+ Reply
Page 45 of 140 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 55 95 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by woolfman72 By reading prior posts by TV he said that 1.0 in cydia is actually 1.2 . Now we wait for cydia to approve 1.3. Going to
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by woolfman72 View Post
    By reading prior posts by TV he said that 1.0 in cydia is actually 1.2 . Now we wait for cydia to approve 1.3.

Going to miss rock and the speed at which things were approved.. Cydia is toooooooo darn slow!
    Thanks,

the problem is, I am also missing pro weather and pro date as well as glass dock in winterboard. or are those only available in 1.3?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

@TimSS or @Geekbro Been looking for the blank png file you've been using to alter the visualability of Weather Bug and Pocket Informant. I've been looking through the treads here for the attached file you refer to.

If you please can you attach your black icon to a message or zip it up.. I know it won't show even if it's there, but I can still download it.

My thanks to you on the idea of pocket informant, which I use constantly. I need, actually Geekbro's blank icon, which I can't find attached anywhere... many thanks.

richard

@toyvan It was painful yesterday uninstalling Rock from my phone, with the added insult to have to use Cydia in order to do it.

It did free up about 250megs though :-)

It is a sad day, not just for developers, but also for competition.

How do you get your theme to be featured is the key and name of the game. Good luck to you. The excellent support you do here and fine product(s), word of mouth, will ultimately pay rewards.

regards,
    richard
    Last edited by rebraun; 09-19-2010 at 09:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. The Following User Says Thank You to rebraun For This Useful Post:

toyvan (09-20-2010)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Dear ToyVan,

You are the man! This truly is the only theme you will ever need. I have all your themes but this blows all the other ones away, though I do love the other ones! I am new to this site and was wondering if anyone knows when version 1.3 will be out? I have been checking cydia but nothing yet hopefully it comes out soon can't wait!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delicate Donut For This Useful Post:

toyvan (09-19-2010), Trist@n (09-19-2010)

sph
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

@TV

Can you include the following Cydia icons with your next GOC HD release

com.Yllier.FirewallGUI

com.openhebrew.sbschedule

com.ghughes.wifisync

com.malcolmhall.insomniapro

com.pragmatixconsulting.packagebackup

com.p1.SwitcherPlus

com.clezz.quickdo

com.iDevMobile.iProtect

com.pragmatixconsulting.appiconreorder

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hello
    First of all I want to thank you guys for the excellent theme and the time you all put in to helping us all.
    BUT, I have a problem, I have been trying to use my weather widget but also I want my weather and calender icons orbed, I managed to get the weather to orb, BUT the calender is getting orbes but with no date in it, it's empty sort of speak, is there anyway you can get it back as it is when the weather widget is switched off?.
    I have been looking for a answer in here for more then 8h:/ but can not find any answer:/
    Phyxsius

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Phyxsius For This Useful Post:

Trist@n (09-19-2010)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Geekbro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rebraun View Post
    @TimSS or @Geekbro Been looking for the blank png file you've been using to alter the visualability of Weather Bug and Pocket Informant. I've been looking through the treads here for the attached file you refer to.

If you please can you attach your black icon to a message or zip it up.. I know it won't show even if it's there, but I can still download it.

My thanks to you on the idea of pocket informant, which I use constantly. I need, actually Geekbro's blank icon, which I can't find attached anywhere... many thanks.

richard

@toyvan It was painful yesterday uninstalling Rock from my phone, with the added insult to have to use Cydia in order to do it.

It did free up about 250megs though :-)

It is a sad day, not just for developers, but also for competition.

How do you get your theme to be featured is the key and name of the game. Good luck to you. The excellent support you do here and fine product(s), word of mouth, will ultimately pay rewards.

regards,
    richard
    If you get me the BundleIdentifier I will return the theme file you need. But there are some other things you will need to do to make it work properly.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Geekbro's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Make your own invisible theme.
    How to use your favorite program over the Weather widget.

Step One.
    Locate /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileIcons.framework/[email protected] and rename it.

ie: (AppIconOverlay@2x-.png)

Step Two.
    You need to use iFile and do a search in the /var/mobile/Applications folder to locate the desired app you are looking to use.

*I recommend that you bookmark the iTunes App Folder, will make things easier*

Step Three.
    Copy the .app folder of your desired app to the /Applications folder.

