Page 47 of 140 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 57 97 ... LastLast
Results 921 to 940 of 2790

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

  1. #921
    Quote Originally Posted by rebraun View Post
    @reefkpr

    Where did you get your biteSMS icon for the glass doc?

    thanks
    richard
    Using same Bite SMS as you posted. Grabbed it from the request icon thread.

    I tried installing but most be missing something. I created folder under bundles com.biteSMS.com and installed icon. Resprung and nothing. I am missing the Thumb and am not quite sure how to install this icon under bundles. Any help would be appreciated.

  2. #922
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Palm Springs, CA
    Posts
    136
    Thanks
    31
    Thanked 19 Times in 16 Posts

    I have the bundle name as com.bitesms, not com.bitesms.com
    and the icon should be renamed as icon.png. I also put the same icon in there for good luck called [email protected]

    no capital letters anywhere!!

    Quote Originally Posted by betong88888 View Post
    Hi Toy VAN, i loose my jailbreak, but when the jailbreak comes out again, i will pay again the GOC HD when i download it again... Thanks for the reply
    How did I know in advance that was going to happen to you?

    As fate would have it, a business decision necessitates me upgrading this week to firmware 4.1 (proximity sensor issues override jailbreaking right now). I do have my SHSH files saved in a couple of places if I want to go back, but more than likely will be waiting for the 4.1 jb.

    Everyone, good luck and good fortunes for all.

    regards
    richard
    Last edited by rebraun; 09-20-2010 at 09:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  3. #923
    Livin the iPhone Life Simon76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,564
    Thanks
    1,858
    Thanked 867 Times in 653 Posts

    hi,i got the theme but i didnt have the springboard weather mod.please tell me hoe to get that,thanks

  4. #924
    Love the new dock good work



    Just need to change my browser icon now
    Can't get it changed at all tho

    Does anyone use mercury browser?
    The bundle identifier seems to be wrong

  5. #925
    Livin the iPhone Life Simon76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,564
    Thanks
    1,858
    Thanked 867 Times in 653 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by localboy View Post
    Love the new dock good work



    Just need to change my browser icon now
    Can't get it changed at all tho

    Does anyone use mercury browser?
    The bundle identifier seems to be wrong
    hi boy,how do you get that weather.its that an update.i got the theme but how come i didnt get the updates.t

  6. #926
    Hello all.
    Is there going to be a step by step for noobs (myself included) to put other images in the dock?
    If the answer is no, I'm willing to paypal someone some cash. I don't have the time right now to review and troubleshoot

  7. #927
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon76 View Post
    hi boy,how do you get that weather.its that an update.i got the theme but how come i didnt get the updates.t
    It's pro HD weather
    Think it was added in the recent update

    Check cydia for update

    Quote Originally Posted by Arkaine View Post
    Hello all.
    Is there going to be a step by step for noobs (myself included) to put other images in the dock?
    If the answer is no, I'm willing to paypal someone some cash. I don't have the time right now to review and troubleshoot

    See post 925 above ^^^^
    Last edited by localboy; 09-20-2010 at 11:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  8. #928
    Livin the iPhone Life Simon76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,564
    Thanks
    1,858
    Thanked 867 Times in 653 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by localboy View Post
    It's pro HD weather
    Think it was added in the recent update

    Check cydia for update




    See post 925 above ^^^^
    i just update it,but its didnt have that kind of weather in it.what is the folder name,thanks

  9. #929
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Palm Springs, CA
    Posts
    136
    Thanks
    31
    Thanked 19 Times in 16 Posts

    Winterboard | themes

  10. #930
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon76 View Post
    i just update it,but its didnt have that kind of weather in it.what is the folder name,thanks


    G.O.C HD Pro Weather
    i got it today in cydia with the update

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to localboy For This Useful Post:

    Simon76 (09-20-2010), Trist@n (09-20-2010)

  12. #931
    Livin the iPhone Life Simon76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,564
    Thanks
    1,858
    Thanked 867 Times in 653 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by localboy View Post
    G.O.C HD Pro Weather
    i got it today in cydia with the update
    thank you very much,i got it.one more question,where i need to put the homebackground.thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon76 View Post
    thank you very much,i got it.one more question,where i need to put the homebackground.thanks
    and when i put use the wallpaper.hlmt something like that,its didnt show the wallpaper
    Last edited by Simon76; 09-20-2010 at 12:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  13. #932
    CHANGING WALLPAPER WHEN USING WEATHER+ DATE & PRO WEATHER & DATE OPTIONS(Springboard only!)
    1. Open winterboard and make sure 'G.O.C. HD_UserWallpaper' is on the very top and selected.
    2. Select the wallpaper of your choice via Settings>Wallpaper or your camera roll.
    3. Respring device.(wow, that was easy!)

