+ Reply
Page 57 of 140 FirstFirst ... 7 475556575859 67 107 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 2796

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Delicate Donut No more help tris@n? I am sorry my friend...I am at a total loss as I stated in this POST . I will say that
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Delicate Donut View Post
    No more help tris@n?
    I am sorry my friend...I am at a total loss as I stated in this POST.

I will say that all of your licenses were transferred over to Cydia so you will not have to repay for those apps you thought you lost.

I am sorry, I do not know or understand why you are having the problem you are having. It should be fixed and should not exist.

You may want to consolidate all your questions and problems into a fresh post and someone else that has more knowledge then I might be able to help you.

I apologize that I was unable to rectify your issue but wish you good luck in finding a fix.

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trist@n View Post
    I am sorry my friend...I am at a total loss as I stated in this POST.

I will say that all of your licenses were transferred over to Cydia so you will not have to repay for those apps you thought you lost.

I am sorry, I do not know or understand why you are having the problem you are having. It should be fixed and should not exist.

You may want to consolidate all your questions and problems into a fresh post and someone else that has more knowledge then I might be able to help you.

I apologize that I was unable to rectify your issue but wish you good luck in finding a fix.
    Well thank you very much for your assistance. The support here is amazing I just did not want to ask for the fear of being referred to as a "noob." I know what I am doing but this has me stumped I will continue to follow your advice and repost my issue, hopefully someone can give me the solution so I can fully enjoy this amazing theme. Once again THANK YOU.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

@toyvan

It's ok. I've moved on. I like your weather mods. I really do. I know all the work you've done on it and all, as well as all the contributions, etc.

It's just that I'm not all that interested in weather after all, living in an area that has sunshine about 360 days a year, is same-o-same-o. I've set up my bosspaper finally working properly and have about 150 hires background wallpapers that continuously transition about every 30 seconds.... and i'm good. real good.

regards,
    richard

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rebraun For This Useful Post:

toyvan (09-24-2010)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hello everyone I am having an issue every time I activate the glass dock and/or the date widget. I have been told its not the dock itself that I have an app that is interfering with it. I have uninstalled and reinstalled every app that I own and nothing fixed it. The problem is the folder background, it turns black when I activate the dock and then when I close the folder it lags and the screen stays black for about a second. Here is a pic with the dock off and then with the dock on. Any help will be greatly appreciated and thank you.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

^^^ mine does exactly the same thing. Never realized this was an issue lol.

iPhone? More like MyPhone localboy's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine does that too with most themes
    I thought it was a winterboard bug.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hello everyone I am having an issue every time I activate the glass dock and/or the date widget. I have been told its not the dock itself that I have an app that is interfering with it. I have uninstalled and reinstalled every app that I own and nothing fixed it. The problem is the folder background, it turns black when I activate the dock and then when I close the folder it lags and the screen stays black for about a second. Here is a pic with the dock off and then with the dock on. Any help will be greatly appreciated and thank you.
    Mine does exactly the same. Not a big deal to me.

Thanks

Default ipod shuffle help
    Tried searching but could not find anything. When you are playing iphones Ipod and touch the album art to bring up shuffle, repeat, and genius functions. How do you close to go back to just album art? It seems to be locked out. If i turn off GOC HD theme i can touch album art and it closes. Please help.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Is it really? Here I thought I had done something wrong well thank you guys for clarifying the situation I still don't like it cause I can't see my wallpaper but at least I know it's not me

Thanks
    Thanked 1,852 Times in 811 Posts

not an issue or a bug really, that's just what happens when you enable a widget or the dock

Quote Originally Posted by reefkpr View Post
    Tried searching but could not find anything. When you are playing iphones Ipod and touch the album art to bring up shuffle, repeat, and genius functions. How do you close to go back to just album art? It seems to be locked out. If i turn off GOC HD theme i can touch album art and it closes. Please help.
    unfortunately, the only way to remedy this is to not have the mediaplayer themed at all..if u would like me to tell u how to do this and are comfortable with SSHing into your device let me know

iPhone? More like MyPhone Geekbro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by reefkpr View Post
    Just touch one of the options again and it will unlock.

Is it really? Here I thought I had done something wrong well thank you guys for clarifying the situation I still don't like it cause I can't see my wallpaper but at least I know it's not me
    Don't have this issue at all with CategoriesSB.
    Last edited by Geekbro; 09-25-2010 at 12:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Default Glassdock iPhone
    Here is a functioning Glassdock iPhone.