Step Four.
    Return to the /var/mobile/Applications folder of the app you just copied and rename the .app folder to .old.app.

Step Five.
    Clear your Icon Cache and do a reboot.

Step Six.
    I attached the Pocket Weather theme I used to make it invisible. You will need to rename the theme and icons to match the information for your app. Do not forget the information required from the 'BundleIdentifier' of your app. This newly created theme needs to be placed in the /Library/Themes Folder.

Step Seven.
    Enable your newly created theme in WinterBoard and respring.

Good Hunting.
    Attached Files Attached Files

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Geekbro For This Useful Post:

rebraun (09-20-2010), toyvan (09-19-2010), Trist@n (09-19-2010)

My iPhone is a Part of Me EskimoRuler's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by supergrover View Post
    Thanks,

the problem is, I am also missing pro weather and pro date as well as glass dock in winterboard. or are those only available in 1.3?
    All in 1.3
    You don't like the iPad because you don't have one!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to EskimoRuler For This Useful Post:

Trist@n (09-19-2010)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Has anyone updated to 1.3 yet? Still nothing in cydia the changelog however, says 1.3 and it has the description of the updates. =\

My iPhone is a Part of Me EskimoRuler's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Delicate Donut View Post
    Has anyone updated to 1.3 yet? Still nothing in cydia the changelog however, says 1.3 and it has the description of the updates. =
    In an early post, Toyvan said he was hoping to release the update this weekend so maybe the change log has updated but the package has not been loaded to the repo source yet. I still only have 1.0
    You don't like the iPad because you don't have one!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to EskimoRuler For This Useful Post:

Trist@n (09-19-2010)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi I just bought the G.O.C through Cydia, the version I bought says version 1.0. From your forum in modmyi.com its says versions 1.1, 1.2 have been released and 1.3 is about to be released, However there is no update available in Cydia for me, even after multiple refreshes it still has 1.0 as the lastest version
    The version being released through Cydia is the most current available...the version number is just wrong. You have the correct version and should see the correct new 1.3 sometime in the next few days. Thank You for joining the family

Quote Originally Posted by localboy View Post
    Ahh my OCD will never stand a 3GS icon on my iPhone 4 lol

Gonna have to try and make one
    If that's possible without paintshop.
    As I stated in my post...MY ICON is customized and added in to replace the Blue Telephone icon that Toy has with the Theme. You will NOT have to replace a 3GS icon

Quote Originally Posted by rebraun View Post
    @trist@an same small bug still exists with rename II fyi as you asked.
    Thank You for the confirmation

Thanks,

Currently not available in version 1.2. The new HD PRO weather widget AND the Glass Orb Dock are in version 1.3 which was submitted a few days ago. You should see the release in the next couple of days...patience

Dear ToyVan,

You are the man! This truly is the only theme you will ever need. I have all your themes but this blows all the other ones away, though I do love the other ones! I am new to this site and was wondering if anyone knows when version 1.3 will be out? I have been checking cydia but nothing yet hopefully it comes out soon can't wait!
    Patience, it was submitted, there is also a merger of Cydia and Rock happening at the same time. It should be released in the next few days...Thank You for joining the family!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Phyxsius View Post
    Hello
    First of all I want to thank you guys for the excellent theme and the time you all put in to helping us all.
    BUT, I have a problem, I have been trying to use my weather widget but also I want my weather and calender icons orbed, I managed to get the weather to orb, BUT the calender is getting orbes but with no date in it, it's empty sort of speak, is there anyway you can get it back as it is when the weather widget is switched off?.
    I have been looking for a answer in here for more then 8h:/ but can not find any answer:/
    Phyxsius
    To the best of my knowledge (and Toy will correct me if I'm wrong), the Widgets and Calendar options do not work together. If you use one the other does not function because the bundles have been altered and placed into the theme for management. The only options you have are to utilize the transparent setup which is part of the theme and placed under the date side of the widget or turn the widget off and use the calender app. This is why we made it transparent, so that no one had to look at the ugly red/white blank icon and they could still use it on their home screen. You could also put it on page two or create a folder where it does not stand out.

Sorry that this is not the answer you were seeking but it is the only one that can answer your question.

Thank you for joining the family and I hope you can overcome the small problem you have

Quote Originally Posted by Geekbro View Post
    How to use your favorite program over the Weather widget.

