Page 4 of 140 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 54 104 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 2790

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

  1. #61
    hey do you know where can i get description of all the Uiimages cos I'm trying to edit some for personal use... and love your theme bro.

  2. #62
    Default Yey
    Yey , I was basicly praying that you will improove it for the iphone 4 , after crashing my 3GS
    And atlast Iam happy like a chaild , cant wait for the beta.
    any way to get it ASAP ?

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to chundrik For This Useful Post:

    toyvan (09-03-2010)

  4. #63
    Tv won't be offering a beta.. Sorry.

  5. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Bababooey13 View Post
    Hey bud, any chance of seeing an HD version of the original GlassOrb? BossPaper plus GlassOrb is a great mix...
    the auto-skinning feature for icons won't work since they're all in black & white, and it takes way too much time to make all those requests for app store icons...so, probably not

    Quote Originally Posted by Geeteedan View Post
    End of this week or next?
    yea...

    Quote Originally Posted by singh224 View Post
    hey do you know where can i get description of all the Uiimages cos I'm trying to edit some for personal use... and love your theme bro.
    search through the site and I'm sure you'll find all sorts or surprises!

    ====under construction====
    be back soon!
    Last edited by toyvan; 09-03-2010 at 02:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

    chundrik (09-03-2010), meatholes (09-03-2010)

  7. #65
    The wait is the hardest part

  8. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Geeteedan View Post
    The wait is the hardest part

    trust me, this is definitely going to be worth the wait!

  9. #67
    Thank you TV for your job!

    I cant wait

  10. #68
    Default G.o.c. Hd release!
    FYI, I just submitted G.O.C. HD to Rock for approval..the wait is almost over - Make sure to go to my first post to check out all the new screenshots and information...Cheers!

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

    cena69 (09-04-2010)

  12. #69

  13. #70
    Hey dude, theme looks amazing.. Would i be able to donate instead of waiting for it to arrive on rock or cydia

  14. #71
    I know apple normally takes a week or two to approve. Rock themes go thru faster or about the same Time frame?

  15. #72
    Livin the iPhone Life Simon76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,564
    Thanks
    1,858
    Thanked 867 Times in 653 Posts

    hi toyvan,donate its on the way..can i get the theme...thanks

    where is the donate buuton
    Last edited by Simon76; 09-04-2010 at 02:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  16. #73
    iPhoneaholic richhee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    lynn ma usa
    Posts
    348
    Thanks
    62
    Thanked 102 Times in 83 Posts

    are you going to create the other style dock the one that has the big phone icon in the middle and little icons on the side

  17. #74
    Man you rock by far the best themer to date I was wondering if you had any spare templets you could give us new themers so we could one day be as creative and good as the great ToyVan keep up the great work.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to bignighttrain For This Useful Post:

    toyvan (09-04-2010)

  19. #75
    My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Between Here & There
    Posts
    635
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 68 Times in 64 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    FYI, I just submitted G.O.C. HD to Rock for approval..the wait is almost over - Make sure to go to my first post to check out all the new screenshots and information...Cheers!
    Keep refreshing Rock, nothing yet

  20. #76
    Only reason is because my cc never gets accepted on rock,

  21. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by blueman234 View Post
    Hey dude, theme looks amazing.. Would i be able to donate instead of waiting for it to arrive on rock or cydia - Only reason is because my cc never gets accepted on rock
    Rock shouldn't be too long with the approval, since I'm a "trusted" theme developer - Maybe your cc doesn't have $2.99 on it..??!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Geeteedan View Post
    I know apple normally takes a week or two to approve. Rock themes go thru faster or about the same Time frame?
    the approval process with Rock is usually about 24-48 hrs for new themes/apps but even less time for updates(at least this has been my experience) - so this might take a bit longer...

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon76 View Post
    hi toyvan,donate its on the way..can i get the theme...thanks

    where is the donate buuton
    there is no donate button, but u can donate to [email protected] via paypal

    Quote Originally Posted by richhee View Post
    are you going to create the other style dock the one that has the big phone icon in the middle and little icons on the side
    Most likely I will add it in a future update...I just couldn't keep up with all the requests to create custom icons for the dock - so no dock resolves that issue

    Quote Originally Posted by bignighttrain View Post
    Man you rock by far the best themer to date I was wondering if you had any spare templets you could give us new themers so we could one day be as creative and good as the great ToyVan keep up the great work.
    I don't create themes using templates, I just make them - However, everyone has access to all the iPhone UI Images and that is what I use as my templates to create my themes and how I learned how to theme...

    Quote Originally Posted by kwickone View Post
    Keep refreshing Rock, nothing yet
    nope, nothing yet..it's only been a few hours - I suspect it will take a few more

  22. #78
    My iPhone is a Part of Me FiVe5tArPlAy3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    private/var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    822
    Thanks
    914
    Thanked 580 Times in 345 Posts

    Man Tv this looks real nice donation is on your way, thanks for your hard work my friend!
    donation sent!!
    Last edited by FiVe5tArPlAy3r; 09-04-2010 at 07:15 PM.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to FiVe5tArPlAy3r For This Useful Post:

    toyvan (09-04-2010)

  24. #79
    Livin the iPhone Life Dalvar3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Jose, Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,394
    Thanks
    537
    Thanked 943 Times in 415 Posts

    Hi TV,

    nothing in Rock yet . Quick question, will this HD version work on 3Gs iphones, therefore will it be just a matter of upgrading?

  25. #80
    Hi Toyvan!!this theme is AMAZING,UNIQUE!! my number donation is 05779963F13571127, thanks for your themes and sorry my english :-)

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Ericvil For This Useful Post:

    toyvan (09-04-2010)

Page 4 of 140 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 54 104 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •