had to go to applications /iblacklist /icon.png the original icon an delete it an replace with the one from the G.O.C_HD/iblacklist icon001.png
    Thanks to all that helped. No I can remove the folder that I had on my screen. I don't like folders lol

Thanks
    Thanked 1,852 Times in 811 Posts

yes, I replied to your email

Quote Originally Posted by bmw-legend View Post
    ToyVan not answer his pm or see my donation...

Like I said, I replied to your email

Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    TV, do you use intelliscreen? I have just installed but time to time it disappears from my lockscreen, not sure whether it is compatible with GOC HD theme or it is something on how I setup the app.
    Yes, I use intelliscreen and have had no problems with it being compatible with G.O.C. HD - I also have the same issue with it not showing up randomy, but after a respring it seems to fix it. However, I don't believe this is theme related, just a glitch in intelliscreen

Quote Originally Posted by primalscream.40 View Post
    Me going nuts
    But to let u guys know I finally got iblacklist to freaking orb. What a pain it was too. I had to go to applications /iblacklist /icon.png the original icon an delete it an replace with the one from the G.O.C_HD/iblacklist icon001.png
    Thanks to all that helped. No I can remove the folder that I had on my screen. I don't like folders lol
    Glad u finally got it skinned..However, I'm not sure why it didn't skin without having to overwrite the original app icon - maybe the bundle identifier info has changed in a recent update..?!?!

I posted a method a couple of weeks that works without having to overwrite the original app file - just create an 'Icons' folder inside of the 'G.O.C. HD.theme' directory and then create two images, iBlacklist.png and [email protected] - open winterboard and turn 'summerboard mode' ON..works every time
    Last edited by toyvan; 11-22-2010 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default UI Sounds
    I have an issue with the UI Sounds for G.O.C. HD...

I use MyProfiles and its great for handling alert profiles for home and work etc.., my issue is it seems to only use the iPhone sound alerts so I lose the GOC UI Sounds (which I love) I have moved the sounds up and down the priority list in Winterboard. This doesn't seem to help the only sound that does revert to iPhones is the charging sound.

Am I missing something or is there a way to get MyProfiles and the UI Sounds to coexist?

Thanks for any help...

Thanks

It's all good toyvan. Wasn't a bad problem. But if I problems again like that I'll def go ur route

My iPhone is a Part of Me thetjshow's Avatar
    Thanks

Glad u finally got it skinned..However, I'm not sure why it didn't skin without having to overwrite the original app icon - maybe the bundle identifier info has changed in a recent update..?!?!

I posted a method a couple of weeks that works without having to overwrite the original app file - just create an 'Icons' folder inside of the 'G.O.C. HD.theme' directory and then create two images, iBlacklist.png and [email protected] - open winterboard and turn 'summerboard mode' ON..works every time

just like 'em old 3GS days where things weren't as complicated as it rather is now!!! good day to u boss!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,852 Times in 811 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jvandeford View Post
    I have an issue with the UI Sounds for G.O.C. HD...

I use MyProfiles and its great for handling alert profiles for home and work etc.., my issue is it seems to only use the iPhone sound alerts so I lose the GOC UI Sounds (which I love) I have moved the sounds up and down the priority list in Winterboard. This doesn't seem to help the only sound that does revert to iPhones is the charging sound.

Am I missing something or is there a way to get MyProfiles and the UI Sounds to coexist?

Thanks for any help...

Sounds like an issue with MyProfiles - Like u said, it must use the native sounds and not ones in winterboard themes. Not sure I can help you with that one

Quote Originally Posted by thetjshow View Post
    just like 'em old 3GS days where things weren't as complicated as it rather is now!!! good day to u boss!!
    You got it, the good ole days of themeing! Btw, where u been hiding man?