Added a small version that fits inside the dock better.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-img_0012.png   [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-icon-2x.png   [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-iphone-glass-dock2.png  
    Last edited by Geekbro; 09-28-2010 at 06:58 AM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Geekbro For This Useful Post:

Chuck1969 (09-25-2010)

Thanks

Hey Tristan, would you mind making a wallpaper like yours using this red (without the white line at the bottom of the image) instead of your orange?

Would love the red with the brushed silver, but can't find the image without the raindrop.
    Last edited by Chuck1969; 09-25-2010 at 04:05 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Showstopper1969 View Post
    Hey Tristan, would you mind making a wallpaper like yours using this red (without the white line at the bottom of the image) instead of your orange?
    Recommend you go back a few pages and both images are there. I searched for you and here is the LOCATION of the Images. You will then have to create three layers using Photoshop or the free Gimp.

I did it for you this time because its so easy but you need to do others yourself.

Enjoy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-redhd.png  
    Last edited by Trist@n; 09-25-2010 at 08:12 AM.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trist@n For This Useful Post:

Chuck1969 (09-25-2010), toyvan (09-27-2010)

Thanks

Recommend you go back a few pages and both images are there. You will then have to create three layers using Photoshop or the free Gimp.

I did it for you this time because its so easy but you need to do others yourself.

Enjoy
    Oh cool, thanks. Didn't see the psd for these.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Showstopper1969 View Post
    Oh cool, thanks. Didn't see the psd for these.
    There are no PSD's because you just create your own. Use the link in my previous post and download the two images.

Create a new clear background at 640x960
    Drop your wallpaper on top of that as layer 2
    Drop the images that TV provided as layer 3

Now you can save as psd and as a png wallpaper.
    After you have created the psd now all you have to do is swap out wallpaper and create to your hearts content.

Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by LanMan66 View Post
    Ask and ye shall receive.

I'm not gonna reinvent the wheel with the full instructions for this since Geekbro did such a good job writing it up in this post. Attached is the Invisible TWCMax theme directory I created. Simply extract the theme folder from the zip file and drop it into the /var/stash/Themes folder with the rest of the Winterboard themes and then open up Winterboard and make sure that it is checked. Then follow Geekbro's instructions for the app directory.
    Okay...I wanted to validate sequence and instructions so followed your directions and those of Geekbro and the TWC App did indeed go invisible but it will not open at all. There is something missing in the merge of both of your steps. I click the app and it just flashes and nothing happens.

I obviously know what I am doing here and follow instructions to the letter and these instructions did not work properly.

Please check steps and repost.

Thank You
    Last edited by Trist@n; 09-25-2010 at 09:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Trist@n For This Useful Post:

Chuck1969 (09-25-2010)

Thanks

Default Worked for me.
    There are no PSD's because you just create your own. Use the link in my previous post and download the two images.

Create a new clear background at 640x960
    Drop your wallpaper on top of that as layer 2
    Drop the images that TV provided as layer 3

Now you can save as psd and as a png wallpaper.
    After you have created the psd now all you have to do is swap out wallpaper and create to your hearts content.

Good Luck

Okay...I wanted to validate sequence and instructions so followed your directions and those of Geekbro and the TWC App did indeed go invisible but it will not open at all. There is something missing in the merge of both of your steps. I click the app and it just flashes and nothing happens.

I obviously know what I am doing here and follow instructions to the letter and these instructions did not work properly.

Please check steps and repost.

Thank You
    I just went through the entire process without a problem. I had to flush the icon cache and reboot a couple times before the icon went invisible, but not a problem at all with the app running. I rename the folders .old.app not .app.old. Also TWC has subfolders so I made sure I copied the TWC.app. I also do not do my rename until I have pasted the app folder in the /Applications folder. If you take shortcuts or deviate in any way, I can not promise the same results. I posted screenshots, pay attention to the time, everything is in sequence.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-img_0013.png   [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-img_0014.png   [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-img_0015.png  

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

@geekbro

You are blessed to have this work for you. I get the same results as Trist@n, which is a non functioning invisible icon.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rebraun View Post
    @geekbro

You are blessed to have this work for you. I get the same results as Trist@n, which is a non functioning invisible icon.
    Did you deviate from the instructions in any way? What type of iPhone do you have and what is the OS?

Also I make all my modifications with a legal current version of iFile.

Thanks

As I stated in my post, I followed your instructions to the letter. I do not use pirated copies of anything...can't stand thiefs.

The icon does go invisible, so I know that following your steps works to turn the icon invisible...however, once it is all said and done and invisible...it will not open. Something is missing.