+ Reply
Page 49 of 140 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 59 99 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
yeah... I did all that already. lol like some of my 'other' issues with this theme... I'm guessing it has nothing to do with the theme and something to do
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

yeah... I did all that already. lol

like some of my 'other' issues with this theme... I'm guessing it has nothing to do with the theme and something to do with one of the other JB apps I have. figuring out which is causing the conflict is somewhat challenging. not sure I'm willing to risk losing the benefit of said app so I might just stick with it the way it is.

iPhone? More like MyPhone localboy's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea I tried putting it in the dock folder
    Worked fine for bitesms but not this

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I realize this isn' the place for this so forgive me... but I just gotta say. I miss Rock. Real shame it's gone. Cydia's ok... but it's no rock. Carry on

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by localboy View Post
    Are you in the right folder
    Pro HD weather
    The var locale is at the top inside widget.html

I'm using g.o.c. Hd. Thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone localboy's Avatar
    Thanks

The file you need to configure is inside G.O.C. HD_PRO_Weather.theme

Thanks
    Thanked 1,852 Times in 811 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LanMan66 View Post
    Looks like G.O.C. HD got a bit of well deserved recognition during the Rock shutdown. I just opened up the Rock app after I got an update for it today and what do I see but this. Congrats TV.
    Yea, Mario(owner/dev of Rock) has always been good to me as I was the first "theme creator" to have a commercial theme in Rock, and I helped with the UI design of Rock...

Quote Originally Posted by JPSalerno View Post
    I realize this isn' the place for this so forgive me... but I just gotta say. I miss Rock. Real shame it's gone. Cydia's ok... but it's no rock. Carry on
    I miss Rock too, and all the great folks who made it all possible

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Hey how can I change bitesms to the messages icon for the dock?

Cheers

Thanks

I guess I should make a tutorial

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

If you won't take requests like you stated earlier, you have to publish the tutorial; otherwise, you'll never get any peace. At least with a tutorial, you can point users to it and be sort of done with it at that point and be true to your word.

regards,
    richard

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by guitarfreak26 View Post
    Hey how can I change bitesms to the messages icon for the dock?

Cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by rebraun View Post
    If you won't take requests like you stated earlier, you have to publish the tutorial; otherwise, you'll never get any peace. At least with a tutorial, you can point users to it and be sort of done with it at that point and be true to your word.

regards,
    richard

tutorial added to the >>>FAQ<<< page..true to my word as always

Despite all this... I'm super impressed with what this guy has done. Even more impressive is the fact that he's apparently quite the musician and not the stereotypical computer nerd held up in his mom's basement. I just hope his efforts are worth it.
    My recording studio is in a basement, so I guess I could still be considered a nerd in a basement - Just out of curiosity, how did u find out that I'm a musician??
    Last edited by toyvan; 09-21-2010 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Ooops.. made a mistake, hoping someone can help me out.
    I was in /var/stash/themes/G.O.C. HD.theme/Bundles/com.apple.calculator and accidentally deleted the [email protected] file.
    I cleared cache, resprung, cleared cache, rebooted.. and all I can get is the old picture but not orbed.
    Any idea?

My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arkaine View Post
    Ooops.. made a mistake, hoping someone can help me out.
    I was in /var/stash/themes/G.O.C. HD.theme/Bundles/com.apple.calculator and accidentally deleted the [email protected] file.
    I cleared cache, resprung, cleared cache, rebooted.. and all I can get is the old picture but not orbed.
    Any idea?
    All I can say is to go to Cydia and reinstall the theme and learn a valuable lesson to drop a copy of the folder you are working on to your desktop so that you can always recover if something goes wrong.

Themers, Coders, Developers and even Beta Testers always, always backup before changing, experimenting, or exploring.

BY the way...Backup your changes BEFORE you reinstall so that all you have to do is swap out folders/files when you reinstall.

Good Luck

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Your profile lists your profession. Also has a link to your myspace.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

my iphone4 keypad theme didn't change with g.o.c pro. It changed with the g.o.c hd. Anyone have same problem?

My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Thanks

I am not sure I follow your post and NO, I do not have and never will have a myspace account. Please be more specific in your posts.

Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by cuti_75 View Post
    my iphone4 keypad theme didn't change with g.o.c pro. It changed with the g.o.c hd. Anyone have same problem?
    With the update to iOS4, the additional changes such as calculator, keyboard, and iPod themes are not functional. All bundles and secondary themeing needs to be recoded. Priority was given to give overall appearance to PRO and then HD, now that HD is pretty much rockin, We will began to fix some of the side themes of PRO.

Sorry, we did not change iOS but we will get it changed. Some changes cannot be fixed until Saurik fixes WinterBoard.
    Last edited by Trist@n; 09-21-2010 at 08:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trist@n View Post
    I am not sure I follow your post and NO, I do not have and never will have a myspace account. Please be more specific in your posts.

Thank You
    He is talking about TV, who asked how the dude knew that he was a musicians.
    But I agree, he should have quoted the person.

Thanks for the good luck to fix the calculator. I'll let you know how it goes!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Arkaine For This Useful Post:

Trist@n (09-21-2010)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

i believe he was talking to Toyvan about his music and myspace page...

edit: i was too slow ;op

Thank You

With the update to iOS4, the additional changes such as calculator, keyboard, and iPod themes are not functional. All bundles and secondary themeing needs to be recoded. Priority was given to give overall appearance to PRO and then HD, now that HD is pretty much rockin, We will began to fix some of the side themes of PRO.

Sorry, we did not change iOS but we will get it changed. Some changes cannot be fixed until Saurik fixes WinterBoard.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

All I can say is to go to Cydia and reinstall the theme and learn a valuable lesson to drop a copy of the folder you are working on to your desktop so that you can always recover if something goes wrong.

Themers, Coders, Developers and even Beta Testers always, always backup before changing, experimenting, or exploring.

BY the way...Backup your changes BEFORE you reinstall so that all you have to do is swap out folders/files when you reinstall.

Good Luck
    Thanks Trist@n you're a huge pimp.
    I downloaded version 1.0 off Cydia, used ifunbox to go to the G.O.C. HD Theme folder of 1.0, found the calculator bundle, copied the image, pasted it in the 1.3 G.O.C. HD Theme calculator bundle, removed 1.0 G.O.C package, cleared cache, resprung then rebooted and all is well.
    ^^ Hopefully this may help someone out in the future who makes the same error

PS. I'd like to try to create some images with the .psd file, if anyone has any links or tips feel free to PM me (of course I will google as well).

Here's what I have came up with.. go easy on me if you're commenting, it's my first iPhone and first theme and yes I need to fix that phone pic lol

Great job TV!!

Last edited by Arkaine; 09-21-2010 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Arkaine For This Useful Post:

Trist@n (09-22-2010)

Thanks

ahhhh, well that makes complete sense..forgot I listed that info there

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hi Toyvan! just donated for link weather mod!! this theme is amazing!! congratulations!!