Step One.
    Locate /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileIcons.framework/[email protected] and rename it.

ie: (AppIconOverlay@2x-.png)

Step Two.
    You need to use iFile and do a search in the /var/mobile/Applications folder to locate the desired app you are looking to use.

*I recommend that you bookmark the iTunes App Folder, will make things easier*

Step Three.
    Copy the .app folder of your desired app to the /Applications folder.

Step Four.
    Return to the /var/mobile/Applications folder of the app you just copied and rename the .app folder to .old.app.

Step Five.
    Clear your Icon Cache and do a reboot.

Step Six.
    I attached the Pocket Weather theme I used to make it invisible. You will need to rename the theme and icons to match the information for your app. Do not forget the information required from the 'BundleIdentifier' of your app. This newly created theme needs to be placed in the /Library/Themes Folder.

Step Seven.
    Enable your newly created theme in WinterBoard and respring.

Good Hunting.
    THANK YOU for the Step by Step...I will remind Toy to post this to the FAQ section of the forum and put a link in the post to this post for the download. Well DONE

Has anyone updated to 1.3 yet? Still nothing in cydia the changelog however, says 1.3 and it has the description of the updates. =
    Toy updated post 1 to reflect the upcoming release in case it came out this weekend. He does not work on the weekends, family time, and so was being pro-active to answer questions that are sure to come. Currently, it has not been released. Just keep checking Cydia and when you see the update, the instructions are already posted

Okay...That takes care of this weekends questions to include double posts already answered by some (Thanks Guys!) I just answer them, as I read them so sorry for double, but confirming answers.

You all have a terrific weekend and we will hope to see the release of 1.3 in the next day or two!!!
    Last edited by Trist@n; 09-19-2010 at 02:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

Green Apple
    Thanks

not just the first post The actual changelog on cydia says 1.3 but the version is still 1.0 ..

patience .. the one thing i am always running low on.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by woolfman72 View Post
    not just the first post The actual changelog on cydia says 1.3 but the version is still 1.0 ..

patience .. the one thing i am always running low on.
    Correct...that is the day he submitted it to Cydia and on the submission day is when logs and info is updated. I am running 1.3 so can see through two accounts what is happening. Its coming, I promise

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

My iPhone is a Part of Me Kaospassageraren's Avatar
    Thanks

This is going to be great..love the new weather widget guys!!cant say it enough times: thanks for THE most exellent theme and support!!

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kaospassageraren For This Useful Post:

toyvan (09-19-2010), Trist@n (09-19-2010)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Thank you for the fast responses you guys rock! What I am really looking forward to is the dock, it makes the phone look oh so sexy

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

@geekbro

Thanks for the offer, but I'm trying to do this myself. I was unsuccessful the first time this morning to make The Weather Channel Max (TMCMax) transparent. I since unwound it this afternoon, as I was not able to get the resulting icon to access TMC. I'm thinking right now that I had not moved TMC out of a folder on my phone, and maybe that was the reason it wasn't working.... going to try again, but the cfbundleidentifier is "com.yourcompany.TWCMax" the the blank icon should be called "mainLogo.png"

Subsequent to my doing this this morning, I did see you have an extra 'step 1' step... gonna give this all a retry.

richard

Thanks
    Thanked 1,852 Times in 811 Posts

Hi everyone - 1.3 is live on Cydia, with the correct version now showing - Transferring licenses over to Cydia has been made very easy...just go to G.O.C. HD main page and there will be an option to transfer your Rock license using your RockID and password. Hope everyone enjoys the update! Cheers

25. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

FiVe5tArPlAy3r (09-19-2010)

My iPhone is a Part of Me whtnite's Avatar
    Thanks

Trying to download and get this message don't know what to do as the download stops I guess this freezes it

Got it. Uninstalled and then reinstalled fixed it....now to play ;-)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Thanks
    Thanked 1,852 Times in 811 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by whtnite View Post
    Trying to download and get this message don't know what to do as the download stops I guess this freezes it
    Looks like there must be a conflict with the previous Rock installation and with the new one on cydia. Try uninstalling G.O.C.HD all together and then reinstall. Report back...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by whtnite View Post

Got it. Uninstalled and then reinstalled fixed it....now to play ;-)

You need to uninstall the old version you installed thru rock and install the cydia version. That worked for me at least.