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to localboy For This Useful Post:

    Trist@n (09-20-2010)

  15. #933
    Livin the iPhone Life Simon76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,564
    Thanks
    1,858
    Thanked 867 Times in 653 Posts

    it didnt show the dock either

  16. #934
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Troy, Montana
    Posts
    888
    Thanks
    266
    Thanked 515 Times in 341 Posts

    Default Please read...
    Please READ Post #1 of this Thread...WE have a complete set of setup instructions that are very simple and noobified. There is also a FAQ section that will address additional customization questions.

    Following instructions in the first post saves tons of aggravation and frustration and reposting the same stuff over and over again.

    A VERY important thing to remember is that the ORDER that you place things in WinterBoard DOES affect what does and does not work. All areas are covered from Widgets to Wallpaper to Dock and how to set it ALL up.

    Make sure that you have PURCHASED G.O.C. HD and NOT G.O.C. PRO for this thread. There are three different themes. If you purchased PRO version then you will NOT have the new HD PRO Weather Widget.

    localboy...THANK YOU for ALL of your help today!!!

    Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trist@n For This Useful Post:

    jbouze (09-20-2010), toyvan (09-20-2010)

  18. #935
    hi everyone!

    i just bought the new goc hd theme (best theme ever by the way...). I am having trouble replacing my old square cydia icons with brand new "orbed one" that i found in the icon thread. I've been searching for answers in the previous threads but still cant figure out how to do it. Should i create a new folder in the bundle, if yes how should i name it? and where do i find/create the associated file "thumbs.db". I know i am surely not using the terms properly as iam a noob and english is my second language. apps concerned are stuff like appcake,dtunes,wifisync,updatr,iblacklist and wifi pass.Can someone please help me to replace those damn original icons? A little stepBystep tutorial would just be awesome. I usually never request stuff on forums but this theme is so great that i really dont want to abandon it. thx, jbouze

  19. #936
    Quote Originally Posted by sph View Post
    @TV

    Can you include the following Cydia icons with your next GOC HD release


    com.Yllier.FirewallGUI


    com.openhebrew.sbschedule



    com.ghughes.wifisync



    com.malcolmhall.insomniapro



    com.pragmatixconsulting.packagebackup



    com.p1.SwitcherPlus



    com.clezz.quickdo



    com.iDevMobile.iProtect



    com.pragmatixconsulting.appiconreorder

    Thanks for requesting icons properly - Some of the images are unusable so if you can find alternative images with better quality then that would be great!

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

    jbouze (09-20-2010)

  21. #937
    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    Thanks for requesting icons properly - Some of the images are unusable so if you can find alternative images with better quality then that would be great!
    Man, I must have watched "Office Space" too many times. Throw a "Yeeaahh" in front of that, and I totally heard Toy saying that in Bill Lumbergh's voice.

  22. #938
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Troy, Montana
    Posts
    888
    Thanks
    266
    Thanked 515 Times in 341 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jbouze View Post
    hi everyone!

    i just bought the new goc hd theme (best theme ever by the way...). I am having trouble replacing my old square cydia icons with brand new "orbed one" that i found in the icon thread. I've been searching for answers in the previous threads but still cant figure out how to do it. Should i create a new folder in the bundle, if yes how should i name it? and where do i find/create the associated file "thumbs.db". I know i am surely not using the terms properly as iam a noob and english is my second language. apps concerned are stuff like appcake,dtunes,wifisync,updatr,iblacklist and wifi pass.Can someone please help me to replace those damn original icons? A little stepBystep tutorial would just be awesome. I usually never request stuff on forums but this theme is so great that i really dont want to abandon it. thx, jbouze
    Please read Post #1 of this thread. It has ALL of the instructions needed to fix your problem. The first thing you need to do is uncheck SummerBoard in WinterBoard and reboot (not respring) your iPhone. Then follow the rest of the instructions on the very first post...it is all there, promise

    Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Trist@n For This Useful Post:

    jbouze (09-20-2010)

  24. #939
    Quote Originally Posted by lanman66 View Post
    man, i must have watched "office space" too many times. Throw a "yeeaahh" in front of that, and i totally heard toy saying that in bill lumbergh's voice.
    lol

  25. #940
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Palm Springs, CA
    Posts
    136
    Thanks
    31
    Thanked 19 Times in 16 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Geekbro View Post
    Great website. I can't choose. Dusting off Boss Paper!!!

Page 47 of 140 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 57 97 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •