+ Reply
Page 52 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2 425051525354 62 102 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 2796

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Hi Toyvan!! i donated for link weather mod! is beatiful!! my number donation is 8AW3896956903274B, thanks very much!! sorry for my english...
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Hi Toyvan!! i donated for link weather mod! is beatiful!! my number donation is 8AW3896956903274B, thanks very much!! sorry for my english...

iPhone? More like MyPhone localboy's Avatar
    Thanks

Anyone know where the loading page for settings is located?
    I found the app store one ok

Thanks
    Thanked 1,852 Times in 811 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gerillaski View Post
    beautiful theme, i love it!! but, i am not good with SSH or all the other things that needs to be done, in order to use this theme fully, so i say if there is a video that explains how to setup all this stuff that you wrote, it would be much much better, and more people will buy the theme, i know i will... that's the only thing that keeping me buying this nice theme. and i know its easy for some people but!! not for me and I'm sure there are more people like me out there. i hope you will make a video or some one will... thank you very much.
    I don't know if I can be more detailed in a video then I have been in my instructions - sounds like just more work for me

Quote Originally Posted by a.t. View Post
    so im missing the new weater widget and i noticed it says loading... whats that all about

i uninstalled then installed again and it fixed it............so far.
    I have posted before, if somehow your weather gets 'stuck' or you see 'loading n/a' then turn off wi-fi and 3g, respring device and then turn them back on..

Quote Originally Posted by Trist@n View Post
    Not sure why, but every time I try to save these to my desk top, they are saving at 67x100, should they be wallpaper size?

read my first post!!! hahaha - not sure why?!?! I'll just send them to u via gmail..

Quote Originally Posted by Ericvil View Post

what email address did you use for your transaction?

Quote Originally Posted by localboy View Post
    Anyone know where the loading page for settings is located?
    I found the app store one ok
    I think it's in an application folder called 'Preferences..'?? not sure of the location

iPhone? More like MyPhone localboy's Avatar
    Thanks

Ahh that's where it was hiding
    Cheers toy

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I am trying to move " Contacts " and " Facedial " into the glass dock but I can't seem to find the Bundles folder for any of those apps in order to change the icons. Where are these folders at? Thanks in advance.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Totally agree with what you say my friend and it can get very annoying! However, we believe in total customer support and attempt to help experts to noobs equally but it all starts with directing them to do the obvious and that is: READ Post 1 first, then if you have questions, post. Many do not seem to understand or even read the threads. They see 50+ or 100+ posts and do not even THINK to at least read the first post which in this Forum is always the instructions and descriptions of the thousands of themes that are available.

We will continue to support, and help all users of this theme, but will direct them to READ first...it is not being mean or cutting them down like other forums do, but it is teaching them to follow instructions first, then ask for help

By the way...thanks for all the help that you continue to offer

All of the loading pages are located in their respective bundles.

If you want to remove the loading pages then I recommend renaming the [email protected] in the bundle that you want to change.

This should get you going

You have an app or theme installed that affects your springboard. This app is either a springboard app placement program or a folder type program. Turn it off or uninstall it and the folder problem will stop. This has nothing to do with the G.O.C. HD theme. It is one of the other programs that you are using and it is not iP4 compatible.

I was using Iconoclasm w/template and discovered that it was the culprit for the same problem you have. I uninstalled it and the problem was gone.

That is all I can help you with...Good Luck
    Well thanks for the advice I do not think I have anything that interferes with it. This is really frustrating cause I really wanted to use the dock but now I can't Why oh why oh why!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by teohenwhy View Post
    I am trying to move " Contacts " and " Facedial " into the glass dock but I can't seem to find the Bundles folder for any of those apps in order to change the icons. Where are these folders at? Thanks in advance.
    I have addressed how to locate the CFBundleIdentifier info in my fist post and in the FAQ..

