+ Reply
Page 37 of 140 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
quick stupid question. i bought goc pro for my iphone4 and i just noticed goc hd is on cydia. i though i was gonna get an update but i was
    Thanks

quick stupid question. i bought goc pro for my iphone4 and i just noticed goc hd is on cydia. i though i was gonna get an update but i was wrong. do i need to purchase HD? Just thought id ask before i buy this one off rock. thanks TV

oh! do i just remove goc pro when i do get hd and forget it ever existed?
    Last edited by a.t.; 09-13-2010 at 10:21 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,852 Times in 811 Posts

Default Rock+Cydia
    Just got an email from Rock explaining how licenses will transfer over to Cydia and what u need to do. Please read!

All licenses for Apps/Themes that were sold through Rock will be transferred to Cydia. Users who already have a Cydia Store account and are using the same device as they used to purchase products from Rock will be transferred automatically. If they don't have a Cydia Store account they will be asked to create one and their licenses will then transfer. If they have switched devices they will need to enter their RockID to complete the transfer (each ID can only be transferred once).

Thanks

sooooo....it doesnt matter where i buy it from i guess...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by a.t. View Post
    sooooo....it doesnt matter where i buy it from i guess...
    I would suggest getting it from Cydia my friend...might save u some headaches in the next few days when licenses get transferred over from Rock

Quote Originally Posted by a.t. View Post
    quick stupid question. i bought goc pro for my iphone4 and i just noticed goc hd is on cydia. i though i was gonna get an update but i was wrong. do i need to purchase HD? Just thought id ask before i buy this one off rock. thanks TV

oh! do i just remove goc pro when i do get hd and forget it ever existed?
    if u have an iphone 4 there is no need for G.O.C. Pro.

G.O.C. HD was never intended to be an update to PRO, but I am letting people upgrade to HD with proof of purchase of PRO on the iPhone 4 and a $1 donation
    Last edited by toyvan; 09-13-2010 at 10:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Awesome! Has this info been posted? I can send a copy of my paypal receipt i guess.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

a.t. (09-13-2010)

My iPhone is a Part of Me EskimoRuler's Avatar
    Thanks

Loving this theme so much, Your the Best TV!
    You don't like the iPad because you don't have one!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to EskimoRuler For This Useful Post:

toyvan (09-13-2010)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Geekbro's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Updated Weather+Date Widget
    Playing around with fonts and I discovered that there was a error with the font language in the widget. I updated the widget and uploaded some screen shots, look at the time stamp and see how quickly I was able to change fonts.

If you are interested, let me know and I will give full details. It was really simple.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-walt-disney.png   [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-ubuntu-titling.png   [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-amerika.png   [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-philosopher.png   [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-shanghai.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Geekbro For This Useful Post:

toyvan (09-13-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Geekbro View Post
    Playing around with fonts and I discovered that there was a error with the font language in the widget. I updated the widget and uploaded some screen shots, look at the time stamp and see how quickly I was able to change fonts.

If you are interested, let me know and I will give full details. It was really simple.

of course we're interested! - if you're saying u can edit the font from within the widget.html instead of having to manually overwrite the sytem font, then I think everyone will be down with that!

Please write a "how to" and then I'll add it to my "how-to tutorials" sticky....Cheers!

iPhone? More like MyPhone LanMan66's Avatar
    Thanks

FYI - You might not want to attach the PRO file here as that undermines Toy's method of distributing the files to only verified paid users of G.O.C. HD

Edit: After looking at the zip file, I see that it's only the Widget.html file and not the full contents of the widget. My apologies. Carry on. Nothing to see here.
    Last edited by LanMan66; 09-13-2010 at 11:47 PM.

Thanks

Just as a side-note...if u want the new weather mod, but don't know how to manually install it via SSH, wait until it is released in the next update! I"m going to bed now

Thanks

TV! you are the man......man. it perfect just the way it is. one question though. im about to start reading all posts but i was wondering if i was the only one that had a blank spot for calendar and weather....

**edit**
    i think i found it. hopefully i can figure it out.

The reason for this is so you can put those icons behind their respective widgets and when pressed those apps will launch. Therefore, on the home page you will need to put them in the following order: Weather, blank, blank, Calendar
    ok, i cant figure it out. put them where?
    Last edited by a.t.; 09-14-2010 at 01:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone localboy's Avatar
    Thanks

On the spring board place the blank weather icon over the weather widget
    And put the calendar on the other side.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to localboy For This Useful Post:

a.t. (09-14-2010)

Thanks

Nevermind!! I see it now :d
    Last edited by a.t.; 09-14-2010 at 02:32 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    Yea, I knew deleting the AppIconMask@2x would not be the answer, that's why I never suggested it. DO NOT DELETE IT AGAIN!!

I thought geekbro would be your best bet..didn't he successfully hide 2 app store apps in place of the default weather & calendar icons
    I deleted it because Geekbro pointed me to another icon modding thread because he did something along those lines (but obviously got it right, unlike me)

I'll try to work this issue through PMs with Geekbro (if he has the time/inclination to help someone like me) so I don't clutter this thread with my troubleshooting questions. If I ever manage to hide my WeatherBug Elite icon, I'll come back here and post how I did it. But without Geekbro (or someone else who has successfully done it) helping me, I'm not likely to figure it out on my own.

Tim

20. The Following User Says Thank You to TimSS For This Useful Post:

toyvan (09-14-2010)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Good afternoon.
    I'm from Russia, so my English is not very good, I beg your pardon.
    I bought your theme, it is very nice to me. I've got a question - some application icons on the desktop are unchanged (ie the mask, which is located in the //var/stash/Themes.98RNCt/GOC HD.theme/Bundles/com.apple.mobileicons.framework - does not work). In what may be the reason?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

I wanna buy this theme from cydia, but I can only find Version 1.0, but I want Version 1.2 :/

iPhone? More like MyPhone localboy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post
    I wanna buy this theme from cydia, but I can only find Version 1.0, but I want Version 1.2 :/

both versions are the same
    as toyvan said a few posts back

even though on Cydia it says version 1.0, it actually has everything that 1.2 has..it's the same!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to localboy For This Useful Post:

toyvan (09-14-2010)

Thanks

I'm stayin outta this one!

sph
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trist@n View Post
    Just purchase through Cydia now and then you will not have to worry about license transfers. The version on Cydia is the same as the version on Rock, the version number is the only thing different.
    I bought it yesterday afternoon through Rock, because it is n't avalialbe through Cydia, and then finally it was avaialable through Cydia and now it is not showing "RockID" option to transfer. what to do now?