+ Reply
Page 97 of 140 FirstFirst ... 47 879596979899 107 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 2796

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,852 Times in 811 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tico06 View Post
    i have a problem. When i open a folder my wallpaper dissapears, it just turns black, it doesn´t split in two like is supposed to do. Is there any way to fix this?

i already figure it out, for some reason, to mark the options of HD_glassdock and HD _userwallpaper disables this option of splitting the screen in half when a folder is opened. I already unmarked this two options and works fine, but it will be nice to have the glass dock in the bottom for the dock icons, is there any way to fix this?

I don't understand what you're trying to explain..sorry

Quote Originally Posted by robertus View Post
    Spiderman jumping between the glass orbs!! : YouTube - Spiderman jumping from app to app on iphone 4 springboard

Combining some themes this is the result.
    I used the GOC theme combined it with some other themes to get the result I liked.
    All credits for the spiderman animation offcourse go to the original creators of the themes: floater theme and spiderman.gif. I only combine those themes.

Grt,

Robertus.
    hahaha COOL! Thanks for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by iphone4user View Post
    that method the icons are low resoultion on the retina display. any ideas on how to get rid of the shadow as i use a light wallpaper and shadow makes the theme look no good. If not will just have to use a dark wallpaper so the shadow is not noticable.
    Oops, I forgot to mention that u need to add one called @2x.png as well..for example, WinterBoard.png & [email protected] both need to be added in the Icons folder - then u will get the retina quality

2. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

iphone4user (11-19-2010)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Kaospassageraren's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi tv i got to ask you a favor man..
    Is it possible to get your original blue folder background in folderenhancer??its sooo nice with those small patterns..thanks
    My Twitter....powderfinger76

Thanks

Hi Toyvan. I love your themes. I have had them on all my iPhones from day one. I have a request. Can you please make a 4 icon glass dock with the phone slot on the left side. I love your 5 icon glass dock but I really would like to have a 4 icon glass dock. Or can anyone make one for me. Thanks very much.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kaospassageraren View Post
    Is it possible to get your original blue folder background in folderenhancer??its sooo nice with those small patterns..thanks

What is the file size, name and location? I do not have folderenhancer installed anymore. When u give me this info I would be more than happy to make one for u

Quote Originally Posted by signori View Post
    Hi Toyvan. I love your themes. I have had them on all my iPhones from day one. I have a request. Can you please make a 4 icon glass dock with the phone slot on the left side. I love your 5 icon glass dock but I really would like to have a 4 icon glass dock. Or can anyone make one for me. Thanks very much.
    Easy. Open winterboard and unselect the 'G.O.C. HD_GlassDock' option and then u can use any 4 icons u want in the dock area

Thanks

Hi again. I want to use your hd glass dock. Its so nice. But is it possible for you to make me a 4 icon hd glass dock with the phone slot on the left side of the dock. Same as your dock but only 4 slots and 5.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi again. I want to use your hd glass dock. Its so nice. But is it possible for you to make me a 4 icon hd glass dock with the phone slot on the left side of the dock. Same as your dock but only 4 slots and 5.
    Its not possible to maintain an equal appeasing balance with a 4 dock. You would have complete and ugly balance with 1 small slot, Phone, then 2 small slots.

You are better off just to not use Glass Dock and use the 4 glass orbs. I just dont see it being done or it having any other users except yourself.

Obviously its up to TV but I am pretty sure he will say the same thing.

Good Luck

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

Thanks

Here is the Notifier+ bundle if anyone needs it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-icon-2x.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ddevey For This Useful Post:

toyvan (11-16-2010)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default theme in apps help
    Hey, I love this them but I don't want it to change the look of my apps. Such as my Calendar, phone, email, sms, safari, and ipod. The way it changes the weather app is good. I can't figure out how to change it though. Is there anyway to get into the code and change them back without removing the theme?

Thanks

I will be adding folderenhancer support in the next update to the G.O.C. HD_UPDATES package

Quote Originally Posted by reven View Post
    Hey, I love this them but I don't want it to change the look of my apps. Such as my Calendar, phone, email, sms, safari, and ipod. The way it changes the weather app is good. I can't figure out how to change it though. Is there anyway to get into the code and change them back without removing the theme?
    Why did u install my theme if you don't want to use half of it??!!! - if you're familiar with SSH I can tell u which folders and files u need to delete

Thanks

Im not sure if this is the right answer but the name of the folder is FEFolderBG@2xpng the size is 640x786 pxls with rounded corners location??is g.o.c.hdtheme/bundles/com.Apple.springboard,if this is the wrong answer please tell me how to get the info you need..cheers

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Kaospassageraren For This Useful Post:

toyvan (11-16-2010)

Thanks

Im not sure if this is the right answer but the name of the folder is FEFolderBG@2xpng the size is 640x786 pxls with rounded corners location??is g.o.c.hdtheme/bundles/com.Apple.springboard,if this is the wrong answer please tell me how to get the info you need..cheers

as mentioned in my previous post, I will be adding this to the next update as I found the information needed

Thanks

Next update..that sounds great!!i can wait!

Thanks

Hello, I am sorry to keep bothering everyone about my request. Here is the dock I am using now (below). Toyvan can you make me your hd glass dock like the one below. Just 4 slots. Please. Thanks.

Thanks

A new wallpaper that i really like
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Thanks

Hello, I am sorry to keep bothering everyone about my request. Here is the dock I am using now (below). Toyvan can you make me your hd glass dock like the one below. Just 4 slots. Please. Thanks.

what's wrong with using that one? It looks great! As much as I would like to accommodate your request it's a bit much too ask don't u think? It's not like a dock like that can be created in 10 minutes..more like 2-3 hours! I can't justify making one just because u asked nicely - sorry

A new wallpaper that i really like
    cool! thanks for sharing

My iPhone is a Part of Me primalscream.40's Avatar
    Thanks

I just bought this theme an I gotta say I'm freaking lovin it. Just one question atm. I have iblacklist installed the icon is the regular one though. Where do I go to change the icon. I got one I'm gonna use. Thanks n advance
    Screen shots

^^ don't be drooling over my wife lol

20. The Following User Says Thank You to primalscream.40 For This Useful Post:

toyvan (11-17-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by primalscream.40 View Post
    I just bought this theme an I gotta say I'm freaking lovin it. Just one question atm. I have iblacklist installed the icon is the regular one though. Where do I go to change the icon. I got one I'm gonna use. Thanks n advance
    Screen shots

Check the link to FAQ in the first post of this thread

Thanks

Screen shots

do u have G.O.C. HD_UPDATES package installed? thanks for sharing your screenshots and wife with us

My iPhone is a Part of Me primalscream.40's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea I got that installed too. The glass orb is not around the iPod icon neither

Thanks

Yea I got that installed too. The glass orb is not around the iPod icon neither
    I would suggest to first read my first post thoroughly! It seems like u might just have some things incorrectly arranged and selected in winterboard...