Green Apple
    Thanks

The problem only seems to happen when I activate the dock or the date/weather widget.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    I have addressed how to locate the CFBundleIdentifier info in my fist post and in the FAQ..
    That's the thing. I can't find " Facedial " in the CFBundleIdentifier. Unless it's listed another way .

My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Dedicated to Fall and the Greatest Theme on Earth
    A Fall Dedication to merge the beauties of Fall with the Luscious Curves of G.O.C. HD and all the Extras that have been provided by the most dedicated Themer Ever!!!

THANKS ToyVan for all your dedicated work!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-003.png  

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Trist@n For This Useful Post:

toyvan (09-23-2010)

Thanks

That's the thing. I can't find " Facedial " in the CFBundleIdentifier. Unless it's listed another way .

u should be looking in /root/Applications directory - then locate the Facedial folder...it might be listed another way..?!?! I don't know because I don't use that app. Did u check the online database to see if it was listed there?
    Last edited by toyvan; 09-23-2010 at 02:24 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have an issue where my weather/date widget is not centered. Part of it on the right side is cut off . What part of the widget.html would I edit to move it over to the left a little? Thanks in advance.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Delicate Donut View Post
    The problem only seems to happen when I activate the dock or the date/weather widget.
    as trist@n has already tried to communicate, the problem is not in the widgets or the dock, but in some app u have installed that is causing this problem.

Do you have iconoclasm installed? have u tried uninstalling G.O.C. HD and then re-installing? what have u tried to resolve this issue? there are so many variables, but as always we really do want to help u

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

u should be looking in /root/Applications directory - then locate the Facedial folder...it might be listed another way..?!?! I don't know because I don't use that app. Did u check the online database to see if it was listed there?
    I don't see Facedial in /root/applications or the online database either. That's the problem .

Thanks

I have an issue where my weather/date widget is not centered. Part of it on the right side is cut off . What part of the widget.html would I edit to move it over to the left a little? Thanks in advance.
    that is how that weather mod is suppose to look - please refer to the screenshots on my first post and you will see what I mean - the only thing I see wrong with your screenshot is that u changed the font and so the text does not fit on the screen and you totally jacked up your dock with some really crappy looking icons...LOL

I don't see Facedial in /root/applications or the online database either. That's the problem .

sorry, don't know what else to tell u..you've exhausted my support on this one..

sorry it took so long..link sent!

Btw, you sent your donation to [email protected] instead of [email protected] - the account associated with [email protected] is not accessible by me and I will never see that $$. So, I would suggest that u dispute that transaction so it can be credited back to your account..and no need to send any further donations - Cheers!
    Last edited by toyvan; 09-23-2010 at 02:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks

thanks my friend!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

[B]that is how that weather mod is suppose to look - please refer to the screenshots on my first post and you will see what I mean B]

This picture is from the very first post. The one on the right isn't like how mine is though.That's how I want mine to look.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Thanks

This picture is from the very first post. The one on the right isn't like how mine is though.That's how I want mine to look.
    You need to update to ver. 1.3 from Cydia. To do so will require you to uninstall the Rock version and Install the new update from Cydia.

Then follow the instructions step by step on Post 1 of this thread.

I recommend that you redo your dock images as they are oversized, pixelated and make the theme look terrible.

To make dock icons...follow the instructions in FAQ at the bottom of post 1 so that you can enjoy the true beauty of this theme.

Hope this gets you on the right track...Good Luck!

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

You need to update to ver. 1.3 from Cydia. To do so will require you to uninstall the Rock version and Install the new update from Cydia.

Then follow the instructions step by step on Post 1 of this thread.

I recommend that you redo your dock images as they are oversized, pixelated and make the theme look terrible.

To make dock icons...follow the instructions in FAQ at the bottom of post 1 so that you can enjoy the true beauty of this theme.

Hope this gets you on the right track...Good Luck!
    Actually I did uninstall the Rock version and downloaded 1.3 from Cydia because originally it gave me and error when trying to update without first removing the Rock version. I guess I will try to remove and install again and see if that helps. And yes I will make new dock icons lol.